PDA

View Full Version : !!!???!!!

GiZA
22-02-04, 23:43
what u guys saying instal a cain of teamspeak in place of NC sound lots of programs dont work on my crapy pc so maybe NC guys will make a program that guys from one clan can speak eatch others that help alot in "hunts"

Keiron
22-02-04, 23:45
Eh? I didn't understand a word of that.

Glok
22-02-04, 23:45
:confused:

Rieper
22-02-04, 23:48
Originally posted by GiZA
what u guys saying instal a cain of teamspeak in place of NC sound lots of programs dont work on my crapy pc so maybe NC guys will make a program that guys from one clan can speak eatch others that help alot in "hunts"

wel yah,. tah tign todo is 2 instal teh sceund cliunt onn a gud pc NC lolllllllllllllllllllll. tehn mayb it wil wurk/. den u can cunt i meen hunt hahaha anyhoy taht is all tehre is2 it i fink. bue bie.

J. Folsom
I don't think that people would switch to something different then TeamSpeak even if you made a new program for them...

Shame it doesn't work properly on your computer, but have you tried asking if your clan leader would use Ventrilo (http://www.ventrilo.com/) instead?

Psycho_Soldier
Someone shoot this man and put him out of his misery.

GiZA
22-02-04, 23:49
lol

u can talk whit ur clan mates useing tst ore a speak program like : Ventrilo , TeamSpeak , etc
so whatabout NC guys make the program ... instaled @ the same time whit NC and useing thems servers ... to can heare talk whit ur mates
understend now lol ?

GT_Rince
22-02-04, 23:49
It is obvious that English is not his 1st language - go easy, eh ?

Richard Blade
22-02-04, 23:50
nm
I'm too late again.

Rieper
o i c taht wot u r sayin nwo lol! i dunt speeka teh englis gud but i tiunk yu meen tehre is ned for sumtin taht is needed for teh bla bla speekin. I kan do taht i fink wiv ventrillo undersatnd nwo lol!?!?!?!?!

Psycho_Soldier
Originally posted by GiZA
lol

u can talk whit ur clan mates useing tst ore a speak program like : Ventrilo , TeamSpeak , etc
so whatabout NC guys make the program ... instaled @ the same time whit NC and useing thems servers ... to can heare talk whit ur mates
understend now lol ?

All you had to say was... "How about KK implement a voice communication feature into Neocron so we won't have to download a 3rd party program."

GiZA
22-02-04, 23:51
yeah that help me so as u know my 1rst language is not english so i try to say someting useful for all i think ... :)

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 00:07
hmm

yeah it would be cool to make a built-in voice chat program in NC, but that's why we have team speak and ventrillo...it'd probably be too much work to make a whole new one right now

Omnituens
23-02-04, 00:11
have a present

....,,,,,::::

now take a long, deep breath and calm down.

there are a few problems between some voicecom programs and NC. it could be direct sound or a sound card problem.

Kr3Yc3K
23-02-04, 00:13
hmmmmm reminds me of counterstrike... hmmm...

Shujin
23-02-04, 00:25
why not post in your own language and english? that way if someone here also speaks your language they can translate or we can use babblefish.

Jock Rockwell
23-02-04, 00:29
Maybe since this is Community Talk (English) he thought it would be better to try and post in english rather than here any flames about ''Plz post in english''

If people actually read the post a few times they would have got the point of the post straight away, but i think they took a glance saw the english wasnt the best and decided to flame away :rolleyes:

Tratos
23-02-04, 00:33
Now that the above guys has gotten rid of his MASSIVE sig, i'll go on topic, yeah a built in voice comms would be cool but i dont think it would be welcomed for using through local as it would be quite weird but if it was for clan only i think this would be a good idea.

~Tratos

EDIT: Both GiZA and Jock Rockwell welcome to the game

deac
23-02-04, 10:26
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Shame it doesn't work properly on your computer, but have you tried asking if your clan leader would use Ventrilo (http://www.ventrilo.com/) instead?

FF ventrillo server is on the finnish internet backbone ^^

I get a sweet 10-25 ping :D

sparrowtm
23-02-04, 10:29
Originally posted by Rieper
o i c taht wot u r sayin nwo lol! i dunt speeka teh englis gud but i tiunk yu meen tehre is ned for sumtin taht is needed for teh bla bla speekin. I kan do taht i fink wiv ventrillo undersatnd nwo lol!?!?!?!?!

Rock on!

QuantumDelta
23-02-04, 10:32
I don't see any reason why he couldn't be allowed to post in his own language as well as english.
That first post was horrific to understand I think I'd prefer to try to read babel :p

Plus there maybe one or two people from his own country, and even if they can't help him they may be able to translate better for him.

Though the second and third posts were more readable...

Still not exactly sure what his problem is I know it's with TS + NC but it could just be the old numlock crash or the really old arrow key crash...

sparrowtm
23-02-04, 10:35
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Still not exactly sure what his problem is I know it's with TS + NC but it could just be the old numlock crash or the really old arrow key crash...

It seems he wants an internal teamspeak-like program implemented in NC.

And if that is the case, I have to strongly disagree - using TS alone is almost an exploit for me and greatly discourages roleplaying.

jernau
23-02-04, 10:43
If KK added voice-comms to the game the price would double at least due to the increased hosting costs, licensing costs and extra servers. That's assuming they could find a tidy way to integrate it into the game at all.

Most clans, even small ones, seem to run or at least have access to a voice server these days if they want one. It's not exactly rocket science getting one up and running.

Devils Grace
23-02-04, 15:02
Where are u from again ?

Doc Holliday
23-02-04, 17:07
Originally posted by Devils Grace
Where are u from again ?

Hes from ff. that says it all...... ;)

Devils Grace
23-02-04, 17:09
lol im from Cartel what does that say :D

i dont find in my head in countrys with an R O

Romenia ?

im just wondering kuz im tired to be the only portuguese in this game...

(theres 2 more, but they dont play much anymore, and since they are TG i pk them when i can ):lol:

jernau
23-02-04, 17:14
Originally posted by Devils Grace
lol im from Cartel what does that say :D

That's too easy to use, it'd be like ganking a 0/2 :p

Romania was my guess too. Maybe there's a letter missing, there are a lot of "Republic Of ...."s

da_pimp
23-02-04, 17:55
i think not because their network has a hard time keeping up with trafic as it is if you ad a new element then your just asking for more headache can you say "fatal" hehe get used to it if you keep asking for more add-on's when you could be pushing for better hardware and networking support

remember its more important for the game to be more reliable then jammed full of features

for example hmm im just gonna turn on this new team speek thingy on neocron Dope!! Fatal ok just reboot oops ran into another person on those damn neocron routers Fatal!!!! well ok seee ya

El_MUERkO
23-02-04, 18:01
I think he wants a voice program thats less of a strain on the PC than Teamspeak, have you tired Ventrillo?

da_pimp
23-02-04, 18:09
first if you want to keep performance up in your gaming dont integrate too much into one aplication if your using an intel cpu

this is because of its dual cache design its made perposly for multi application use so...

also if your using broadband internet with an old nic card then your just adding another bottleneck in your system drop like 25 bucks on a newer one and always make sure your drivers are up to date and i guarantee a increase in speed

as far as amd systems ive been kinda dissapointed in them (although i use amd ) Amd all the way!! lol

i guess its because im just a cheep ass lol