PDA

View Full Version : Soullight - Faction Loyalties

naimex
26-02-04, 01:24
Ok.. this is just some crazy idea... but still I would like only serious posts, please.

-:: Soullight :

We all tried losing Soullight for killing someone attacking you.

-How about Soullight gets exchanged with "Wanted lvl"

So out in the wastes.. all you lose is faction symphaty if you kill a runner of allied faction (A HUGE drop in faction symphaty that is) (if you are not teamed with the deceased runner that is) and then no SL loss..

Inside the City, there will be a Wanted level of the amount of people you´ve killed inside the city.. after 5 kills the copbots will start hunting you down and kill you. (the faction symphaty drop also goes here) (no matter if you´re teamed or not)

And I think the team size should be higher.. like 20 or so instead of the current 10.

Mumblyfish
26-02-04, 01:27
Your poll is null, invalid, void, and stupid. Oh dear, you added the joke "drom" option. I guess now noone will take your poll seriously...

If you're serious about wanting an idea implemented, please let the fucking drom joke DIE!

Boozbazz
26-02-04, 01:40
good idea, i voted hell yeah.....but i must say that the drom option was quite tempting..;)

-FN-
26-02-04, 02:39
If nobody witnessed the murder, why does your SL go down? :p

But seriously, if a member of my faction attacks me, and I *have* to defend myself or die, and I end up killing him in defense... I lose Soul Light. That's reason enough right there to say the SL system is fucked and needs to be reworked.

If I accidentally kill Yo because the dumb shit set up his little shop next to a GR at an OP where battles regularly occur and not in the OP's UG where it would be reasonably safe, I lose SL. Another reason the system doesn't work.

Shadow Dancer
26-02-04, 03:30
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Your poll is null, invalid, void, and stupid. Oh dear, you added the joke "drom" option. I guess now noone will take your poll seriously...

If you're serious about wanting an idea implemented, please let the fucking drom joke DIE!

As much as it pains me to say it, Mumbly is right. If you want serious voting you're gonna have to cut the whole drom sex crap out.

Seriously, it's getting old. :(

Dade Murphey
26-02-04, 03:48
naimex...you have a good idea here...but if I were you I'd have a mod close this and then redo it without the drom option...