PDA

View Full Version : Next Neocron event [please read]

Xiphias
23-02-04, 12:40
Originally posted by Danae

The next meeting is definitly gonna be farther north though.....this was a very expensive weekend hehe

Whoever wants to get together to start planning the next event let me know

I am posting this to find out if anyone lives in the central region of the UK.. if there is lots then i guess we can maybe plan for the next official neocron gathering.. anyone interested?

Xiphias
23-02-04, 13:12
err.. i guess no 1 is interested?:(

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 13:14
Give them time. First of all, some people have just had a gathering event, as you know, and 2nd of all, you've only given them 30 mins to answer back so far. :D

/edit: Btw, I live in Denmark, so I can't go. :(

switchback
23-02-04, 13:16
quite a few of us in scotland, making it farthur north wuould be a BIG bonus

Elric
23-02-04, 13:20
Originally posted by switchback
quite a few of us in scotland, making it farthur north wuould be a BIG bonus

Very big bonus.

I will never be able to make an event any further south than... oh... Glasgow :p

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 13:26
Originally posted by Elric
Very big bonus.

I will never be able to make an event any further south than... oh... Glasgow :p

How 'bout north of Inverness then? That too far also? :p

Ascension
23-02-04, 13:33
There goes the '1337' post count:( :( :( :(

anyways on topic ;

I would love to see it in the midlands.. many people are suggesting scotland but thts 2 far for me so i guess im out:(

Elric
23-02-04, 13:37
Originally posted by Nightbrother
How 'bout north of Inverness then? That too far also? :p

Hell no, that would be great :D

Mum n Dad live up there :p

I only moved down to Glasgow area about 8 years ago, I was born n bred up there :p

Ascention, Midlands to Scotland, £20 on the Train. Scotland to London or anywhere in South England. £80.

switchback
23-02-04, 13:38
yeah scotland would be sweet, plenty of places in glasgow for it.

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 13:45
Heck, if you guys held it in Scotland, then I'd have to come too, cause I love that place. We could rent Cawdor Castle (no?) and go nuts there. Or sit at Urquhart Castle (get eaten by midges, though) at night when the light comes on.

You guys probably know millions of other places, that aren't so touristy. :) I'm just a n00b when it comes to Scotland locales.

A highland bull once nearly claimed my life at 5 in the morning 2½ years ago. :eek:

Stigmata
23-02-04, 13:52
MANCHESTER

I would like to see it in manchester, their are loads of people from around manchester, lancs, yorkshire etc

That would be a WINNAR

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 13:55
Well count me out... Im down in the crappy town of Brighton (sussex england)... so i cant make it hehe

Elric
23-02-04, 13:56
hmmm Cawdor castle's a good location. Not very good for internet connection though if its a lan style event :p
I think they only just got Broadband in Inverness about 6months ago. The outlying areas havent even got anything yet.

If yer looking for a camping trip / piss up weekend tho, that would be an uber cool kind of place to do it.

switchback
23-02-04, 13:58
manchester wouldnt be to bad for me, my bro lives there so i got somewhere to crash, but i dont know the place so dont know where in there, there is to host an event

Ascension
23-02-04, 13:59
Midlands to Scotland, £20 on the Train

and same the other way;)

anyways.. Manchester wouldner be bad:) i live in Derby so its not 'too' far

Elric
23-02-04, 14:05
Originally posted by Ascention
and same the other way;)

anyways.. Manchester wouldner be bad:) i live in Derby so its not 'too' far

I could kinda live with it, But being the tight ass fucker that I am,

Thats still £20 too much :p

Candaman
23-02-04, 14:06
Originally posted by stigmata
MANCHESTER

I would like to see it in manchester, their are loads of people from around manchester, lancs, yorkshire etc

That would be a WINNAR

!!!!!!! I don't really feel like being mugged thnx anyway. Glasgow would work but i've heard theres a lot of nibs up there like tupac and switchback !!1 an i don't wanna catch nibbism!!

but i'm ez

edit add oath to the list of nibs /edit

Elric
23-02-04, 14:09
look at me location Cannings :p

*drums fingers on desk whiel staring in a slightly annoyed manner* :p

Stigmata
23-02-04, 14:12
Originally posted by Candaman
!!!!!!! I don't really feel like being mugged thnx anyway. Glasgow would work but i've heard theres a lot of nibs up there like tupac and switchback !!1 an i don't wanna catch nibbism!!

but i'm ez

what and you are less likely to get mugged in any other city in Britain, ontop of that i was not suggesting having a meeting in Moss side or any other scumbag area of manchester...(no offence to any scumbag's from moss side or any other area ):D

metalangel
23-02-04, 14:22
How about we organize it so we get MORE SATURN PPL FFS. I mean, Uranus is great and all, but me and Jurneau were kinda outnumbered.

Ascension
23-02-04, 14:24
i play on both saturn and pluto :)
anyways.. we need to know roughly where people live so we get the best for everyone:)

Elric
23-02-04, 14:32
I play saturn (occasionally) too :p

Nippa
23-02-04, 14:38
Originally posted by stigmata
MANCHESTER

That would be a WINNAR

I wouldnt lower my self to show up in that shit hole called manchester or blackburn for that matter :P

have fun gg no re

Ascension
23-02-04, 14:46
Originally posted by Nippa
I wouldnt lower my self to show up in that shit hole called manchester or blackburn for that matter :P

have fun gg no re

tlk like th gets threads closed.. please be good an keep your opinions to ya self:mad:

Lana DarkWolf
23-02-04, 14:51
Oi! Manchester > Rest of Uk :D

Nuff said.

