PDA

View Full Version : policy change question's

Ghard
25-02-04, 14:46
here is the part i want to question

Levelling constitution by repeatedly damaging yourself (either directly or indirectly)
Levelling constitution by repeatedly and purposely getting yourself killed by CopBots or S.T.O.R.M Bots.

ok so aoe weapons on the ground to level your constitution is no longer alowed?
what about if u got - soulight and cop bots kos u is that alowed? cause i could get -30 and spend all day wandering around nc city and get xp for it
is removing all items and equiptment and going into an area such a mc5 repetadaly or runing up to warbots and dying alowed?(course u can do it beter if u keep armour on and just dont shoot back and heal)

how are you suposed to level constitution without breaking the rules what if your a class that can fight mobs without ever geting hit I.E. a good rifle spy

SynC_187
25-02-04, 14:52
I think the problem is the speed you can level with the ways they mention.

If you were leveling with copbots you can just continuously genrep back to the same place, but as you do this it causes lag for other players.

The shoot yourself bit, I guess you can level quickly (maybe faster than KK want), otherwise I don't know....

El Barto
25-02-04, 16:40
I can understand not being allowed to shoot your self, but the cop bot banning part is a bit silly imo, if they ban you for it I mean. I guess people get some kinda program and get it to auto GR them to a cop bot GR, so I think it they should only kick you out of the game, but not ban you.