PDA

View Full Version : Hc Pe

greploco
22-02-04, 05:51
I did some math wondering about a HC PE, driver

you can end up with 131 HC and 136 WL with top str of 81

the best wep you can use is tangent plasma wave

anyone know what kind of damage and aiming you might get with that or the regular plasma cannon ?

Drake6k
22-02-04, 05:53
Speedgun is the best for HC PEs right now. (next patch may change this)

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 05:56
I'd say the rhino's main gun will be your best weapon..

Morris
22-02-04, 05:58
I threw together an HC PE in the skillmanager and it came out to 154 HC with 136 WEP. Even if you go for the tech combat to drug for a TPC you end up with like 140 agility. Dunno what aim and freq you get, but I'd imagine that you cap damage on the speedgun.

Dribble Joy
22-02-04, 05:59
wibble said the dribble

Marx
22-02-04, 06:00
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
I'd say the rhino's main gun will be your best weapon..

Truth.

SorkZmok
22-02-04, 06:39
Originally posted by greploco
I did some math wondering about a HC PE, driver

you can end up with 131 HC and 136 WL with top str of 81

the best wep you can use is tangent plasma wave

anyone know what kind of damage and aiming you might get with that or the regular plasma cannon ?
You can get away with more that 150 h-c if you drug to use a marine. Best gun by is the TSG or the TT epic laser. But you cant do shit in pvp. So stick to your cars and run if get caught on foot.

But the h-c pe is by far the best rare hunter. Get some hacking and hunt warbots with a heavy scorpion trike. With some armor you can take down 3 titans at once without trouble in no time. Then just drive up to em, hop out, hack, hit "take all" (as even with -200 freeload you can drive around), jump back into your car and go get the next warbot. :)

KramerTheWeird
22-02-04, 07:44
All these peeps messing with skillmanagers don't actually know how it is on the field, as a general rule I wouldn't listen to them until you test it's tested. Well I've been h-c PE and I can tell you 154 h-c is possible but you'll not be able to carry anything, especially considering how heavy h-c ammo and vehicle ammo is combined. My previous setup had 144 h-c which gave me enough to cap TSG which is by far your best weapon outside of the rhino gun. I drugged to TPC and that just didn't work very well, only 141% dmg on a 5 slot ultimated with 2 dmg mods. With this type of h-c you seriously need all points in INT to wep in order to cap aiming. I had 110 and only got 190ish% aiming on TSG. My second setup has been a split of melee and h-c and now I get about 133 h-c and 160ish melee. I use x-strong and beast or both to drug to energy soulblade and blade of ceres. Besides the drug upkeep it works quite well. Although my vehicle damage is no longer capped I can still do quite well with it. A rhino in the hands of a h-c PE can mean you drive it and then gun it which frees up team mates to do other things in battle and can make you quite formidable. Scorpion Trike is useless for pvp outside of being a scout, or if you have lots of support to distract the enemy from you.

Benjie
22-02-04, 08:08
KK want to nerf H-C private eyes?

1 question. Why?

a. They arn't overpowered.
b. None of that 'H-C is for Tanks' Bullshit, coz a PE is a JOAT and they know it.
c. Why?

I'm kinda pissed off now that they nerfed H-C and M-C PE's to fuckery.

iainy13
22-02-04, 08:08
have anyone tried using the ncpd cleanser flamethrower? i have a feeling thats a decent gun now and its tl70 so its right in the hc pe's range.

also where h-c pe's ever realy good? i dont remember seeing many ever. and whats this nerf you are talking about? maybe i missed somthing :/. if anything arnt they boosted with the new h-c damage?

Benjie
22-02-04, 08:40
Originally posted by iainy13
also where h-c pe's ever realy good? i dont remember seeing many ever. and whats this nerf you are talking about? maybe i missed somthing :/. if anything arnt they boosted with the new h-c damage?
I kinda ment the TSG being changed. Although tbh, i'm not sure if it is being. I was going on word of mouth.
It's the PE's greatest cannon. If it is altered in a bad way (decreased damage, increased reqs) then that would nerf the H-C PE.

SorkZmok
22-02-04, 08:58
Originally posted by Benjie
I kinda ment the TSG being changed. Although tbh, i'm not sure if it is being. I was going on word of mouth.
It's the PE's greatest cannon. If it is altered in a bad way (decreased damage, increased reqs) then that would nerf the H-C PE. Uhm the TSG dmg is way too hight atm. same with nearly every tank rare. o_O
And besides that, a h-c pe is NOT pvp viable. Well as long as hes inside a car, yeah. But the second he jumps out of it, he is dead meat. But i dont see a problem with that. :)

ServeX
22-02-04, 09:04
Originally posted by Benjie
KK want to nerf H-C private eyes?

1 question. Why?

a. They arn't overpowered.
b. None of that 'H-C is for Tanks' Bullshit, coz a PE is a JOAT and they know it.
c. Why?

I'm kinda pissed off now that they nerfed H-C and M-C PE's to fuckery.

I don't think they are doing it as a nerf to H-C private eyes. I think it's being done so that melee tanks have a higher level weapon to level with rather than having 5 weapons at the same title level...

greploco
22-02-04, 09:49
have anyone tried using the ncpd cleanser flamethrower? i have a feeling thats a decent gun now and its tl70 so its right in the hc pe's range.

it's terrible. the only thing that saves the rare flamethorwer is the fact that it does such high damage if you are right on top of someone. with the ncpd you can be on top of someone and it's very weak.

greploco
22-02-04, 09:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by iainy13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in battledome I saw one go toe to toe with a serrious tank with a cs, the PE had an unlabled plasma cannon. if PE is not using rifles or pistols they can have like 130 some agility on top of tech combat.