Not that im biased or anthing...................:p

metalangel
23-02-04, 14:55
Eh up our kid, mad for it!

etc

o_O

switchback
23-02-04, 14:56
lol cannings calling people in scotland nubs, is it just me, or are half your clan leaders in glasgow ??? delloda, judge, ivory, tupac, switchback, hocus, pocus. no nibs up here, even Xio isnt that bad.

what sort of dates is everyone thinking about for this third event?

Dribble Joy
23-02-04, 15:12
Scotland would be too far for meh, midlands would be good though.

Not sure if my body or my wallet could afford another *uking :p.

Opar
23-02-04, 15:30
Leeds.

Leeds

LEEEEEDS

switchback
23-02-04, 15:34
i would prefer manchester to leeds, although im not to fussed, lots of students in leeds

Ivory
23-02-04, 15:38
*hint*

easy jet, ryanair cheaper than the train if booked in advance of course.

Ascension
23-02-04, 15:45
Leeds actually sounds quiet good;)

and dates dont know.. mt exams start may.. maybe july some time july 24/25 ??

Nippa
23-02-04, 15:48
Leeds actually sounds quiet good;)

and dates dont know.. mt exams start may.. maybe july some time july 24/25 ??

damb right leeds sounds good .. cause it is good .. best night life :P

Ascension
23-02-04, 17:03
anyone live in leeds?o_O

Nippa
23-02-04, 17:50
Yeah Leeds here m8

Stigmata
23-02-04, 17:57
i could possibly grace leeds with my presence.

Elric
23-02-04, 18:09
um.... wheres leeds?

Ascension
23-02-04, 18:16
Originally posted by Nippa
Yeah Leeds here m8

if leeds was the chosen place.. would u know anywhere we could host it :p

Q`alooaith
23-02-04, 19:17
TUKING?

Maybe take the R

TRUKING?

How's about york.. Though You'd never see me at any of these events..

Dribble Joy
23-02-04, 19:19
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Maybe take the R

TRUKING?

THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you, I was going to say that. :D

Q`alooaith
23-02-04, 19:22
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you, I was going to say that. :D

If you read the old FUKING thread I did post, the evolution of the event name's, I even said SUKING, TUKING (also TRUKING) then it goes back to FUKING, and then FUKING, and SUKING....

And so on...

So if you had said it, you'd have been the theif after all...

Barak
23-02-04, 19:33
feck a 'uking event thing with scottish numptys?... eepp!

even if there is no show for me, too lazy. :p

Ka0s^
24-02-04, 01:23
i live east mids derby/notts so ill go anywhere really :)

Psyco Groupie
24-02-04, 01:28
Im in Birmingham term time ... and alot more when I move outa halls and into a house

Nippa
24-02-04, 11:30
if leeds was the chosen place.. would u know anywhere we could host it :p

Yeah i may be able to work something out :P

Nightbrother
24-02-04, 11:44
How many km's from Manchester to Leeds, and are the train connections there good? Anyone know? I can get to Manchester quite easily on the plane. Can get to Scotland easy also, but it sounds like Scotland is out of the question now.

Topcat
24-02-04, 11:59
Hmmm, I could go to a neocrack meeting. What location in England is pretty much the same to meh, as I live in Norway, when u“ve crossed a sea, it doesn“t much matter if there“s a few extra miles to go. Depends on when this is going down though.

Danae
01-03-04, 11:28
tbh I'm thinking of glasgow area atm :) But I am not opposed to Manchester area - the problem is oath and I have two kids between us so It would be much easier if it were in "our own backyard" so to speak.

Easyjet flights from East Midlands airport to glasgow are very cheap if you book them in advance. I got up here for 30 quid or less the first time. Travelodge at the glasgow airport is VERY cheap to stay. 30 quid for a 3 person family room. :P we live very close to the airport and i would gladly meet anyone flying in if they needed a hand.

It cost me 75 quid for my flight to luton, 49 quid for my hotel in southend, and 10 quid for food all weekend (but i'm not a drinker). Scotland is much cheaper than England that's for sure hehe

IF you are from Scotland (glasgow area) and what to help plan

or

IF you are in the Manchester are and what to help plan

email me kitch@reakktor.com

Depending on where the interest lies, and where we can get the cheapest deal/find the best place to have the event etc will determin where we have it.

Oath
01-03-04, 13:24
Originally posted by Candaman

but i'm ez

Insert flame ridden comment here.

Elric
01-03-04, 13:27
Quality, Im not on the list, Har, I am more uber than you Oath :p

I like that candaman guy :D

Barak
01-03-04, 13:39
Quality, Im not on the list, Har, I am more uber than you Oath :p

I like that candaman guy :D

humm well he IS a Brummie so becareful :p

CkVega
01-03-04, 13:45
Hmm, I keep trying to plan a Manchester night out and it keeps falling through (sometimes my fault sometimes not).

I'd be up for planning another manchester night out regardless of if a proper third Neocron gathering took place elsewhere. Would anyone else wanna come to a night out in manchester? email me at psychosisnet@hotmail.com to tell me if you wanna go (rince, nid you gotta come this time ;) )