PDA

View Full Version : Pluto is nice! :O

Boozbazz
25-02-04, 05:34
wow man i let my freind play my neocron game for a bit just to mess around. he goes into pluto cuz all my saturn slots are full and then like right off the bat, someone gives him 1 million, and i told him to go into a cellar and see if he can get someone to pk him!! HAHA no one touched him!!
he was even shooting ppl and hitting them with brass knuckles and they were HEALING HIM!! from the aggies shooting at him! haha it was so funny. then i told him to let me on and i starting talking trash and they were just laughing. lol it was so cool =)

and a final note, i totally owned him on mech assault...muhahhaha madcat rocks :p

(Edit) : oops, i accidentally had pluto up there, it's actually uranus, my bad

sanityislost
25-02-04, 05:39
lololol *s******************s madly*

KramerTheWeird
25-02-04, 06:40
ya heaven forbid get uranus confused with pluto :)

Drake6k
25-02-04, 06:42
Yeah Pluto > all :D :D :D :D

ServeX
25-02-04, 06:54
pluto sucks compared to saturn imo

Psychoninja
25-02-04, 06:57
o_O

Please tell me you're kidding Serve or I'll have to hit my head against the wall :o

extract
25-02-04, 07:00
yea saturn is better if you are an all out PvP person, but if you actually care about atmosphere and player base, then pluto owns all the servers.....its just too bad my friend trashed my characters reputation there, otherwise Id still play there.....

HumphreY
25-02-04, 07:40
All servers different. People tend to advertise the server they play most (or where they got most friends) So any comment of that topic is biased...just pointless

Benjie
25-02-04, 08:06
Originally posted by HumphreY
All servers different. People tend to advertise the server they play most (or where they got most friends) So any comment of that topic is biased...just pointless
Pluto is bestest coz it just is.
Ask yourself this... Are Kumquats better than Satsumas?

deac
25-02-04, 08:34
Originally posted by ServeX
pluto sucks compared to saturn imo

serve sucks compared to all imo :D

Ryuben
25-02-04, 11:12
Originally posted by deac
serve sucks compared to all imo :D

ur FF ur opinion is null and void ;)

deac
25-02-04, 11:16
Originally posted by Ryuben
ur FF ur opinion is null and void ;)

edit edit because im a nice guy :D

.Cyl0n
25-02-04, 11:19
:wtf:

Nightbrother
25-02-04, 11:20
/edit Deac is cool. :D

deac
25-02-04, 11:22
done now edit yours :P

and how about getting some ppl online cy? we been waiting to fight ss and get your ops but you never have more than 5 online :(

.Cyl0n
25-02-04, 11:25
first i dont believe we never have more than 5 on cause i saw a few screens of a few fights in teh last times and we had about 10 on... anyway i`m in switzerland working imo so i cant access nc..

this weekend i got free time to get online tho

argh i must resist flaming the hives..faosfjaüpk

lpfaküfküakfüa£!!!

:P

oi.. sexy nexx <3

Nexxy
25-02-04, 11:25
Its just easier to find nice people on pluto because theres less people...

Ive been playing on saturn past couple of days and it dont seem too bad. Some nice people about and balanced out with alot of bitching over trade. Alot more people to PK than on pluto though ;)

deac
25-02-04, 11:28
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
first i dont believe we never have more than 5 on cause i saw a few screens of a few fights in teh last times and we had about 10 on... anyway i`m in switzerland working imo so i cant access nc..

well im back playing my tank and been pushing for more op fights the last days and every time i look at your clan you had like 4-6 ppl online, and then lore gets all soft and weak and we cant attack you...

but ya weekend coming up...

.Cyl0n
25-02-04, 11:31
Originally posted by deac
well im back playing my tank and been pushing for more op fights the last days and every time i look at your clan you had like 4-6 ppl online, and then lore gets all soft and weak and we cant attack you...

but ya weekend coming up...

i have to resist......ressiiiiisssst....reeeeessiiiiiiissssssssssst.........flaming isnt good at morning ;)

YoDa-UK
25-02-04, 12:23
Go on Cy ya know ya want to ;)

Tbh both servers have it nice, sometimes though playing on saturn offers more in ways of stuff todo, and coz i know almost all players on pluto its nice to break away sometimes and play where hardly anyone knows me :)

Besides what Nexx said, more to pk there, and yeah there are some top people on saturn, of course some utter wankers like in TG clans "won't mention any names", but generally i would say saturn atm is like pluto was a year ago, amazing what a high population can do eh!

Serve we should hook up on saturn m8, what faction you in, ive seen you about plaza 2 but never noticed.

ezza
25-02-04, 13:01
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
Go on Cy ya know ya want to ;)

Tbh both servers have it nice, sometimes though playing on saturn offers more in ways of stuff todo, and coz i know almost all players on pluto its nice to break away sometimes and play where hardly anyone knows me :)

Besides what Nexx said, more to pk there, and yeah there are some top people on saturn, of course some utter wankers like in TG clans "won't mention any names", but generally i would say saturn atm is like pluto was a year ago, amazing what a high population can do eh!

Serve we should hook up on saturn m8, what faction you in, ive seen you about plaza 2 but never noticed. Serves in Cartel so dont try and mooch in on our runners:mad: :p

Oath
25-02-04, 13:03
Uranus would be better than all if it was more fucking stable.

Nightbrother
25-02-04, 13:17
Originally posted by Oath
Uranus would be better than all if it was more fucking stable.

How is it better? I've never played there, so I wouldn't know.

Oath
25-02-04, 13:21
Originally posted by Nightbrother
How is it better? I've never played there, so I wouldn't know.

Pluto's community are more friendly *not all of course*
Saturns Community has more wanks *not all of course*
Uranus just has an equal balance of wankers and nice people.

Though like every other server it suffers from the my peen is bigger than yours or 'all your bases are belong to us' syndrome.

It was more of joke tbh that uranus is better, it to me is better, but it depends what you look for when oyur playing.

Zaq
25-02-04, 13:27
errr doesn't this thread need a new name??

Oath
25-02-04, 13:29
Originally posted by Zaq
errr doesn't this thread need a new name??

Yes,

"ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO US!!!11oneonenoen"

Iorghe
25-02-04, 13:31
new thread title "CLOSED"

All YOUR base are belong to KK