HumphreY
22-02-04, 11:23
Anyone wanna share feedback considering a melee or h-c spy?

trigger hurt
22-02-04, 12:56
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
All these peeps messing with skillmanagers don't actually know how it is on the field, as a general rule I wouldn't listen to them until you test it's tested. Well I've been h-c PE and I can tell you 154 h-c is possible but you'll not be able to carry anything, especially considering how heavy h-c ammo and vehicle ammo is combined. My previous setup had 144 h-c which gave me enough to cap TSG which is by far your best weapon outside of the rhino gun. I drugged to TPC and that just didn't work very well, only 141% dmg on a 5 slot ultimated with 2 dmg mods. With this type of h-c you seriously need all points in INT to wep in order to cap aiming. I had 110 and only got 190ish% aiming on TSG. My second setup has been a split of melee and h-c and now I get about 133 h-c and 160ish melee. I use x-strong and beast or both to drug to energy soulblade and blade of ceres. Besides the drug upkeep it works quite well. Although my vehicle damage is no longer capped I can still do quite well with it. A rhino in the hands of a h-c PE can mean you drive it and then gun it which frees up team mates to do other things in battle and can make you quite formidable. Scorpion Trike is useless for pvp outside of being a scout, or if you have lots of support to distract the enemy from you.

Not true. My HC/Drive PE can carry a frickin ton of stuff. Since I really only use him for canyon/mb raids, he's usually inside his rhino or trike. when I go hunting with him, im only carrying inq4 armor, a shelter/heal and the ammo for the vehicle gun. I can carry enough ammo to kill about 20-25 grim chasers before I have to make a pit stop for more. Ing 4/shelter and you can stand up to about 2 grims and laugh em off.

he repairs(vehicles), recycles and has enough tc to gun a rhino. He's also done fairly well in pvp, but typically he's toast up against anything ppu buffed.

KramerTheWeird
22-02-04, 15:09
uhm
so how much transport do you got?
and you're nowhere carrying what you need to ensure you're prepared for every sitaution.

Gatlin Cannon ammo.. 10x at least
Vehicle Rockets for Vehicle laser cannon.. 10-20 packs
Remote Repair Nanites.. I usually carry 20
2-3 tools, 5-6 psi modules, drugs if necessary, boosters, health kits since you can't heal yourself in the car

We're not talking about a driver PE here, we're talking about someone who is equally effective in h-c foot combat and vehicle. Someone who prepares for every situation. Sure if I just used a vehicle I could be cheap only carry vehicle ammo, not even bring my guns, maybe not even nanites as I could repair at ASG. But I garauntee there would come a situation where I would be severely screwed because I didn't prepare myself.

50-70 transport is good I think.

Rai Wong
22-02-04, 15:29
u don't need that much transport about 15-20 is enough, as your high STR would bring you loads of transport anyways. I have 15 on my PE and it works fine.

Nightbrother
22-02-04, 18:09
Originally posted by trigger hurt
Not true. My HC/Drive PE can carry a frickin ton of stuff. Since I really only use him for canyon/mb raids, he's usually inside his rhino or trike. when I go hunting with him, im only carrying inq4 armor, a shelter/heal and the ammo for the vehicle gun. I can carry enough ammo to kill about 20-25 grim chasers before I have to make a pit stop for more. Ing 4/shelter and you can stand up to about 2 grims and laugh em off.

he repairs(vehicles), recycles and has enough tc to gun a rhino. He's also done fairly well in pvp, but typically he's toast up against anything ppu buffed.

One solution is putting vehicle rockets in your gogu, cause you dont need to exit your vehicle to access gogu. I have about 45-50 transport, and if I carry 25 vehicle rocket packs, along with armor, I have about 6-8 free load, which makes me move very slow.

Also, having enough rockets/ammo to kill 20-25 chasers doesn't mean that you can do that in one go at all. Your vehicle will be uber-damaged long long before that, unless you get excellent cover every time you fight one. Grims really feck up vehicles.

@ Rai Wong:

With 15 in transport, how many vehicle rocket packs can you carry?

trigger hurt
22-02-04, 18:33
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
uhm
so how much transport do you got?
and you're nowhere carrying what you need to ensure you're prepared for every sitaution.

Gatlin Cannon ammo.. 10x at least
Vehicle Rockets for Vehicle laser cannon.. 10-20 packs
Remote Repair Nanites.. I usually carry 20
2-3 tools, 5-6 psi modules, drugs if necessary, boosters, health kits since you can't heal yourself in the car

We're not talking about a driver PE here, we're talking about someone who is equally effective in h-c foot combat and vehicle. Someone who prepares for every situation. Sure if I just used a vehicle I could be cheap only carry vehicle ammo, not even bring my guns, maybe not even nanites as I could repair at ASG. But I garauntee there would come a situation where I would be severely screwed because I didn't prepare myself.

50-70 transport is good I think.

I have 3 base transport. Everything else comes from implants.

Now, I have no need to be prepared for every situation. If I am going out to kill people, im driving a rhino. I only need the rhino laser ammo. If I am going hunting, I only need to carry the ammo for the vehicle I am driving/gunning. I hate running across the wastelands to hunt, so I drive. I have no need to carry other guns. But when I do and if I get caught where I have to fight someone, I either run or die. My melee pe wasn't made to fight people. It was made to give me a break from doing so.

But, I have fought people on him and he has done good enough on military base raids.

Mirco
22-02-04, 19:03
I clone my ammo. This means I can have alot of junk instead of ammo. I always keep my vehicle ammo down to 6 units. That gives me good runspeed so I dont have any transport.

KramerTheWeird
22-02-04, 20:52
To each their own. I usually keep lots of stuff on me and plus I don't like being -30 or something when I gr. If you choose melee as your weapon you can easily get away with mininal transport if you aren't pvp prepared.