PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye..

HatchetRyda
25-02-04, 07:03
Well, I am TheJester on Uranus. I have came back to NC twice.. But the game is just not thrilling anymore.. Face Of Mankind looks like a pretty decent game that I shall be getting as it comes out.. TheJester will be leaving.. I had alot of good times by first and second times of playing.. But after a while gets boring even when DoY comes, who knows what the game will be like maybe good, maybe bad..

I like to give Thanks to a couple major people: Skuld, Slutsami, Rapture, Lord Of The Pit, Fling Poo,*Mech*, AngelDust of course, Rowan, FLUX, Ronins, I love you uTs and TJ. :) XANU, your mine :)

I'll miss alot of you guys, so I wanted to get this good bye in now since I post on the city com none of my posts ever show up. I hope to see you all later on maybe if I come back.. I am upset about leaving.. Not sure, maybe I will come back..

Neofrog, who was the biggest help of them all.. Even though he is gone now.. :) I will always think about all of you.

If you ever wanna keep in touch:

AIM: TFC81
E-Mail: Oblivitar@rcn.com

extract
25-02-04, 07:08
thanks for the PEs, sorry to see ya go =)

HatchetRyda
25-02-04, 07:08
No problem, I got a few weeks or a month before I am gone..

Boozbazz
25-02-04, 07:10
jester i think is the guy who gave my bud a million bucks to start on uranus. nice guy, too bad to see ya go man :(

TheGreatMilenko
25-02-04, 07:10
he`ll be back:p

Gotterdammerung
25-02-04, 07:30
closed as per forum rules and guidelines. please feel free to express any further wishes to HatchetRyda via pm's or e-mail