PDA

View Full Version : fix the Citycoms

Stigmata
22-02-04, 13:55
how about making it a priority to fix them.

instead of implementing all this new shit.

fix the old problems

Revslad
22-02-04, 13:57
i totaly agree , kk do you know how long it takes to open and close the bloody gr's, or even try feckin add sumone to clan , really needs to be sorted its so bleedin anoyin:mad:

Stigmata
22-02-04, 13:59
on top of that you have the certainty of your forum threads being deleted when u log off.

the mission take part where it fails to download mission.

etc etc

needs to be fixed, but i guess that is clearly to hard...hence fre still being as abundant after 15 fucking months

J. Folsom
22-02-04, 14:00
Last I tried recruiting new members only takes long if you take the time to wait until it returns information about the name you entered, you can just instantly make it send a request to recruit them instead, which saves a lot of time. :p

Anyway, I say aye. While PvP balance is somewhat important, supporting features for PvP should probably be just as important or more important. And yes the CityComs do support PvP, though they do it indirectly.

Revslad
22-02-04, 14:02
dont even get me started on the adding and withdrawing clan money fre bug , or the even trying to click on a citycomm, cause all you seem to do is fre!
anyway these bugs really need to be sorted before nething major gets implemented

Ascension
22-02-04, 14:30
Yeah i agree its tireing to even use them:(

<--- 9 more posts till 1337:D

Stigmata
22-02-04, 14:37
Originally posted by Ascention
Yeah i agree its tireing to even use them:(

<--- 9 more posts till 1337:D

lol me too

MisterP
22-02-04, 18:29
Fix the forums ingame too :eek:

Psyco Groupie
22-02-04, 18:34
fix citycom crash with clan cash

make dev take skill not numbers

give drones titles

*heaven* :angel:

Tratos
22-02-04, 18:35
I agree fix the city coms!

i dont get to many probs with them but it does need to get rid of the problems others suffer.

~Tratos

<---- :eek: all the 1's!

Tratos
www.stopwhine.com

Carinth
22-02-04, 20:10
For a long time you could recruit new clan members and the screen would show up a positive when the person clicked ok. So you know they're in the clan and you can safely exit the cityterm. Sometime ago they changed it so, it's stuck at "sending" or searching, whatever the message is. You hafta guess when the person clicked ok, then leave and hope you didnt just cancel the process.

It's stupid things like that which suck the fun out of neocron, and there are a lot of stupid little things : /

Omnituens
22-02-04, 20:18
crahn missions - text not found

i hate that >_<

im way past leet now :p

Selendor
22-02-04, 20:37
I'm the leader of a clan but I can't make posts to them because it deletes after I log.

Every new patch screws the forums up worse. Its beyond a joke, and also its making the the forum mod's standard comment of "keep it in game" more and more preposterous. We'd keep it in game if it worked guys....

:mad: