PDA

View Full Version : A welcome from me to this game :)

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 03:17
Hi people,
Just wanna make myself known in this game... I am known as Ze0N. You will probably see me around the neocron entrance killing the usual stuff i kill (whatever i can find out there). Just a tiny little weedle weenie request... Please spare me my life and kill crazy dillian instead of me as im just trying to hunt :) and make lotsa new friends....

Well ive said hello probbaly the only person in the game to say hello to everyone in 1 go so now im gonna go on neocron

Ze0N

p.s If anyone is interested in veichle blue prints or wants something reasearched then send me a msg in game or come round to where i hang out (in my 1 man gang.. Im well ard:P) and ill do some reasearching for ya at a small tiny price.. of bout hmmm 2k if u got the stuff or 5k if u aint (high price to encourage ppl to get it themselves lol). Thats per print btw

Hope to see some people around :)

sanityislost
22-02-04, 03:26
Welcome to the game or something to that effect

metalangel
22-02-04, 03:28
What server do we find you on?

Benjie
22-02-04, 03:54
Hewoo!

Lots of people have made "hi, I'm new!" threads on these forums, so your not the only one. :)

When you have achieved a lot of leveling through PvM, make sure you check out some of the PvP that makes this game great! :p Not necisarily Greefing or Player Killing, but outpost wars and Neofrag are very fun.

ServeX
22-02-04, 03:55
welcome, if you need anything let me know and i'll help you get started.

also - id recommend keeping your law enforcer in to avoid being PKed.

Tratos
22-02-04, 04:14
Good Evening

:D

Welcome to Neocron!

Have a nice stay :) and enjoy the game!

~Tratos

NS_CHROME54
22-02-04, 06:47
always good to see new people getting involved in the best mmog out there.

welcome :D

Nixon
22-02-04, 11:11
Dont believe Serve, heŽll pkar u from behind!

Aziraphale
22-02-04, 12:14
Welcome to the game ;) what server are you on'?>

Mattimeo
22-02-04, 12:29
New blood gives me faith that the game isn't dead yet ^^.

Judge
22-02-04, 12:37
Hello there. :)

What server, class and faction do you play?

cRazy2003
22-02-04, 12:57
lol i i'll pwn j00 dillian, damn mofo :p
anyways welcomr to the game and to wherever server your going to

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 15:14
ello ppl,
cheers for welcoming me here :D im on saturn server.. Im a spy/reasearcher (despite my clan leader getting a lil upset coz i refuse to convert my skill points as reasearching is my business and only source of income apart from hunting local). Well if ya need anything reasearched for a small fee lemmie know... (u gotta make trip unless u pay my fare :P hehe *hopes for lotsa customers so one can upgrade the TL 90)

Well i said what server im on so its all cool :)

take care people

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 15:17
another thing i wanted to ask: (doesnt flood forums with lotsa posts)

When i sink crow nize it usually kicks me off server or i get dc alotta the time... is there a program or something i can download to stop this????

thats all i wanted to say :)

Aziraphale
22-02-04, 15:24
Originally posted by Neocrons_coward
another thing i wanted to ask: (doesnt flood forums with lotsa posts)

When i sink crow nize it usually kicks me off server or i get dc alotta the time... is there a program or something i can download to stop this????

thats all i wanted to say :)

Nope, youll have to live with it im afraid =/

darknessfairy
22-02-04, 15:34
Welcome! If you ever decide to make a character on Uranus then come to me and ill try and sort you out stuff!

We are all generally nice people :p

$tormbringer
22-02-04, 17:18
ello ppl,
cheers for welcoming me here :D im on saturn server.. Im a spy/reasearcher (despite my clan leader getting a lil upset coz i refuse to convert my skill points as reasearching is my business and only source of income apart from hunting local). Well if ya need anything reasearched for a small fee lemmie know... (u gotta make trip unless u pay my fare :P hehe *hopes for lotsa customers so one can upgrade the TL 90)

Well i said what server im on so its all cool :)

take care people

welcome to saturn...

one advice kepp your le in... saturn is not a server for new neocron players ;) it sometimes gets very rough....

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 19:28
Ive noticed alot of people on this mmorpg are friendly.. Its a good game and hopefully i wont walk outta this one like the past 5 lol.. (due to alsorts of reasons.) I wanna ask If someone pks u whilst ur out hunting animals and does it whilst ur hunting and then stays around at the warp station and wont let me hunt which in a previous game we called it "camping".. Could someone if possible attach a web address or link of the rules of this game and whats allowed what isnt.. Just so i know whether some things are allowed or not... Anyhow on other news... The rare scorpion car.. Ive got blue prints of it and selling them dirt cheap at 45k a print so if u want me im lurking around A 08 or plaza sewers.

Take care people :)

Ze0N

icarium
22-02-04, 22:08
omg new people!!! like sex and everything!!111fiftysix

PsiCorps
22-02-04, 22:34
Welcome from the New Age Tangerines, need any help just contact one of us :)

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 22:36
Well i got another question... This thread may turn into my problems need answering thread hehe How do i get out of my fraction? I die in some buildings and one of them was this village yet my mate didnt because his neutral.. How do i go neutral or do i need to re start my character?

Ze0N

Kasumi
22-02-04, 22:38
Get your faction sympathy up to 50 on whatever faction you want to switch too and pay 300000 Credits to switch to that faction... :)

Devils Grace
22-02-04, 22:39
i want to be..........ur friend

welcome

Hayato
22-02-04, 22:40
Changing faction

-300,000 needed
- 50 Faction Symp wiht that faction
-Talk to a NCP at the faction office

Hate to see you picked saturn for your server have fun playing with alot of kiddies :D

REMUS
22-02-04, 22:42
HAHAHAHA STUPID NOOB, lol welcome to the game mate, if you decide to start a char on Pluto look out for:

REMUS
-=REMUS=-
PiOhPah

and ill help you out as best i can.

Neocrons_coward
22-02-04, 23:02
I chose saturn because my other half plays this and i was told to go on this one which at first i did because me other half plays it. I am gonna request for three hundered K to get out of it which im sure they will agree... If not ill threaten to start again hehe (that oiption seems more lifelike) Anyhow saturn server isnt that bad.. Loads ppl have seen this thread and welcomed me to the game (unlike my other morpg where it was mainly under 15's that played it.. what do u expect???) Also if i make characters on other servers it wouldnt delete saturn would it???

Ze0N

Vryce
23-02-04, 03:59
Also if i make characters on other servers it wouldnt delete saturn would it???

Ze0N

No, it won't.

btw, do you have that Scorpion car in red? :D

I'll be sure to look for you; I might be able to help you get a better research tool.

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 05:02
I havent no.. My scorpion one i beleive is gold because my friend brought a copy (my first customer i was so pleased). Well im now saving to get my next tool and once i get that i have to raise a "sum" of cash to afford to make a bnlue print of the other scprion thingy that is able to fire and use weapooins.. Sorry for errors its lkike 3am and this game has kept me occupied since about 11am lol.. I didnt know time flew so fast :S Well i got a questio to post here but as per usual at this really bad time of the morning.. One tends to forget it.. *thinks* Oh god im giving up its a pain to think when u forget.. Oh by the way.. If your ever wanting to explore somewhere good.. May i recommend that place to the west * checks which way compass goes as tends to get it mixed up so dont ever let drive u anywhere* yeah its west of neocron u got that factory.. If u go there make sure u go in group as there are alotta psycho children there with knives lol.. Ill remember my question tomorrow maybe... Oh i know what it is for...

What are knights of templars?? Last place i saw those was on broken sword :P

YoDa-UK
23-02-04, 11:53
Welcome to Neocron :)

Knights of Templars are a very big clan in the Tangent Tech Faction, very nice people and if your not enemy to them will most likely help you out in some form.

You won't lose any chars on any server by making new ones on other servers.

Changing faction is a pain in the **** :p but can be done.

Original monk
23-02-04, 12:24
Welcome my friend who i havent met yet :)

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 12:34
Many greetings and welcome to Neocron. I hope you have a great experience here. :D

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 13:50
I remembered that really hard question :D

Here goes:

I got this red car thingy.. HH something or other.. My friend has exactly the same car.. We both brought it so we could go hunting together or just go on a grand theft auto spree blowing the crap outta anything (except a dragon fly as that makes us run like little school girls high on prozac hehe :P) that stands between a psycho and a mass murderer (including crazy dillian aka Number 1 to be assinated).. Well the problem is we like to take it in turns being the gangsta driver and when i go to get in his car it says to be the gunner u gotta have this and that and the other stats and on both our cars we got a little gun on the back on mine it syas Driver/passanger and on his it says Driver/gunner except they are both the same... Is it a bug or do we have to take my tank and put a few pot holes in neocron????

As for the knights templar.. I am not sure if im their friend or not lol.. Gathering by the fact i put their system online and then got shot at would kinda mean... Im not :(.. Im saving 300k to be neutral and then explore the world and then maybe once im stronger and more skipso ill enter the spirit of blowing the hell outta each other :P and get sweet revenge on a few players..

