PDA

View Full Version : Spy PA Run

numb
25-02-04, 12:23
Is there an actual run for this? And if so, where does it start? (I had trouble searching the forum for this answer)

I've already been up to foster (i think) and bought the PA there, but I hate missing out on content.

Dribble Joy
25-02-04, 12:24
TT HQ top floor.

Dade Murphey
25-02-04, 14:48
if you want the spy pa and not the anti-rad suit...well you did everything involved...go to the dude at fosters and buy the set/sets you want...if you want the anti-rad suit you go to some dude in TT and give him the items he asks for...which I can't remember what are as a friend of mine gave me what I needed to give him...but in all honesty...the anti-rad suit is shit in comparrison to the actual spy pa...spy pa eventually (like lvl 3) gives the same radiation protection as the anti-rad suit as I recall

Dribble Joy
25-02-04, 14:59
The spy/PE PA run starts at TT HQ too. The rad suit (which imo have like... 200 xray) can be found 2 (afaik) floors below the PA run starting npc.

Patso
25-02-04, 15:39
I agree that the PA3 offers the same protection as the older anti-rad suit (read it somewhere!).

Last time I went to do the anti-rad suit mission, it involves going into DOY territory and didn't make it out alive 8|

The spy PA run is quite good to do, involves a bit of thought to work out what you need to do. I just wish there were more of these kind of missions.....

numb
25-02-04, 15:53
Thanks, I look forward to trying them both out (If I can still do the anti-rad one too).

Lathuc
25-02-04, 15:59
if you are doing the anti rad run i think i have some glands left in me cabs just dm lathuc

Sefran
25-02-04, 17:33
Hm can any1 give a hint about that riddle ''the small and the great are there, and the slave is freed from his master'' kinda stuck wiht that one:confused:

Morris
25-02-04, 18:06
There is no run for the rad suit, you just give the dude 2 sand viper glands and 60k and it's yours :p

Dade Murphey
25-02-04, 22:48
there's actually a run for the spy pa?!?! no one ever told me that you can talk to someone in tangent about it o.O

Dribble Joy
25-02-04, 22:52
I was somewhat disapointed with one part of the run, I wanted the actual figuring out of the sector and location the hackers were in to be up to you. dammit.

Whitestuff
25-02-04, 23:02
Ok, you guys got this mighty royaly screwed.

1. The actual PA's (the ones that give the combat bonuses) can be obtained at a lower cost if you do the run. This run starts on the top floor of the TT HQ. He gives you a datadisk. Once completed, you can buy the PA from the same guy at Foster for 1/3 or 1/4 of the price.

2. The anti rad suit is the guy on the second floor. I don't know if you can still do the run, but it used to be 2 sand viper glands and some other stuff (DoY bot parts). The rad suit gives 117 xray resist which is higher than the PA 3. It also takes off 50 hack skill and requires 115 DEX to wear. Also, gives no combat bonuses at all and no other armor bonuses other than the xray.

Dribble Joy
25-02-04, 23:12
The cost fot buying without doing the run is 2.5 times the run price. PA4 costs 80K (for PEs).

Dade Murphey
25-02-04, 23:14
from sheriff-hardy's site
115 Tangent Anti-Radiationsuit V Prototyp IX-D DEX:115 xray:200 INT-5 HCK-50 Special Run

Where as the lvl 3 spy pa gives 121 and the lvl 4 gives 133...I didn't know they had up the anti-rad suit...but I would still rather have the combat bonuses
But sheriff-hardy doesn't mention anything about there being a run involved with the pa's :confused:

Dribble Joy
25-02-04, 23:24
In game the rad suit still only gives 115 xray.

Whitestuff
25-02-04, 23:24
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
The cost fot buying without doing the run is 2.5 times the run price. PA4 costs 80K (for PEs).

So 2/5 which is between 1/3 and 1/4... I wasn't far off :p .

Also I ripped that 117 off the neocron.ems.ru thingy that is not up to date. But the patch notes when the PA was released, the rad suit gave more xray than the PA 3 or 4. They were like 80ish and 90ish in values if I recall correctly, but that was so long ago and the values have been tweaked I guess. Dunno, I have my rad suit and not any other armor b/c that spy is long since a tradeskilla.

Sefran
26-02-04, 01:13
I tried to find the person i need to talk to with the but i didnt find any1 to talk to for the datacubes. It said relgious, i tried every village, abbey, crahn hq no luck, any1 knowz who i am supposed to talk to for that spy pa run? thx.

Range
26-02-04, 11:10
i have problems to find the 3rd npc, is there any way to reread what the 2nd told me ?
why theres no f*ckn missionlog ?

Lathuc
26-02-04, 11:40
ok the first npc is in tt hq top floor (not where the director is) the second one is in the crahn abbey just outside the door (or somewhere around there) the third one is infront of the npcd hq i think (there might be another one before him dont remeber)

@range there is no mission because this is in it self is not a mission

Sefran
26-02-04, 12:00
I knew there was a NPC around npcd but he dispeared so where to find the last NPC now? :confused: