PDA

View Full Version : neocron.ems.ru / croncom.com / smokers skillmanager

g0rt
26-02-04, 05:13
all heavily outdated

:(

any chance on updates on these fine sites and skill manager that im so used to using?

is that dood that runs neocron.ems.ru still playing?

Gotterdammerung
26-02-04, 05:45
as far as I know, rustots page hasn't been updated in about 4 months. I have no idea about the others.

g0rt
26-02-04, 06:39
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
as far as I know, rustots page hasn't been updated in about 4 months. I have no idea about the others.

yo nib is rustot the kim that deals in neocron.ems.ru?

is he down with the forums?

Drexel
26-02-04, 06:42
IF rustots still around I will pay him 3,000,000- nc on Saturn to update neocron.ems.ru to show the new weapon changes soon to take place.

Dookie
26-02-04, 07:09
I will try to contact him, it should be quite easy 'cause we live in one city.

Drexel
26-02-04, 08:52
O God yes, please contact him, tell him we all miss him badly & that game is about to change in a massive way that will undo all his godley work.

The batlamp is on & pointed to the sky. :rolleyes:

$tormbringer
26-02-04, 09:19
for the skillmanager... smoker stopped playing so there wont be any updates... but most of the new things u can add there yourself... just try to change the .ini files.....

QuantumDelta
26-02-04, 09:31
Originally posted by $tormbringer
for the skillmanager... smoker stopped playing so there wont be any updates... but most of the new things u can add there yourself... just try to change the .ini files..... nuuuuuuu!!!!! I didn't know that :/

Tell him I hope he's well if you see him for me storm? I've wondered where he'd gone and got worried ... ¬.¬

About croncom getting an update....
I doubt it, since, this website is really just the amalgamation of several peoples work (eg, copied rustot's website, and added stuff from other people which was done for croncom...)

I've said it before, imo, rustot is the best neocron resource site out there, atm, it's just a little out of date, back then, I was a little annoyed the resists he posted were /slightly/ off, but otherwise it's a very good website.

As for Smokers program, someone could probably write a patch, or just zip some self extracting ini files with the changes in them then distribute it hehe

$tormbringer
26-02-04, 09:55
there is an update somewhere in the german forum...

but like i said u can just change it yourself.... shouldnt be a big problem

~Drav~
26-02-04, 10:18
www.neocronguide.com

one of my clan runs that site and it looks uptodate but also work in progress.

To update the skillmanager open up the ini files with notepad and add the new items and change stats etc.

g0rt
26-02-04, 10:23
Originally posted by $tormbringer
for the skillmanager... smoker stopped playing so there wont be any updates... but most of the new things u can add there yourself... just try to change the .ini files.....

ya ive added duranium boots and changed a few things that needed updating just wondering if a new version of the app tiself would come out, possibly with a save feature and whatnot...guess not then

im gonna see if i can get the source from him if he doesn't play anymore anyway, possibly update it myself

just wish ems.ru would be back up to date i used to visit that site 5+ times a day for various reasons :P

FatDogg
26-02-04, 11:07
If somebody gives me server space I can upload all the updated ini's for smokers. Correct data and better order

g0rt
26-02-04, 11:08
Originally posted by FatDogg
If somebody gives me server space I can upload all the updated ini's for smokers. Correct data and better order

if you want to mail them to me, ill host them and put a link up here on the forum

my mail is zoneseek at zoneseek.ca (dont want spam so im not gonna make a link)