PDA

View Full Version : is it me...

Peter Andre
26-02-04, 02:08
... or dsose every clan on pluto always bring allies to OP fights it is starting to piss the hell outa me.

its either:

1. everyone is carebear and have lost the ability to PvP and can only win by sheer numbers

2. ppl just want to win and dont care about weither other ppl have a good time playing this game

3. everyone are sheep and do it cos everyone else does

bah distasted to say the least

and i dont want any replies saying that one clan does it and another doesnt b/c we all know everyone does utter b/s if u ask me but meh

cRazy2003
26-02-04, 02:08
out numbering :p

Kalamazoo
26-02-04, 02:11
too much well established clans, game osseification -> time for a server clean-up ;-)

Peter Andre
26-02-04, 02:20
bah when did the OP fights go so down hill :(

how bout OP fights going to a mass free for all now THAT would be fun :D

SorkZmok
26-02-04, 02:27
hahaha you should try to have a fair opfight on uranus first. o_O

Peter Andre
26-02-04, 02:29
i dont know bout uranus never played the server but if it worse then pluto we are all doomed

Kalamazoo
26-02-04, 02:33
trouble is that a few allied clans can and do put roleplay to a halt when they reach an equilibrium that is unwarranted by their respective factions. granted that it is more a side effect than a deliberate will to put things to an end, nonetheless things get to be less fun than they could be. all things being equal (even if game balance isn't as perfect as one might hope), this game is about playing a character living a story. if this story is impossible to live because things on a server are and always will be the same due to clans influence over factions, this server warrants a clean up.
i am interested to know if there is a clean up planned on some servers before doy release.

-FN-
26-02-04, 02:34
One issue Pluto has atm in my opinion is that they share all their shit. Some clans may have 10 *physical* people online. But since they all share every damn account, they log exactly what they need, 2 APUs, 3 PPUs, 2 Tanks and there's your OP smashing force.

Pluto looksl ike Saturn half the time in that when you kill someone, they don't tap out, they log off. Then you see some PPU from that clan who wasn't on 10 seconds ago suddenly show up at your fight. I guess you can't blame people for not wanting to give up, but the end-result to a lot battles these days is how many accounts can you switch to before you're out and can't come back to the fight.

We need belt drops in warzones on Pluto ;) *hint, hint KK* I'd go to Jupiter but something about not being able to communicate with anyone on the server I think would make it less fun for me :p

Peter Andre
26-02-04, 02:37
im interested how u can clean up a server and what u clean up o_O

oh and btw this isnt a bitching thread i wasnt on the receving end of being out numbered and on the same side and still think its bollox

Peter Andre
26-02-04, 02:42
i think that belt drop on pluto if not all servers is a good idea but it wont aid this problem it may even make it worse it would make even more ppl want to win the fight and seeings though they can do it on their own they will bring even more ppl to the fights

Kalamazoo
26-02-04, 02:54
you clean a server up by erasing all characters. it wouldn't be the first time for this to be done, and usually for the better. as to your issue being bollox, well, you are the one who puts it in the spotlight. imo, on the english speaking servers the timezone repartition is an issue, less so on the german ones (never played on french the one). so, about your point, i am tempted to say that it is not really a clan specific question, because each and every clan would like to be able to do so, but a clan members repartition question : which clan is able to gather enough members and at which hour ? at the beginning of retail, there were three clans on uranus that were organized with two teams depending upon the timezone their members where in. as one may expest, such rigid structures dddn't last long, sadly enough, and the rule changes did little to mitigate this.

Shadow Dancer
26-02-04, 03:15
FN I agree, pluto should get belt drops. I love the way so many people claim pluto is "hardcore" but then cringe at the thought of belt drops.