PDA

View Full Version : Devs Gms Any news on the redevelopment of the NCPD?

Tratos
21-02-04, 21:26
Well, asking again, heh are we gonna see this place opened up again in the near future with its funky new layout?

I hope we do

~Tratos

ServeX
21-02-04, 21:28
I think it was closed due to exploitation, so they're probably closing it until they can remove the exploitable features. If they made it a safe zone there would be no problem, but apparently they want it to be an anarchy zone.

Tratos
21-02-04, 21:29
Yeah i know that but it was said the zone itself was going to be re-vamped with a new layout (getting rid of exploits) which would be re-opened in a short period of time, so im just wondering, whats the status on this re-development

~Tratos

LTA
21-02-04, 21:47
re-vamp...

You mean some barrels here n there a couple of spawned walls and 25 storms all over it?

msdong
21-02-04, 22:00
its where the zoo and the TG faction HQ is ;)

Tratos
21-02-04, 22:02
:eek: :eek: Well i reckon the Zoo will be out before DOY but for the TG HQ, thats IN doy :p

~Tratos

lullysing
21-02-04, 23:42
You must admit that it was very lame that people would exploit/level in there just because they could. LEast a tank had to have a reasonable view of em guards and copbots to punk em, Monks only had to barrel over the rail without being able to be seen.

SovKhan
21-02-04, 23:46
Originally posted by lullysing
You must admit that it was very lame that people would exploit/level in there just because they could. LEast a tank had to have a reasonable view of em guards and copbots to punk em, Monks only had to barrel over the rail without being able to be seen.

if it can be done, people will do it.

LTA
21-02-04, 23:50
Originally posted by SovKhan
if it can be done, people will do it.

People will do it cuz others do it.... so the first to do it are to blame ... bloody shepards :p