PDA

View Full Version : OZ Jail guy Max

Whitestuff
26-02-04, 09:50
Where is he and how do I get to him? I am new to the PP epic mission, so I dunno where he is supposed to be or where they moved him to.

I gotto OZ 8 where the jail is, but I got seriously F*ed up by the guys who attacked the black dragon there..... according to the story of course.

Archeus
26-02-04, 09:54
The guys in OZ8 won't attack if you have negative soul light. Just cap a vendor before you go in.

Nightbrother
26-02-04, 09:54
Go out the main Neocron gates, and head east to the eastern Neocron gates. Max stands outside the entrance to the jail. He is not inside, as he used to be before the jail had a facelift.

Whitestuff
26-02-04, 09:56
Thanks. Oh I gotta try that -SL thing. I wanna look around in thar....

Gohei
26-02-04, 15:39
Does the SL regenerate faster if you hang around in the jailhouse ?

Nightbrother
26-02-04, 15:40
Originally posted by Gohei
Does the SL regenerate faster if you hang around in the jailhouse ?

Afaik, SL comes back at the same rate no matter where you are.

Archeus
26-02-04, 15:42
Plus its not a great place to wait out your SL. You show up on NCPD and the place is rountinely sweeped by yellow players. I go in there a lot to pick up all the belts.

Gohei
26-02-04, 15:49
So then what is the point if your SL doesn't regenerate faster while being there ? And you can only go there with low SL...

Nightbrother
26-02-04, 15:51
It's meant to be a place where criminals (i.e. people who like having bad sl and have it almost all the time) can hang out and be in peace from do-gooders (people with good sl). Just like Neocron city, except the other way around.

Nidhogg
26-02-04, 15:59
Plus there will be gambling there at some point. ;)

N

Archeus
26-02-04, 16:10
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Plus there will be gambling there at some point. ;)

N

Might want to make the gambling area a no fire zone (pull a weapon and you get shot, not safe zone). Reason being it will be more of a gamble to just show up there.