PDA

View Full Version : Leveling advice?

Boozbazz
25-02-04, 07:28
i'm lvl 40 tank (havent played in a week) and got my ass handed to me by fire mobs near tezla, i've gone into a cave and there's so many poison things that kicked my butt out of there too, and there's a level 120 enemy at the end. and l8tly there's been so much pking at MB i can't even get out of the building withought getting ganked. so i've kinda been just GRing out to this place and walking off to where i know one launcher appears at a time :o hehe, well it's close enough to run back, get a mission, and then go do it again. no one's there, and i've never been pked there. but anyone got any other good places to lvl up?

HumphreY
25-02-04, 07:35
Another nice spot for lvling are the caves in the swamp area (e.g. Jankins lab and surrounding area) Poison dealing tentacle mobs. Not so dangerous as those in the caves but same high level. Just grap a viper king armor and skill some poison resists and head on with the killing.

Boozbazz
25-02-04, 07:45
sounds good i'll have to give it a try....once i get that viper king armor..heh

~Drav~
25-02-04, 08:36
HC tank or melee ?

Dont go near firemob's till you can wear full inq 4 and have decent fire resist.

Try going to emmerson or chester and running to I_06, ignore the warbots and goto the north west corner, theres a big mutant spawn there of launchers aggies and mutants.