PDA

View Full Version : Class Nerfing

cRazy2003
24-02-04, 15:50
hell0,
ive been looking thru the forums and stuff recently and ive realised all this game is based on is nerfing something then living thru it for a while until the next patch where u can nerf something else, and its crap.
if you guys had any options to nerf, or boost each class and keep it that way with no more nerfing, what would they be? if u do reply please try to think hard about how it would effect other classes, dont just say
PUT AIM ON TEH MONKEHS ONONZOZNZ!!!111oneone, when not thinking about how it would effect others. heres mine

Tanks: Nerf devourer, increase runspeed slightly with heavy weapons.

melee tanks: nothing, i think they're fine :p

pe's: no stealth, uhm, no stealth :p

spies: increase psi cap to 25, reduce first love damage, but make it much easier to aim so the blobs dont go everywhere at close range.

pistol spies: cant think of anythin atm :p

apus: add reticle to aiming, make mental steadyness allow faster aiming, increase range slightly to compensate.

ppus: add reticle, increase s/d effect on itself and others slightly, but greatly reduce holy heal effect on him/herself and others.

i know its not really indepth but this is my personal opinion and what i would be happy playing with, there are shitloads more slight tweaks but i cant be bothered to go into them :p

anyways what would u like?

Mr_Snow
24-02-04, 15:52
Nerf every class so we can all only use stilettos and stab each other to death at op wars.

Elric
24-02-04, 16:49
One point on the APU aiming thing.

If that were to be done, it would have to be dependant on the Psi Use, not MST. That would leave it in the same bracket as other classes (Primary use, secondary use under one stat, except tanks.... em, nm, and other dependant skill [aim] under another)

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 16:54
nothing of relevance here, move along

Gulinborsti
24-02-04, 17:05
Originally posted by cRazy2003
spies: increase psi cap to 25...
...and reduce what skill by 5 points :rolleyes: ???

Original monk
24-02-04, 17:06
no stupid reticules for psimonks please

:)

of the 25 psi i gonna make a poll if its ok, and if its not ok also :P fo spy's that is

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 17:11
5 more psi on a spy would equal PE with higher dex + int ... no

Inchenzo
24-02-04, 17:54
i actually think everything is fine now, i play all classes and i like 'em all

MjukisDjur
24-02-04, 19:15
Originally posted by Gulinborsti
...and reduce what skill by 5 points :rolleyes: ???

I could live without 5 less int :)