PDA

View Full Version : The Best GM " he gave me CANDY"

ZoomZoom
22-02-04, 04:44
omg this is my fav gm he came into my appy implanted me and gave me candy :-) lookie mmm coco candy

zoomzoom gets his candy!

http://s91980004.onlinehome.us/upload/files/shot0076.JPG

zoomzoom eats his coco candy and loves the gm

http://s91980004.onlinehome.us/upload/files/shot0077.JPG

Haxxor
22-02-04, 04:47
Arent GMs not allowed to poke players?

Shadow Dancer
22-02-04, 04:47
That was nice. :)

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 04:48
how nice for you...

but who need's GM's when people actualy like you because your a nice, or nasty person...

The Skill NC channel might be a way to get a poker up to your apt..

//I'm heartless still//

Originally posted by Haxxor

Depend's... I'd suspect..... and if not we may find out...

ZoomZoom
22-02-04, 04:49
Q`alooaith who are u did i pk u i bet ur city admin..... be nice im a carebear at heart

Spoon
22-02-04, 04:51
Originally posted by Haxxor

mmmmmmm...yeah, wtf?.........:wtf:

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 04:52
lol, nope you didn't PK me, and I'm not city admin *stop's and check's game* oh wait I just rolled Q'alooaith as city admin recently, I'll roll to a proper faction later...

I was in that there clan of your's... But I'm not going to tell you who I was...

hehe... I reroll the char anyway as well...

Keiron
22-02-04, 04:53
Something is wrong here, the GM should not have helped you. There was no bug in you killing the lowbies. Please Nid, go pull the herc out of his head:D

ZoomZoom
22-02-04, 04:56
o be nice to the gm and i didnt pked anyone it was a mistake because the cs aim is crap and even if ur are point blank range u still miss half ur shots

Drake6k
22-02-04, 04:59
WTF gms giving away free items!? He's going to fuck up the entire server!! :mad:

Keiron
22-02-04, 05:01
And you not being able to aim is a bug in the game how? GM's fix things when things go boink (like if you log on and have -100 Sl and are in no faction). Not "I killed aggies with a moonie and some noobs got in the way".

Originally posted by some Dev dood (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195)
Intentionally misleading or deceiving Reakktor Media GmbH or a member of the support staff in any way will result in a temporary, or in extreme cases, permanent ban of the game account or accounts.

Have a nice day :)

ZoomZoom
22-02-04, 05:08
lol

all i trying to say is that if that aggie had died and didnt stay standing up with half of its hp i wouldnt of shot it

ZoomZoom
22-02-04, 05:20
let me explain u know when u zone into the aggies and u see some aggies just standing there with a little bit of hp left and even no u shoot it over and over it doesnt fall down.......

anyone or is it just me?

\\Fényx//
22-02-04, 05:23
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
let me explain u know when u zone into the aggies and u see some aggies just standing there with a little bit of hp left and even no u shoot it over and over it doesnt fall down.......

anyone or is it just me?

Thats because someone else has killed it, its dead, if you stand there and watch it after 10 seconds or so they drop dead...

Known bug...

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 05:23
I get it somtime's...

Though I never shoot aggy's first, or when other's are shooting... I let the aggy's kill them, kill the aggy quickly and hack the belt..

QuantumDelta
22-02-04, 05:25

anyone or is it just me?
Everyone sees it, but most people are intelligent enough to;

A) If they wanna waste ammo on it (because non-moving aggies = DEAD BUGGED Aggies) use Direct fire NON AOE Weaponry with nubs around because of the BLINDLY obvious SL Implications.
B) Don't waste the ammo.

wtf o_O

Ryuben
22-02-04, 05:25
yeh :) same one tried to help me and i got candy nice trail SMG person :) (or is it sgm)

QuantumDelta
22-02-04, 05:26
SGM.
Heheh, the candy thing is pretty cool I admit :p

Keiron
22-02-04, 05:33
It happens to everyone, but all the times it has happened to me, I never saw it do damage to anyone else. The dead aggy seemed to absorb the damage (same as if you shot one laying down).

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 05:36
best way to avoid it is to try and use the aggy, if it's dead you'll open it, if not welll...... would oyu be happy if somone tryed to open you?

