PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to my soullight???

$c0rP!oN
25-02-04, 07:23
UMMMM i could really use some help, especially from a GM. ok so i was playing neocron the other day as usuall, and i have my SL of +30 as i have had for a really long time. I decide to log on later that night and all of the sudded i have a SL of -12. WTF!!!! i worked hard to get those points and because of a stupid glitch its all gone? how can i get this fixed, and why did it happen?

Gotterdammerung
25-02-04, 07:35
please put in an in-game ticket and e-mail the help desk helpdesk@neocron.com

But -12 isn't the end of the world and isn't even going to draw the attention of copbots. just go about your normal business and you'll see it raise automatically.

ZoneVortex
25-02-04, 07:59
yeah neg 12 will get back up to 30 in 2 days

Bl@zed
25-02-04, 09:32
i got a SL bug a couple weeks ago at a OP fight...started it with a good 31SL, ended it with -17 and missign my dev and Moonstriker :mad:. Never fired one rocket at yo's, but i never bothered to e-mail helpdesk, as i know there traditional thing is "we'll give you 100k to compensate for those items". :rolleyes:

Psycho_Soldier
25-02-04, 09:54
Imagine if you had 100 SL... it has happened to a few people...

Invertigo
25-02-04, 10:06
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier

i think id be more mad to lose a dev and MS...id prolly quit the game8|

g0rt
25-02-04, 10:57
Originally posted by $c0rP!oN
UMMMM i could really use some help, especially from a GM. ok so i was playing neocron the other day as usuall, and i have my SL of +30 as i have had for a really long time. I decide to log on later that night and all of the sudded i have a SL of -12. WTF!!!! i worked hard to get those points and because of a stupid glitch its all gone? how can i get this fixed, and why did it happen?

I dont wanna be around to see when you get the whole sync-bug-across-the-world, lose your faction, screw your sympathies all up, and most likely get killed/belt hacked.

And then 2 weeks later you finally recieve a mail back from helpdesk that basically states FUCK YOU.

:rolleyes:

This is neocron, get used to this kinda crap.

Elric
25-02-04, 11:07
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier

Happened to me a few times, damned annoying after all the hard work and countless missions to get it that high.

Mattimeo
25-02-04, 11:54
Originally posted by g0rt
I dont wanna be around to see when you get the whole sync-bug-across-the-world, lose your faction, screw your sympathies all up, and most likely get killed/belt hacked.

And then 2 weeks later you finally recieve a mail back from helpdesk that basically states FUCK YOU.

:rolleyes:

This is neocron, get used to this kinda crap.

this happened to me, I've never completed an epic, but I'm flagged as having done half of them, my sympathies are all messed up... stupid bugs...

SpawnTDK
25-02-04, 11:56
more funnier:

i have a le char, sl 37, then a ca dude died and i lost sl ...
with le

lol