PDA

View Full Version : Movie, Char -LE- Problem.

naimex
21-02-04, 21:56
Ok, I finally got the program to record videos to work..

I have made 2 test movies to see how it runs best..

Now I have an ancient char, I dont use... rather high rank, but has nothing at all on him..

BUT..

to move freely during wars to record.. I would have to stay alive..

So I would like to put LE back in, so I cant be killed, as I am not going to hurt nor help any side of the battle.

So basically :: is the LE rank 30 thing, Skill or Combat rank ??

And is it possible to get it in if above Skill rank 30, or would it be possible to get it implanted above that Skill rank by a GM, so I could film in peace..

ZoneVortex
21-02-04, 22:01
it's skill rank < 30 can't implant it

naimex
21-02-04, 22:02
aww man.. might aswell just delete this my oldest char.. my first char.... my sucky char...

make a new one with a unique name.. and just spend a few days lvling so i can have a nice runspeed so the war wont be over when i get to the battlefield. :wtf:

well, thx tho.

gotta sit a bit and think about this.

ZoneVortex
21-02-04, 22:04
Originally posted by naimex
aww man.. might aswell just delete this my oldest char.. my first char.... my sucky char...

make a new one with a unique name.. and just spend a few days lvling so i can have a nice runspeed so the war wont be over when i get to the battlefield. :wtf:

well, thx tho.

gotta sit a bit and think about this.

consider making a droner with le in and capturing the footage with an observation drone of some sort

naimex
21-02-04, 22:07
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
consider making a droner with le in and capturing the footage with an observation drone of some sort

but why... can you disable HUD on drones too so you dont get the sucky looking ugly crosshair thingy ?

are your drones unkillable when your LE is in ??

I was thinking more of a LE PE with all points in AGL/ATL a few in HLT full psi use (to heal away from mobs) and good psi setup (again to cap spells vs mobs)

and then just go "heavy gatlin" for weapon of choice to lvl.. or "melee" cuz melee would be easy to cap with AGL and CON as factors..

Tratos
21-02-04, 22:11
to get rid of the drone hud you go the the GFX folder find the drone hud and replace it with a black bitmap, should make it see through, aka not there

~Tratos

naimex
21-02-04, 22:15
Originally posted by Tratos
to get rid of the drone hud you go the the GFX folder find the drone hud and replace it with a black bitmap, should make it see through, aka not there

~Tratos

ohh... and the chat channel thingy ? can that be removed whilst droning ?

I want NOTHING but a screen of whats happening, no fancy things, no stuff in the way..

Just pure on warfare. all over the screen.

// But still... wont drones be killable even though i have LE in ? cuz that would kind of be a problem, if filming great part and then drone dies.

Tratos
21-02-04, 22:17
Well you can use scout drones so A you arnt posing a thret and you can zoom to stay out of range, oh and i dont think you can remove chat but you can always do what the fang guy does and just scale the bottom and top of the movie off

~Tratos

Kal
22-02-04, 00:34
LE controlled drones count as having an LE in too

they cant be killed

if they could kill/be killed you'd basicly be a droner with god mode :p

amfest
22-02-04, 00:52
yea but if anyone uses barrels and you fly your drone over them be prepared to be bounced around hardcore cause even though you're not being dmg'd it still tosses you about stupidly. Prior to drone launch just drop the size of your chat box and crop it with a video editing program

Q`alooaith
22-02-04, 01:14
Originally posted by amfest
yea but if anyone uses barrels and you fly your drone over them be prepared to be bounced around hardcore cause even though you're not being dmg'd it still tosses you about stupidly. Prior to drone launch just drop the size of your chat box and crop it with a video editing program

what he said..

And if you GR and hella lot you might drop rank for a while, so you could imp the LE again, though you might have to GR while imping to keep your rank low enough just before the process end's (it only check's rank, clan status at the end and if you meet req's at start)