PDA

View Full Version : Skillmanager

seratoz
21-02-04, 06:51
WHolly crap man........ OK Everyone always says go to neocronnetworks for the latest smokers skilll manager....... i see hundreds of screenies of it. The only prob is the one at Neocronnetwork IS NOT ENGLISH like the screenies. WHERE DO I FIND THE ENGLISH VERSION?!?!?!?!? please someone post the URL here:
thankyou

petek480
21-02-04, 06:58
http://home.pages.at/smoker/skillmanager-2003-11-03.exe

seratoz
21-02-04, 07:08
clicked downloaded NOT ENGLISH. For god sakes look at the top left .......... it does not say Main Class Info IN ENGLISH like the screenies in other posts such as here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91465&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) SOME ONE HELP!!!!!

like the animation BTW lol

petek480
21-02-04, 07:11
Originally posted by seratoz
clicked downloaded NOT ENGLISH. For god sakes look at the top left .......... it does not say Main Class Info IN ENGLISH like the screenies in other posts such as here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91465&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) SOME ONE HELP!!!!!

like the animation BTW lol
Umm I just redownloaded it again to double check and that is the english one, don't know what one you downloadedo_O

seratoz
21-02-04, 07:19
the rest of it may be english you nub..... of course it says monk, and names all items in english...... but like i said AND IS STILL TRUE... it DOES NOT SAY MAIN CLASS INFO in the top left....... get it straight

it says Qoute: "Datei Charakterklasse Info"

QuantumDelta
21-02-04, 07:20
If you're going to be so abusive I doubt anyone will help you.

Oddly enough petek's version is english for me, as well (same as the one I currently use with that class info thing).

Or I could have just saved myself typing and said;
STFU Noob.

seratoz
21-02-04, 07:22
I dont know how you guys can say this just read what it says.... what i said was true, maybe if you took time to read exactly what i said you notice im right

Its not that i cant use it (the other one in these posts lists the armour and protection also bottom right), its the simple fact that im asking a question and no one is answering it, yet they insist they are right when the proof is right infront of them. Im asking for the one that says main class info in the top left and you havent given me that. Im not trying to be an ass but when i told him he was wrong he dicided to insist he was right as did you. just slow down a little

petek480
21-02-04, 07:31
Originally posted by seratoz
I dont know how you guys can say this just read what it says.... what i said was true, maybe if you took time to read exactly what i said you notice im right

Its not that i cant use it, its the simple fact that im asking a question and no one is answering it, yet they insist they are right when the proof is right infront of them. Im asking for the one that says main class info in the top left and you havent given me that. Im not trying to be an ass but when i told him he was wrong he dicided to insist he was right as did you. just slow down a little
The link i gave you was to the english version that says main class info and all that crap in english. Now if yours not in english then you're doing something wrong, yes thats right you're wrong not me you!

seratoz
21-02-04, 07:35
OK OK OK OK OK ha ha ha sorry there honestly i apologize sincerely. I still had the other one on my desktop and never saw the new icon. ITS COMPLETELY MY FAULT

HE IS RIGHT

ITS MY FAULT

HE IS RIGHT, ITS MY FAULT

from the heart man i cant feel any more like a dumbass

LiL T
21-02-04, 12:28
People who post in CAPS LIKE THIS show there age don't they :rolleyes:

Rieper
21-02-04, 12:47
people who mock someone for apologizing look like complete assholes and add nothing to threads.

Oath
21-02-04, 13:37
Originally posted by Rieper
people who mock someone for apologizing look like complete assholes and add nothing to threads.

And people who........

I dunno.....

Sex!

Rieper
21-02-04, 13:50
Originally posted by Oath
And people who........

I dunno.....

Sex!

yes, people who sex ;p

Omnituens
21-02-04, 15:17
i hate that skill manager >.<

Nidhogg
21-02-04, 15:32
This thread has served its purpose. Closed.

N