PDA

View Full Version : Parashocks still that strong?

Lucjan
24-02-04, 16:42
Is it just me or is the patch note line

"Parashock effects should really be reduced now."

completly wrong. Been testing a little on parashocks yesterday and well, a parashock halo for example still glues you to the ground like there is no tomorrow. As for the other spells, cant see any difference either. We didnt check them all, but the common used ones as strong as they have been for the parts months.

What's up with that? We get sticked to blue glue forever?

El Barto
24-02-04, 16:50
Yep, well I know the Holy Para shock halo glues you still, and I THINK the rare one does as well, either way they need to make ALL freezer weapons good on mobs and crap for PvP.

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 16:52
Halo is still as strong as HP which is kinda retarded but parashock doesnt glue you but still gets you killed ... i'd be happy for it to stay like this as soon as halo gets turned down .. really they've had like 3 attempts now .. for fucks sake

Dribble Joy
24-02-04, 17:12
I did plenty of OP fighting last night, was all good fun untill I'm hit with a freezer.
HL HL HL HL HL poison poison dead.

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 17:15
What ? HL

U mean 5 dev tanks doing a rain dance around you surely ? :rolleyes:

El_MUERkO
24-02-04, 17:18
My main probem with para is the major drug flash you get from the anti-para drugs, ok so now you can run fast again but you cant see where you're going and you start loosing control lover your runner, you can maybe take 2 drugs before you've got no view at all and you're dead anyway.

When you add to that the cast rate of parashock the anti drugs aint worth shit.

SynC_187
24-02-04, 17:22
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
What ? HL

U mean 5 dev tanks doing a rain dance around you surely ? :rolleyes:

5? 1 would be enough.

Lafiel
24-02-04, 17:22
i think parashock streangth is fine now, ive noticed a big difference in the effects... dono what you guys talkin bout

sw1tch
24-02-04, 17:52
from my testing, atm parashock halo glues you to the floor a little more than the rare para spell

it does say on the test server notes for the latest patch that the parashock halo's output will be reduced, but i have yet to download the patch and test out how different it is.

Shadow Dancer
24-02-04, 22:51
Parashock STILL glues you? Good grief.

Remove it!!!!!!!!!!!

mdares
24-02-04, 23:53
yeha i knew it was too good to be true... para toned down... o well we can still dream of a NC where theres no freezers...