PDA

View Full Version : Skull Cults Haven

sanityislost
23-02-04, 01:50
I have great news for all the brothers and sisters of the last meeting of The Skull and His Cult
he took us to his haven where we talked about his plan for us and the Fallen Angels,
and he also made his loyal followers pure :D

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sanityislost-2.JPG

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sanityislost-1.JPG

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sanityislost-3.JPG

heheheh look at the pile of dead bodies aint it sexy

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/sanityislost-4.JPG

Lifewaster
23-02-04, 01:53
So COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Praise be teh Skull !

sanityislost
23-02-04, 01:54
HAIL THE SKULL and ZoD

Tratos
23-02-04, 01:56
Hmmm...... you freaky tech haven d00ds get even more strange!

~Tratos

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 01:56
Your cult is useless. What can this skull do besides kill those that attack it? Does it give you power? If so I doubt you or many FA have the skill to utilize it.

ooc nice to see gm's are thinking outside of TH and it's inhabitants for once.

-=Bl@de=-
23-02-04, 01:57
haha thats so cool

Mumblyfish
23-02-04, 02:00
The irony. You despise The Crahn Sect, and yet you're now everything that Crahn's followers were, plus some. It makes me sad to say this, as I was a scientist of Tech Haven for years, but you're all nothing more than pagans. Savages.

And I have yet to see any proof that the skull exists, bar a few pictures of a rather evil looking wall.

And yes, that is sarcasm.

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:04
lol they hate the devout and faithful as it defies independant thought and inspiration yet readily worship any random flaming skull that happens to come accross. I've seen some crazy shit in my life in the wastes but I don't drop to my knees praising it's sanctity like some weak minded dog. I used to have visions of a serpant that glowed in mysterious colors and ever since I discredited it for cryogenic sickness I have yet to have them again.

OT: mumbly, that site on your link is stupid. however I think it was inspired by this site. (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/) Hehe you're the man now dog!

Parax
23-02-04, 02:05
wtf o_O

you guys are strange, there's no Skull cult on jupiter :D

Ozzon
23-02-04, 02:07
0n0z! I'm a witch hunter from now on. :D

Parax
23-02-04, 02:07
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
Your cult is useless. What can this skull do besides kill those that attack it? Does it give you power? If so I doubt you or many FA have the skill to utilize it.

Did they mention that the skull give 'em +200 P-C, T-C, and H-C?

Lifewaster
23-02-04, 02:08
This is on Pluto parax.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:09
awww

Poor FA had to move their little skull event outside of TH after we attacked it last week? :lol:

Mumblyfish
23-02-04, 02:12
OT: mumbly, that site on your link is stupid. however I think it was inspired by this site. (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/) Hehe you're the man now dog!

If you watched the 80's cartoon series, it's so funny because it's true. Did you click through the whole thing?

Oh, and YOU'RE THE MAN NOW, DOG! Stupid buggers forgot to put a sound file on it...

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:12
ooc Actually trillain wanted to encourage other players an equal chance to be able to worship this or participate in the event of worshipping it, which is pretty fair, had nothing to do with people pk'ing, in fact it would be easier to pk in the crystal caves right?

OT: mumbly I started going through it and it crashed my browser lol.. and ya there is a wave file on the other site maybe it's not working right for you

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:21
no cause i don't even know where the crystal caves are :(

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:22
Do your homework if you want to indiscriminately grief players trying to add some variety and fun in this game then.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:24
Do your homework if you want to indiscriminately grief players trying to add some variety and fun in this game then.

hey i'm tryin to add fun and variety myself...

if they can roleplay having the event then why can't i roleplay the bad guy?

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:29
It's not about that, it's that it demoralizes people enough to not even want to attempt something positive as they know it will ultimately be negatively destroyed for the pure spite of it.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:30
It's not about that, it's that it demoralizes people enough to not even want to attempt something positive as they know it will ultimately be negatively destroyed for the pure spite of it.

bleh well it's the only thing i could think of doing...nothing else to do, seriously

i guess i could go cancel my account again...sounds fun right now

[TgR]HusK
23-02-04, 02:32
LoL you play this game for ages, yet you never take the time to see what it has to offer? *sighs*

Anyway .... Hail Zod 'n Skull!

