PDA

View Full Version : Patches Patches Patches...

IceHawk2684
25-02-04, 20:26
k.. its obvious tanks got a boost // spies are getting boosted // pistols and rifles are insane with the next patch... i don't even wanna consider fighting an FL spy on anything outside of a PPU ROFL! What i have noticed is the lack in APU powerin up. If you ask me their trying to correct the "over powered APU" by increasing everything else to insane levels. Eventually they will re-boost the APU and pretty soon its just gonna keep going higher and higher to the point everyone will have 1 hit kills without a PPU around.

Anyone care to shed some light on this?

why don't they just make everything even lazar pistols do 9999 damage to a player and we are all set. let the PK wars begin. :)

Altho im not complaning to the pistol up in damage... actually id love it on my spy. Its just freaky seeing like 2 or 3 APU's in an OP war and the rest are all tanks and spies. And most of the APU's lomed to PPU with this last patch.

def. need some info here cuz all this dmg boosting is blowing my mind. also can anyone set a link to the test server patch notes? it was in a thread a couple of days back.

ohh yeah! and give the PE self cast holy shelter!! >_< id love that. :D and he might live with the excessive damage tossing around.

g0rt
25-02-04, 20:28
they nerfed em good now they're upgrading everything else and making them obsolete

'tis a shame, nerfs always end up to be BAD

but they keep doing it

>:(

Psyco Groupie
25-02-04, 20:41
APU's arent useless but if they get detached from the pack as such and then zerged by a bunch of noobin tanks who then kill em then go shelter in the UG again

IceHawk2684
25-02-04, 20:45
yeah seems like everyone has a cookie cutter tank. Only the true hardcore tankers hold true to their name. But the APU has traded healing // defenses for insane damage.... yet.... theres no insane damage for APU's anymore... kinda sad a capped HL on a fully buffed PE does only 15 damage. wtf? whatever yo im off to court... i love my job i get to listen ot people whine n bish just like im doing now. cya in a few cartel babies.

Shadow Dancer
25-02-04, 23:21
Yea that's why I never agreed with the idiotic "don't nerf, just boost other classes" mantra. Kuz then we'll have a final fantasy game with tanks doing limit breaks of 9999 per hit for 10 hits while apus have insta kill spells. :rolleyes:

Kal
26-02-04, 01:18
deleted, i was bored

Zeekal
26-02-04, 13:25
Think about it guys. There was a time when the APU monk owned everyone. There was a time when the tank owned everyone (Tank'o'cron). Now spies and PE's are getting a boost. IF they are way overpowered then they will be nerfed. APU's are not obsolette, i have a perfectly good one on uranus, ok so i dont use him in PvP much (im on a laptop) but monks still harvest warbots way faster than any other class - plus my monk only has 140 apu and way too much ppw. HL does suck ... but halo ownz bots and some PvP its good in too.

I used to use my PE in all PvP but hes capped and staying the way he is... so now i just use him to get rich :D.