DannyJ
23-02-04, 06:59
Originally posted by TheGreatMilenko
wuts 24

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

ResurgencE
23-02-04, 07:01
Well, what is it?

Im assuming its a show of some kind. Throw us a link.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 07:03
i watched the first season every episode but haven't watched the new ones

DannyJ
23-02-04, 07:07
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
i watched the first season every episode but haven't watched the new ones

omg j00 is missing out :eek:

DannyJ
23-02-04, 07:10
Originally posted by ResurgencE
Well, what is it?

Im assuming its a show of some kind. Throw us a link.

http://www.fox.com/24/

ResurgencE
23-02-04, 07:19
Now i remember.

My cousin brought me the dvds from the States. Apparently, its a story about an assassination plot to kill a senator running for president, and it takes place in real-time (i.e. the series runs for 24 hours).

Atleast thats what he told me. I havent got around to watching it yet. Any good?

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 07:20
Originally posted by ResurgencE
Now i remember.

My cousin brought me the dvds from the States. Apparently, its a story about an assassination plot to kill a senator running for president, and it takes place in real-time (i.e. the series runs for 24 hours).

Atleast thats what he told me. I havent got around to watching it yet. Any good?

yeah i am on the edge of my seat everytime i watch it :D

Psychoninja
23-02-04, 07:21
Pretty good show, but I think I liked the second season out of all of them. It was the one I watched the most. The third one doesn't really grab my attention as much :(

ino
23-02-04, 07:51
I watched the first 24 season, then said to myself WHOOT 24 season 2? thats original. and now what 24 season 3 :). Feels like a desperate attempt of making money on something that worked and was pretty decent the first season atleast. But the ones who likes that kinda stuff keep watching..

g0rt
23-02-04, 09:32
i watch

the o.c
c.s.i miami
survivor (the original, and still only reality show worth watching tbh)
simpsons
south park
futurama
family guy <- wish i could watch some NEW EPISODES thx fox for running your network as tight as the neocron forums haha

havent seen 24. no not even the first season :( but i know people who watch it religiously, and by religiously i mean in front of the TV the minute any new episode is out, kinda like me and the o.c / survivor. So maybe i should check it out, i might like it.

Psychoninja
23-02-04, 09:34
Haven't missed an episode of the OC :o

g0rt
23-02-04, 09:36
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Haven't missed an episode of the OC :o

gonna miss tommorrow's ep, goin to the leafs game :p

but ill catch it wednesday, when you yank's get it ;)

Rieper
23-02-04, 09:37
they might be bringiing back family guy coz the dvds sold so well...

Psychoninja
23-02-04, 09:40
You guys get new episodes on Mondays!?

:(

I think I'm going to cry :(

g0rt
23-02-04, 09:42
Originally posted by Psychoninja
You guys get new episodes on Mondays!?

:(

I think I'm going to cry :(

I know its wierd it really is. The Canadian network here that sources most fox shows has O.C running monday's at 9:00, then I can also watch it wednesday at 9:00 right on fox.

jernau
23-02-04, 09:45
I watched about 2/3 of the first season then just kinda lost the will to watch it any more. It was OK for a while but I hated that every single woman in it was a total liability. If Jack had just shot all the women in the first episode he could have got a decent nights sleep and been a lot happier. I gave up after the daughter got bored of waiting to be kidnapped AGAIN and took herself to their house.:rolleyes:

A mate who loves the show informs me the daughter is even more brain dead in the second season and I just can't face that prospect.

/edit : Sky in the UK often screen Fox stuff weeks ahead of the US. No idea why, I just put it down to Fox being a bunch off morons.

jernau
23-02-04, 09:47
pls delete this post :o

OTIS
23-02-04, 10:10
family guy <- wish i could watch some NEW EPISODES thx fox for running your network as tight as the neocron forums haha

They are bringing family guy back either this fall or next winter i heard...due to how well the dvd boxes sets sold!!! so get happy :D

oops missed the part where someone alrdy said this :p sowwy

dunkan
23-02-04, 11:45
bleep bleep bleep bleep

24 rocks

El_MUERkO
23-02-04, 12:35
24 rox :D

Also watch Star Gate, The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park.

Gort they're amking a family guy movie now and restarting the show after the movie comes out :D

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 12:42
Why, oh why, did they cancel Futurama back when they did?

I heard someone say something semi-wise about that once:

'I'd rather have a great show for 4-5 seasons, than a show for 14 seasons that slowly loses its ingenuity and brilliance.'

At least Futurama stopped at its peak. :(

Fry: 'This 4 foot metal pipe I have in me rather hurts!'
Dr. Zoidberg: 'That's normal. Stop whining.'

Also, ALL glory to the HyPnO-toad....

jernau
23-02-04, 17:09
Futurama went a season too far IMO.

I tried watching Family Guy again the other weekend. Struggled through ~5 episodes and almost laughed once - not good.

L3m0n
23-02-04, 17:17
24 is so cool, but i hear your on the 4th season in the US? lol we in the UK havent even got the 3rd one yet :(

jernau
23-02-04, 17:22
Originally posted by L3m0n
24 is so cool, but i hear your on the 4th season in the US? lol we in the UK havent even got the 3rd one yet :(

That's because Fox fucked up the deal with the Beeb by trying to make them pay for a license for all of Europe.

DaFire
23-02-04, 17:26
I do :)

El_MUERkO
23-02-04, 18:04
Its series 3 in the US and they're only mid way thru it, episode 3 is on in Ireland tomorrow and on Sky One on Thursday.

Dribble Joy
23-02-04, 18:14
Originally posted by g0rt
c.s.i

My views of this show can be aptly decribed by one of my favorite webcomics. (http://www.vgcats.com/vgc_comics/?strip_id=66)