And this skull is not a fake god like crahn is (crahn was only human... not even a psi monk) This one is for real! And its the only real thing out there! OMG yes \o/

OOC: best thing in roleplay I've seen in ages (GM supported that is) :D

Mumblyfish
23-02-04, 02:32
To be frank, I'm still considering PKing there (no point in making it a secret) but at least I was going to have a point to it. I was to sneak into one of the sermons, assassinate the high priest (sorry, Sanity ;)) and then more than likely die. Stop the spread of the filth right at the source.

Hey, at least my little bit of PvP would have a reason (and hopefully consequences).

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:34
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
To be frank, I'm still considering PKing there (no point in making it a secret) but at least I was going to have a point to it. I was to sneak into one of the sermons, assassinate the high priest (sorry, Sanity ;)) and then more than likely die. Stop the spread of the filth right at the source.

Hey, at least my little bit of PvP would have a reason (and hopefully consequences).

that's all i did...now everyone's all up tight and freaking out about it

screw pluto, boring, dull, as soon as i find something to do i get in trouble

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:38
Both good and evil need a balance, they are not eye for an eye but at the same time must be in moderation to achieve a harmony. Generally good is harder to obtain than evil so it means evil has to take responsibility in letting good thrive so it can feed off of it without snuffing it out.

TheGreatMilenko
23-02-04, 02:40
Originally posted by Tratos
Hmmm...... you freaky tech haven d00ds get even more strange!

~Tratos

lmfao

Alashandra_D.
23-02-04, 02:54
The Fallen have always lacked faith; in Crahn, in their allies....and even themselves on more than one occasion. So it fills me with a great deal of mirth to see them fawning over something so quaint, so insignificant. The same people who pride themselves on being level-headed and intelligent are those quickest to abandon everything so they may worship this....this..."thing".

It's been....how long? A month? Little more than that perhaps, since the "skull" appeared and already they are smitten with it, sacrificing their physical bodies for the briefest moment of acceptance and peace.

It will not last.

Crahn has seen everything that can be seen, He is not pleased and nor am I; steps will be taken to crush this cult, to wipe it's filthy influence from the face of the planet. Those seduced by it's malicous taint will not be spared.

The Fallen's blood will be spilt.

And He shall smile once more.

Lifewaster
23-02-04, 03:27
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
that's all i did...now everyone's all up tight and freaking out about it

screw pluto, boring, dull, as soon as i find something to do i get in trouble

Zone, no ones freaking over what happened, at the time the cult was small, just one priest, so when the TS runners arrived it wasnt much other than a masacre against religious beliefs.

Think of it this way, due to what you did, several FA runners joined the cult in order to safeguard its priests for this weeks event, however we were rendered unneeded by the Gods change of location , and yet now more are joining after todays successful event.

If anything, your actions helped things get going so dont put yourself down like that.

Incursus
23-02-04, 03:48
I lit my cigarette on THE FLAMING SKULL and all I got was this stupid t-shirt!

sanityislost
23-02-04, 04:10
The Cult is getting bigger after every meeting, i only see great things ahead for The Cult and for all of FA

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 04:17
Originally posted by sanityislost
The Cult is getting bigger after every meeting, i only see great things ahead for The Cult and for all of FA

ok listen up Cult members

if I attack your meetings, is it gonna be taken as some bitch OOC why the hell are you ruining my fun thing?

or can you see it as me being a Crahn who doesn't want your worshipping against me, hence I'll attack you if I know where you're meeting, and you can do your best to exterminate me as a threat

Heavyporker
23-02-04, 05:39
This sounds extremely odd. Never seen the skull. Don't believe in it. I may make the occasional supplication to Crahn. But this skull?

Don't you guys think this is some sort of hallucination or holograph or someshit?

Really, guys, think this through. I had a lot of respect for the Fallen Angels with their excellent technology and rationalism, and now I see you guys falling into worse paganism than even the darkest rumors surrounding the Crahn Sect.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 06:06
Originally posted by Heavyporker
This sounds extremely odd. Never seen the skull. Don't believe in it. I may make the occasional supplication to Crahn. But this skull?

Don't you guys think this is some sort of hallucination or holograph or someshit?

Really, guys, think this through. I had a lot of respect for the Fallen Angels with their excellent technology and rationalism, and now I see you guys falling into worse paganism than even the darkest rumors surrounding the Crahn Sect.

