PDA

View Full Version : Serious Logic Problem!!

Haxxor
24-02-04, 18:51
How does this make sense?

#1 i kill an FA in chaos cave and lose 45 SL

#2 an FA kills my very low lvl pe and J_01 and doesnt lose sl ?

For #1 we were around same rank
for #2 She/He was 3-4 Times my Rank

:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

petek480
24-02-04, 18:53
Originally posted by Haxxor

#1 i kill an FA in chaos cave and lose 45 SL

#2 an FA kills my very low lvl pe and J_01 and doesnt lose sl ?

For #1 we were around same rank
for #2 She/He was 3-4 Times my Rank

:confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:
You killed someone in a leveling zone and you lose sl for killing anyone there. The person that killed you killed you in an anarchy zone and you don't lose sl unless you kill a faction allied or neutral.

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 18:53
you didnt lose 45 sl, you lost 5/6

and so did she, its possible to kill ppl and stay green ...

KimmyG
24-02-04, 18:55
How does this make sense? CareBear nuff said I dont see how top lvl caves are hunt zones.

Mumblyfish
24-02-04, 18:55
You're one of those Crahn idiots, yes? Right, where to start... you and FA are enemies. I know you know that much. See, now when you enter the Chaos Caves the game BLATANTLY informs you that if you kill someone you WILL lose faction sympathies and soullight. Because, you know, you shouldn't kill in a hunting ground unless you have the brains of a crumbling brick wall. J_01 is an ANARCHY zone. No soullight is lost for killing enemies.

Guess you lose, pal.

Haxxor
24-02-04, 18:57
It all comes down to this idiots

I Killed an ENEMY and lost SL

he killed an ENEMY and didnt

Mumblyfish
24-02-04, 18:58

I Killed an ENEMY IN A HUNTING ZONE and lost SL

he killed an ENEMY IN AN ANARCHY ZONE and didnt

Fixed. Really, why is this so hard to grasp?

Elric

I Killed an ENEMY and lost SL

he killed an ENEMY and didnt

YOU did it in a Hunting Zone

HE did it in an Anarchy Zone.

Big assed difference.

:edit:

Damn you mumbly, you beat me again.... one day i will exact my revenge .... one day....

Morris
FAILURE TO COMPREHEND DETECTED

What he's saying is that it's stupid for a a cave which you have no business entering at a low level to be a hunting zone, while the more or less lower-mid level J01 is a full-out brawl more often than not.

And if I'm wrong and he actually isn' saying that, then I'll say it :p

Haxxor
24-02-04, 19:00
It hasnt Helped matters that CM arent going to police the Zone

Mumblyfish
24-02-04, 19:00
Originally posted by Morris
FAILURE TO COMPREHEND DETECTED

What he's saying is that it's stupid for a a cave which you have no business entering at a low level to be a hunting zone, while the more or less lower-mid level J01 is a full-out brawl more often than not.

KK intended the various caves to be used solely as levelling areas, which is why you get punished for killing in there. People go to the caves to level at high levels when they simply don't want to PvP. J01 isn't only a hunting area, it's also the CityMercs HQ, where fights will inevitably break out.

Elric
24-02-04, 19:01
He asked how did it happen.

See, we told him how it makes sense. :p

KimmyG
24-02-04, 19:02
I think he gets the anarchy hunt zone issues.

I think he wants to know why this game has it so a high lvls will take SL fighting in a top lvl cave and you dont take SL fighting in the low end area.

Elric
24-02-04, 19:03
cos you do.

yeah. so there :p

Haxxor
24-02-04, 19:04
SO Basicly if im being chased by an enemy ill just pop into a cave so he loses SL?

KimmyG
24-02-04, 19:06
Yup that about sums it up

Elric
24-02-04, 19:08
yup.

I dont know if any tangible reason was ever really given for making some areas hunting zones and not others. Originally it was to put the PK'rs off hassling the lower levelled or levelling folks. But they seemed to just spread the zone label about a bit randomly.