Dribble Joy
22-02-04, 05:58
nAE, IS COOL, SHE CAME TO NF AS A RAPTOR AND WE SHOT HER............. damn caps ooooooooooooooooh beer
i need more of it, yexs

sex teh n00bx ans peiopls

n3m
22-02-04, 13:41
...some text here...
Can't help seeing your name with "Direct Blind> Keyes, join Chaos =p"
hehe

and wtf DJ o_O

neophotographer
22-02-04, 13:47
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
nAE, IS COOL, SHE CAME TO NF AS A RAPTOR AND WE SHOT HER............. damn caps ooooooooooooooooh beer
i need more of it, yexs

sex teh n00bx ans peiopls

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah um.....right.........

anyhow.....you shouldn't have had your SL poked back up if that's what the GM was doing.

Stacey

QuantumDelta
22-02-04, 13:52
Originally posted by neophotographer
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah um.....right.........

anyhow.....you shouldn't have had your SL poked back up if that's what the GM was doing.

Stacey
He was at SUKING at the time of posting.
Probably horrifically drunk..
I wonder if he'll remember much today :)

neophotographer
22-02-04, 14:12
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
He was at SUKING at the time of posting.
Probably horrifically drunk..
I wonder if he'll remember much today :)

ah.......well that definitly explains his post.......

Rade
22-02-04, 14:25
Well me and callash has a lovechild so THERE! It beats your
stupid candy any day *sulks*

**edit: ah found the pic.

http://w1.708.telia.com/~u70804208/lovechild.jpg

dr.fish
22-02-04, 14:55
lol i've killed a noob today too while shooting a bugged aggies with CS, he was standing behind the agressor :P

well too bad for the nOOb and my soullight........

jernau
22-02-04, 16:05
This is all very dodgy IMO.

Also - how did your Herc fall out? You didn't mention dying in this post or the other one.

Forget My Name
22-02-04, 16:12
Awesome... PLayer gets helped by a GM, and the player posts it up here...

that GM is now gonna get fucked for doing so because his 'trust' has been betrayed... no more poking for that GM I can tell you after KK talks to him.....

Good job assfart.

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 16:17
Originally posted by jernau
You didn't mention dying in this post or the other one.

I'm betting that the copbot's screwed him over after he left the aggy's....

Goes in with -14 come's out with -30 odd,

*Criminal sighted, open fire*

Psyco Groupie
22-02-04, 16:18
YOUR SPECIAL

either that or the GM is laughing at your SL

steweygrrr
22-02-04, 16:56
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Everyone sees it, but most people are intelligent enough to;

A) If they wanna waste ammo on it (because non-moving aggies = DEAD BUGGED Aggies) use Direct fire NON AOE Weaponry with nubs around because of the BLINDLY obvious SL Implications.
B) Don't waste the ammo.

wtf o_O

watch your exp though..... its good for noobs as you get some exp for shooting the thing.

QuantumDelta
22-02-04, 17:08
Originally posted by steweygrrr
watch your exp though..... its good for noobs as you get some exp for shooting the thing. Sigh.
This is fake EXP That resets/drops when you zone..
(actually oddly enough my compie doesn't even display this exp ..but that might be because my ping would make most germans wonder what broadband really is :p)

Kr3Yc3K
22-02-04, 17:40
ive always said, NEWBS SHOULDNT BE GMs

but here we go.....

[16:38] _[+Uman|MST3K] are GMs allowed to poke players?
[16:38] _[+Danae`] no

is it just me or should the GM lose his "job" for this doing? i mean, what comes next.. apart from poking and this candy.. he may have even givin more freebies to other people... i know its just a stupid poke, but rules are rules and shouldnt be broken

Rade
22-02-04, 17:44
Yepp. Its probably the end of the world.

Danae
22-02-04, 17:52
GM's are not allowed to poke unless given permission during an event. If GM's break the rules, they get spanked.

VVerevvolf
22-02-04, 18:23
Are they allowed to give out some tasty candy? :cool:

PsiCorps
22-02-04, 18:31
*astarte* is female you fools, she got me out of NCPD HQ (was logged there months ago) and i accidently caller her a him :P (she also gave me candy)

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 18:47
Originally posted by Danae
GM's are not allowed to poke unless given permission during an event. If GM's break the rules, they get spanked.

There is no proof that the pictured GM poked the pictured player, there could have been a spy outsdie the apt door who had just poked the pictured player...

it's not nice to get people who help you out into trouble now is it..

trigger hurt
22-02-04, 18:57
Originally posted by Kr3Yc3K
ive always said, NEWBS SHOULDNT BE GMs

but here we go.....