Agreed

Hence why i shall not devote my life to kill each and every single one of you who choses to worship this skull

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 06:12
They're just harmless morons, doesn't give you a reason to kill them. You're just searching for reasons so you can, as are Crahn.

StrongSad
23-02-04, 06:17
where is this?

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 06:35
Originally posted by StrongSad
where is this?

china town:(

StrongSad
23-02-04, 06:51
seriously?

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 06:51
Originally posted by StrongSad
seriously?

tech haven

it's fallen angels on pluto

Archeus
23-02-04, 10:25
Where was this?

Endar
23-02-04, 10:34
I think this is awesome! I mean, atlast there is something new in NC, and this time its evil and scary :D I think im going to start a new char at Pluto. BTW are there any requirments for becoming a follower of the Skull? I doupt that anyone wants a newbie follower, but think about it. I could wander around the NC city and TH praying for the Skull and maybe even get some more belivers :D

/me dreaming about doing some dark rituals at the NC sewers while listening Marilyn Manson (damn he really can make some fecking good music :D )

Archeus
23-02-04, 10:41
Originally posted by Endar
BTW are there any requirments for becoming a follower of the Skull?

You need to be weak minded and be easily distracted by shiney things.

Elric
23-02-04, 10:56
(damn he really can make some fecking good music :D )

no. he doesnt.

The tunes and riffs etc, actual composition is good. He ruins it all by attemtping to sing.

anyways...

said it once, I'll say it again..

Bloody weirdo's.

Originally posted by Archeus
You need to be weak minded and be easily distracted by shiney things.

:lol:

Endar
23-02-04, 11:04
Elric: Well i like it, and i dont really care if you dont :D Well anyway people always say i listen weird music and wear weird clothes. Why noone understands a guy who likes Manson and Infected Mushroom (psychedelic trance) and likes to wear "rap clothes"??

lol anyway im off to smoke some pipe tobacco (didnt say w**d, so please dont close down this thread :D )

Elric
23-02-04, 11:13
Elric: Well i like it, and i ......

.......(didnt say w**d, so please dont close down this thread :D )

Merely giving my opinion on the music ;)

sorry, not saying you were a weirdo.

Reffering in that bit to the bunch of skull cultists.

[TgR]HusK
23-02-04, 11:49
OOC: you guys seem to think ALL fallen angels are cult followers, definatly not!

I am though :p
Crahn shall perish, and those unfaithfull who come to the meetings will feel the power of the skull, BURN!!!
Kill us if you please, our death only empowers the skull.

We have died and lived on, we have seen yet not known, we have calculated yet not understood,
in faith we believe, in faith we shall overcome, veni, vedi, vici.
-skull cult psalm 12a

garyu69
23-02-04, 16:04
ALL HAIL JIMMY AND ZOD!!!!

I am blessed and forgiven for my Neg SL which was in the aid of the skull

StrongSad
23-02-04, 23:16
Why only on pluto??

sanityislost
23-02-04, 23:34
Any Pluto Fallen Angel runners wishing to join the cult mail or dm [TgR]sanityislost or lifewaster

Darkborg
23-02-04, 23:39
o_O u guys are kinda creeping me out here *shudders*.

Oh well as long as they arent repressive of others in their beliefs theres room for it under the wings of freedom. ( just stay away from me) ;)

Siygess
24-02-04, 00:02
hey i'm tryin to add fun and variety myself...

if they can roleplay having the event then why can't i roleplay the bad guy?

Hey ZoneVortex, I hate to rain on your parade, but I think killing the bad guys actually makes you the good guy :D

Don't believe me? Then read this:

McCullers: Man why don't we just do his job so we can do our job and get the f**k out of here?
Lardner: What you mean "do his job?" What am I, a cold-blooded killer? I'm not a cold-blooded killer.
McCullers: No, wait a minute...
Lardner: No, you wait a minute. You want to kill the good but not be the bad guy, it doesn't work like that, you gotta wait until the bad guy kills the good guy, then when you kill the bad guy, you're the good guy.
McCullers: So , just to clarify, if we do his job, we're the bad buys, and if we do our job, we're the good guys.
Lardner: Yes.
McCullers: That's.. great.