PDA

View Full Version : Clan Wars ! Implement PLEASE :(

\\Fényx//
22-02-04, 09:10
okies, im at neg 32 SL, my clan is at war with a clan in a neutral faction, I get attacked by a few of them in PP, I end up at neg 32 SL because i defended myself. This could have all been avoided if they had the clan war's feature properly and fully implemented...

Cant be that hard can it ? Just add a certain clan onto your war list, when the other clan accepts, the 2 clans are at war and all SL penalties will be dismissed when these 2 clans fight in anarchy zones (though not hunting zones to avoid newb gankings etc)

I am willing to wait like however long it takes for KK to finish this and put it into the next patch, Im happy with the current game balance etc, im happy with content etc, im not happy that we still have a halfassed implementation of clanwars in the game :(

Psycho Killa
22-02-04, 09:15
But theyre saving it for doy!

Lol if they release it now thats one less thing to awe you with!

\\Fényx//
22-02-04, 09:22
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
But theyre saving it for doy!

Lol if they release it now thats one less thing to awe you with!

its one more thing tho too keep me attacked with my sanity ...

5 times in 3 days ive hit the NCPD list for killing too many people that attacked ME

There is feck all reward in succesfully defending yourself from a attacker ... belts suck, SL is b0rked .....

Darth Slayer
22-02-04, 12:18
I agree clan war needs to be sorted fast. We are sorta at war with a NEXT clan which is allied to FA how retarded is that.
They come Pking in TH and my tank loses Soullight and Faction Symp when I help kill them.....:(

Scorpius.

Hayato
22-02-04, 12:19
i was about to post on this a few hours ago but didnt :D YES CLAN WARS!!!!!!!!!!!! RAWRZ

Rade
22-02-04, 12:28
I think this is the one thing that everyone can agree with.

Sefran
22-02-04, 12:55
amen

Psyco Groupie
22-02-04, 12:58
afirmative.

J. Folsom
22-02-04, 13:11
Originally posted by Rade
I think this is the one thing that everyone can agree with. There'll still always be someone who posts "That's what you get for not obeying the holy F6-List, now ye shall burn in the plasma of Plaza!". ;p

Anyway, they should probably be fully implemented some time soon.

Darkborg
22-02-04, 16:53
With Fenyx also in agreement here Im pretty sure the 3 biggest Clans on Pluto have in common that they desperately wants this feature implememnted.

ezza
22-02-04, 16:56
they should of implemented it when they added the clan war option to the citycom, not 6 months down the line.

Ferabukoo
22-02-04, 18:10
Originally posted by ezza
they should of implemented it when they added the clan war option to the citycom, not 6 months down the line.

Ding ding ding... we have a winner..

I have no clue why the even put it in... its just another thing to crash when you click on the tab :p

C - Lo
22-02-04, 18:46
I was stupid to assume something like this would be working in NC and I wasted a whole lot of time declaring war on about 40 clans. Heh.

Lucjan
22-02-04, 19:33
Well, Im dumb enought to hope for every patch to fully implement clan wars. I mean come on, this is one of the most important features in a heavily based PvP environment, what is KK waiting for?

Carinth
22-02-04, 19:34
Originally posted by C - Lo
I was stupid to assume something like this would be working in NC and I wasted a whole lot of time declaring war on about 40 clans. Heh.

And theres no way to end a war : ) You and the other clan can both click surrender and nothing happens.

Pimp has been fighting neutrals, and even allied sometimes, for so long that its almost a given we'll take a sl hit. For a very short time almost all our enemies were hostile faction, in crahn, bd, and ca. We were extatic, we could enjoy fighting as much as we wanted too. Then the neutrals came back : (

Dissenter
22-02-04, 20:33
Defintaley needs implementing, I'm fed up of Crahn clans attacking us and then us having to fuck about with missions.

Lifewaster
22-02-04, 21:00
This would be a cool feature.

ezza
22-02-04, 21:30
Originally posted by Dissenter
Defintaley needs implementing, I'm fed up of Crahn clans attacking us and then us having to fuck about with missions. looks like CM and BD have something in common

Rade
22-02-04, 21:57
Defintaley needs implementing, I'm fed up of Crahn clans attacking us and then us having to fuck about with missions.

mmm that needs a second qoutage...

ghandisfury
23-02-04, 01:05
RATE THIS THREAD *****

g0rt
23-02-04, 02:30
said it before, gonna say it again

this should have been implamented into the game in beta1, not 18 months into retail or whatever were at now

SigmaDraconis
23-02-04, 02:36
you could always just run away :P

hehe..no, clan wars feature is a must!

"said it before, gonna say it again

this should have been implamented into the game in beta1, not 18 months into retail or whatever were at now"

yea...the same could be said for 50% of the stuff added in retail lol

KramerTheWeird
23-02-04, 02:46
Red SL is sexy!

Besides it's not like we bring newbies into pp and line them up to get shot and killed by your guys to intentionally drop your SL which I've seen happen a few occasions.

Ryuben
23-02-04, 04:55

needs saying agian rade ;)