Also how do u get that really cool picture beside your name??? I got an image which i wanna stick there could someone help mne please :D

Thanks again

El_MUERkO
23-02-04, 13:54
Welcome.

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 13:56
To put an image (also called an avatar) beside (under) your name, go to profile in the upper right corner, and then 'edit options' under there. Then in the bottom of your screen, there should be an option to change your avatar. The image you can use for your avatar must be no more than 70x70 pixels or under 10 kb.

phunqe
23-02-04, 13:58
Hey man, and welcome to Neocron :)

A little tip, revise your forum signature. Max number of lines allowed are 6 if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck in game.

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 14:09
Hi,
I did what you said about avatars but it doesnt say upload :(. Just says a web address and i got the picture on my hard drive
:( i guess ill have to give the little picture a miss Ah well not end of the world :)

Nightbrother
23-02-04, 14:21
Hi,
I did what you said about avatars but it doesnt say upload :(. Just says a web address and i got the picture on my hard drive
:( i guess ill have to give the little picture a miss Ah well not end of the world :)

Yeah, you have to find a picture on the web somewhere, or get someone here to host your own image for you. The avatar being 10k or less, it will probably be quite easy for you to get someone to host whatever image you would like to be your avatar. Can someone help this guy out? :)

This is what you do. Forget what I said first. Go to www.uploadit.org and upload your image. Then go do what I wrote in the earlier post, cause KK stores the image on their HD after is has been changed.

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 15:47
*****NEWS FLASH******

I FOUND A KEY TO A COMBAT HOVER CRAFT IVE GOT BLUE PRINTS FOR SALE AT 25K EACH (DUE TO IT BEING NEXT SIZE UP)

IM ON NEOCRON NOW UP AT BATTLE DOME IM WORKING MY WAY SOUTH SO ILL BE IN DOME TIL SUNRISE.. IF ANYONE WANTS A COPY LET ME KNOW... I have many veichles now im bp and basic ones for going 15k rare start at 45k Only rare i got is scorpion car if anyone wants...

Ze0N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ill get on the link of that m8 when ive got a better picture :)

notneo
23-02-04, 16:09
well im not on saturn but hi anyway

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 17:04
Seeing as though someone took great pleasure in killing me (due to my faction) and then being really snide and evil and blowing my car up im selling my tank for 200k to try and raise funds to get outta my faction and go neutral. Ive got the 50 points now i need the cash to go neutral and be able to not have my stuff blown up or anything so if your interested let me know... :( ill be near the key so if u got the cash let me know if u want it

Ze0N

YoDa-UK
23-02-04, 17:56
well that sucks, guess some people just cant help being little fucking wankers and spoil someones fun eh.

My suggestion to you is DONT post your whereabouts on these forums while your ingame, just let people know your name "as you have done" and ask them to DM you ingame or email you ingame with what they want.

IF your ingame right now ill log in on one of my chars and give you 300k to change to the faction you want, please let me know on here before i log in if you want it, failing that i guess i can log in now and dm you, brb.........................

YoDa-UK
23-02-04, 18:14
there you go, all sorted now, good luck in your new faction m8, and enjoy your business with vhc's :)

Nice to see new players at last.

Neocrons_coward
23-02-04, 23:17
Thanks for the money mater its really appreciated and its been able to fund me business and welfare.. Thanks again.. Please see my seperate thread for my business prices... Many thanks

Ze0N

Boozbazz
23-02-04, 23:34
Welcome to the game. too bad i missed ya :(

PsiCorps
23-02-04, 23:36
I dont attack reds without a little confrontation and and conversation (and usually dont attack first) unless they are sworn enemies to either me or my clan :D so it wasnt me :P

Neocrons_coward
24-02-04, 01:53
"It wasnt me" hmmm isnt that familiar??? lol... Well whoever it was it doesnt matter anymore.. I have had floods of e mails in game where people want blue prints so ive had to call them round to my apartment (yes i own an apartment isnt it good despite looking a bit run down and cheap, the good thing is when the lifts out just throw yourself from the top balcony, gets u there quicker)... As i say if anyone needs anything e mail me ingame Ze0N :)

Well on other terms of talking... I am not sure if i mentioned this BUT I HAVE BOTH SCORP CARS and will do some BPS of the second one as they are high in demand.. I am more than willing to do endless amounts of bps for people so any orders lket me know:) Its there we gotta use it...

Ze0N - Driving neocron into the 28th century