[16:38] _[+Uman|MST3K] are GMs allowed to poke players?
[16:38] _[+Danae`] no

is it just me or should the GM lose his "job" for this doing? i mean, what comes next.. apart from poking and this candy.. he may have even givin more freebies to other people... i know its just a stupid poke, but rules are rules and shouldnt be broken

Jesus Christ. You people on this forum are so ready to crawl all over a GM HELPING someone. Damn, im going to that other forum where they make fun of mods and noone gets banned or edited for it. You know the one. [ still edited ]

Kr3Yc3K
22-02-04, 18:57
we can read the chat... are you accusing danae of being a dumb person that cannot read properly? ... now THAT is not nice

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 19:00
Originally posted by Kr3Yc3K
we can read the chat... are you accusing danae of being a dumb person that cannot read properly? ... now THAT is not nice

I'm pointing out the screeny's placed in context as after an event would not seam so bad...

So many little diffrences could change what they mean by so much.

ServeX
22-02-04, 19:47
Originally posted by Spoon
mmmmmmm...yeah, wtf?.........:wtf:

I think they can, if you died to a bug or you were in a buggy location, like when people push you behind the lines in pp1 so you can't be ressed.

Carbonite
22-02-04, 20:23
As you may have noticed Astarte is a Trial GM. At this stage she is still in training to be a GM. And while she is mostly under the supervision of a senior GM at this stage we encourage her (and all our trials) to take steps out on their own, always referring back if there are any problems. All our trials are informed of their boundaries so I am satisfied that nothing serious has occurred. Please give her a chance to learn the ropes before casting judgement. Thanks.

PsiCorps
22-02-04, 21:54
Originally posted by Carbonite
As you may have noticed Astarte is a Trial GM. At this stage she is still in training to be a GM. And while she is mostly under the supervision of a senior GM at this stage we encourage her (and all our trials) to take steps out on their own, always referring back if there are any problems. All our trials are informed of their boundaries so I am satisfied that nothing serious has occurred. Please give her a chance to learn the ropes before casting judgement. Thanks.
You tell 'em carb :D

jernau
22-02-04, 22:52
I have to wonder how you can become a GM and not know that what she did is not allowed.

I admit it's a trivial matter but what selection process allows someone with so little knowledge of the game into a position of (even limited) power?

If there is a legitimate reason for her actions then I apologise to her and whoever selected her but if not one or other should be answering a few questions somewhere right now.

Aziraphale
22-02-04, 23:57
Does it really matter if she poked him? I mean really?

Carbonite
23-02-04, 00:00
jernau let it go.. I have already dealt with the situation no need to try and make it worse...

Dont Mess
23-02-04, 00:02
seriously i think wat the gm done was sweet and only a trial gm so its cool anyway carb if i were u id just close this thread coz i feel sorry for the gm that poked zoomzoom if they are reading this....every1 give her a break

Glok
23-02-04, 00:02
Carb, why do you have a stormbot av if you are a voluntary helper?

Trillian
23-02-04, 00:13
He's KK now.

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 00:17
Carb doesn't give me candy bars when he randomly shows up in my apartment :(

Glok
23-02-04, 00:19
Originally posted by Trillian
He's KK now. Look at his sig. 'Voluntary' means unpaid, and I understand that only paid KK employees use the storm avatar. So nyah.

Arbiter
23-02-04, 02:18
Look at his sig again.

Carbonite
Assistant Chief Gamemaster
REAKKTOR.COM
A Division of Schwiezer System Ltd.
you did it, you fix it..

:p

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 02:19
Originally posted by Arbiter
Look at his sig again.

:p

Ahhhh it changed....lies...manipulation...

Glok
23-02-04, 02:29
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Ahhhh it changed....lies...manipulation... ARGH manipulation! You buggers will be the death of me!

ezza
23-02-04, 02:31
so cant all GMs give out candy, that would be nice:)

Carbonite
23-02-04, 02:34
it all starts with candy bars.....

Tratos
23-02-04, 02:37
Congrats Carb btw, nice to see KK are begining to pay some guys now :) i rekkon next up is Arbiter and Lupus KK give em teh <3

Congrats again Carb

~Tratos

Vryce
23-02-04, 03:38
Originally posted by Carbonite
it all starts with candy bars.....

Hmm...candy bars; how about some chocolate chip cookies? :(

SypH
23-02-04, 03:42
They should give out Warbot cola. Not that Im addicted or anything. I only gave away one Electric Tempest for a can once......

Gotterdammerung
23-02-04, 04:05
This seems to have run it's course. Closed by request