PDA

View Full Version : stealth ideas

iainy13
23-02-04, 21:22
i have a few ideas for stealth

1) make stealthers still invisable but appear like a distorted mirror when near. the closer the stealthed person the more visable he/she is.

2) make it so stealthers can be targeted. but when reticle is over stealther hitbox and recticle are invisable so you have no idea its actualy aimed on the stealther. when shot the stealther would become slightly more transparent for 1/3 of a second or so.

3) make stealths last forever or put times like this on them
stealth 1 1 min
stealth 2 3 min
stealth 3 5 min
oblit forever

but make diffrent lvls determine how visable you are. pulling out any kind of weapon or pressing the reload button would make you visable again. moving would make you slightly more visable aswell.

4) make stealth cancel out all healing spells currently on the stealthing chperson.

5) stealth delay of 5 seconds for it to "recharge" before you use it.

these are my ideas. i would like them becouse the stealth would be more of a recon tool then a run away tool. no more healing then stealthing pe's and a running pe who uses stealth 1 wont be invisable or be able to get away easly. what do you all think of the ideas?

oh ya and i would be rly happy if you would all post your reasons. like dont vote if u arnt goinna say why.