PDA

View Full Version : ok a simple question

Tupac
24-02-04, 19:22
ok I want a straight foward answer, i dont want any crazy mad theories or nothing. My question is what is the cap on the 6th stat line and also does the cap vary between classes?

P.S for all u with ur mad theories with no proof go away! :p

Possessed
24-02-04, 19:23
It is impossible to tell.

IMPOSSIBLE

Until DoY that is

BTW, sex Tupac

Tupac
24-02-04, 19:23
sex!

Elric
24-02-04, 19:40
Kyle is right, there is no way whatsoever to tell.

Im sure we all know how slow it is to level anyhting beyond level 20 with missions alone, and since the so called 6th stat line only levels from missions, theres no way in hell taht it would have reached a capped klevel by now on anyone. even if its only a cap of 40, on missions alone, its still doubtful.

I believe someone roughly calculated theres by using theyre rank or something and figured taht it might be 26. oither than that, no one except thw devs know.

cRazy2003
24-02-04, 19:42
Originally posted by Possessed
It is impossible to tell.

IMPOSSIBLE

Until DoY that is

BTW, sex Tupac

LOL!

ficken kyle and tupac

Lafiel
24-02-04, 19:42
im lvl 38 6th stat w00t biaathchssss

and of course sex @ tuopac

Elric
24-02-04, 19:44
Originally posted by Lafiel
im lvl 38 6th stat w00t biaathchssss

and of course sex @ tuopac

so prove it :p

yes yes, ok, sex.

Tupac
24-02-04, 19:48
omg im being SeXually harrassed help meh!!!! im at like 32 or something

Candaman
24-02-04, 20:21
tupac maybe u should start working on a better con setup and re-lvling ur con when u find it than doing hard research missions for 2 weeks so u can become Mr 1337 back rank.

Oh yeah and sex teh CC

StryfeX
24-02-04, 20:29
My PE must be bugged, 'cause I've done God knows how many aggie missions to change factions like 6 times so far, AND I've done the epics for those factions, but I'm still xx/63. :confused: This is with having only 4 CON left to cap and that's it.

Unless for some reason the 6th stat line somehow is not figuring into my guy's rank, because I calc'd it to actually BE 63 from my current stats. o_O :confused: :confused:

Wierd.

--Stryfe

Animated
24-02-04, 20:44
Hmm, similar problem to what I have. My PE is capped apart from 2 CON levels, and he's rank 61 without PA 3, with the PA he's /62.

I've swapped faction once and done one epic, so I don't get it :confused:

Ryuben
24-02-04, 21:01
sex @ tupac and yeah work on ur con instead of worrying about the 6th stat line :P

Argent
24-02-04, 21:34
I capped my PE 100% in 2 weeks and definetly without powerleveling.... So if you've already changed factions 6 times then... errr...

Considering capping constitution, take that ppu out of your ass and receive some damage. Go to Point Red if necessary......

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 21:38
you can take more damage with a ppu ... you dont have to actually die to level con :rolleyes:

StryfeX
24-02-04, 23:23
Originally posted by Argent
I capped my PE 100% in 2 weeks and definetly without powerleveling.... So if you've already changed factions 6 times then... errr...

Considering capping constitution, take that ppu out of your ass and receive some damage. Go to Point Red if necessary...... You don't know me and the way I play, [Edited Due To Flaming - Ulle] The only time I've *ever* had a PPU with me is when going to Gaya Mines to hunt the Malfunctioning S.T.O.R.M. Units.

So you capped your PE in two weeks... yay for you. I don't really give a rat's ass. Some of us don't care to cap a character that fast. I'm a rifler, so I've never taken much damage to begin with because I almost always drop my targets from range.

Why is it that a lot of people on these boards seem to directly relate penis size to how fast you can level a charcter to cap? o_O

--Stryfe

Argent
24-02-04, 23:36
Originally posted by StryfeX
So you capped your PE in two weeks... yay for you. I don't really give a rat's ass. Some of us don't care to cap a character that fast.

Right o. I was just wondering how can it take so long for you. After playing spy for nearly year now and still haven't capped his dex or int, I'm amazed that I could cap my PE just like that.

It's a deal, next time I find out something odd I'll just run away quietly, that's what you want people to do, right?

Ulle
24-02-04, 23:38
StryfeX and Argent cool down a little please.

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 23:43
Agent you cap PE's fast because none of their levels reach 100 ... they have 200 + mil less to cap

Argent
24-02-04, 23:46
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Argent you cap PE's fast because none of their levels reach 100 ... they have 200 + mil less to cap

That's obvious.:rolleyes: The non-capped spy was just and example how slow leveler I am, nothing more.

Did curiosity kill the cat? 8|

StryfeX
24-02-04, 23:57
Originally posted by Argent
Right o. I was just wondering how can it take so long for you. After playing spy for nearly year now and still haven't capped his dex or int, I'm amazed that I could cap my PE just like that.

It's a deal, next time I find out something odd I'll just run away quietly, that's what you want people to do, right? Sorry about that. Just... snapped at that PPU comment. Bad day I guess. I also know about that spy thing, too. The fastest way to fully cap a spy is to do a crapload of very hard research missions to get most of your skills to about 25, then drone to cap DEX and INT.

Anyway. Yeah, as PG said, the reason PEs can cap so fast is that they don't have to get the ~140 million xp from level 86 to 100 to cap any stats. Not to mention they don't have to run missions at all since they gain xp in all stats by teaming.

Originally posted by Ulle
StryfeX and Argent cool down a little please.Soz. Just keep Nid and his beastly hammer away from me. :lol:

--Stryfe

Argent
25-02-04, 00:03
Originally posted by StryfeX
Sorry about that. Just... snapped at that PPU comment. Bad day I guess.

--Stryfe

Yes, that was a bit provocative thing to say, I'm sorry.

I guess I'm more annoying than you are :-)

cRazy2003
25-02-04, 01:02
sex @ tupac