PDA

View Full Version : Event Idea

cRazy2003
25-02-04, 00:31
lo all,
ive had a pritty simple idea for an event which i think might be fun

there are a certain amount of teams of say 6 people who all start at MB, all of them are given a start clue and must then work it out, once its been worked out the team must then proceed to the next location, once they get to the location either myself or someone else will tell them the clue and give them a datadisk with the clue on it, as proof that they have done that part of the clue, this may continue to many different locations all over the map, there may end up being 5 different clues until the final one will lead them to a point in NC, it wont be in plaza 1 because of the guards but will be in a apartment in a certain sector, the location and the pass will be clue to work out, then the first team or team member to meet me in my apartment will be the winner, but they must hand me ALL the datadisks from the clues to win, there may be a entrence fee so we can give it all to the winning team, the rules would be:

attacking of any other team is allowed, belt hacking IS NOT, and if anyone sends me a screenie of a belt being hacked, the hacking team will be disqualified.

One a team member is killed he CANNOT rejoin and must wait until the event is over, once all the team is killed that team is out of the event.

No team are allowed to split up, if any team member is found in a different zone to there team they will be disqualified, unless they were about to zone into another zone with there teamates.

if you are missing one or all the cubes you wont be able to win

the first one to me is the winner

there is a unlimited amount of datadisks to give out so every team can collect them, but its the first team to the final point who wins.

there may be some flaws but please discuss them here, there would also be a lot of datadisks needed, please rate to

:p

Heavyporker
25-02-04, 00:42
Sounds interesting. Will they be going through scenic or dangerous sectors to get to you? How about having them meet up in an apt in the Outzone... no guards and no copbots.

Psyco Groupie
25-02-04, 00:44
Been done, you had to find 3 'hackers' dotted around and they sent you to the last guy ...

Just wait for the events to unfold, they do employ a story dude remember

Heavyporker
25-02-04, 00:47
all right, stfu. I think it's great that someone wants to start up some events on his own.

crazy, if you're on pluto, drop me a line, I might be able to help out.

Psyco Groupie
25-02-04, 00:49
sorry didnt realise he wanted todo it himself, just write it up and spam ingame / rpg forum

ps. porker is flaming everyone under the sun .. ban him

cRazy2003
25-02-04, 00:54
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Been done, you had to find 3 'hackers' dotted around and they sent you to the last guy ...

Just wait for the events to unfold, they do employ a story dude remember

ever since i posted the nc review draft on the forums he always has a go at me on EVERY thing i post , but i still love him :p

anyways i think its NP to do an event again, it is slightly different, and there will be people who wud wanto do this type of event again, or people who didnt get the chance beforehand :p
as to what HP said, there could be a variation of places you need to go through, TG zones, doy zones, zones near grant etc, and some next clues could be in places like poison caves near grant etc, theres a big possibility of variations :D