PDA

View Full Version : Neocron vids

Boozbazz
21-02-04, 02:06
there was a thread started by vetterox and it kinda got sidetracked from the main topic. g.0.d.'s link isn't working and well...yeah i kida want to know how to make vids like that. i can suffer a little fps loss, and i've been trying to promote the game a little but noooo everyone here is all into galaxies this, galaxies owns, yeah yeah. it's like 200 bucks a year so i'm not really interested lol. and i've seen what it looks like, and all i really say is "meh" it's not THAT good. but anyways i'm getting off topic again lol. i'm taking screenshots and i wanna take it up a step like that vid fang had up. that is good! it shows everything, the RPOS menus, crouching, different weapons, teamage, clan, desert, different classes and everything. good for promoting the game i think. i'm taking screenies of stuff showin to freinds. cuz i like to know ppl on games i play who i can call up and we can talk on the phone and play at the same time. anyhoo please tell me what program i am to download to start recording and how to do it :p

http://www.neosolid.net/uploads/Picture6.jpg

Psyco Groupie
21-02-04, 02:09
google fraps and snagit

sw1tch
21-02-04, 02:27
fraps hurts :(

*rubs his pc better*

Boozbazz
21-02-04, 02:35
so snagit is the way to go? and me and another NC player were chatting about that doner vid that fang made, it's good and all. but just a little long...and not enough first person shooting footage. that would be a good add-on. would look good if it was a combination of a few big battles rather than just the one, that gets a little repetative. even though that one was really long. doing the enter-through-the-eyeball thing on that gentank was kickass, but doing it twice is a spoil. don't get me wrong about all the aformentioned that vid was sooo cool, but those are just suggestions. snagit? well i guess i'll download it now, and start LOMing my tradeskiller back to being a droner again lol. and how did he take that first bit of footage withought all the stats and stuff on the borders of his screen? where it was just before the battle and the ppu's and everyone were in a circle getting geared up? his screen is totally clear i just wanna know how he did that.

Dajuda
21-02-04, 07:26
Who uses first person?

Psychoninja
21-02-04, 07:29
Originally posted by Dajuda
Who uses first person?

"Not I" Said the mouse :o

Boozbazz
21-02-04, 08:19
i dunno but first person works better for me, plus i think it looks cool when you reload and all. i can aim better in first person i guess...

anyways i got snagit and it's very easy to use, bought a new webcam for 120 today so i'm gonna get this dumbass photoshop and a new GIF program working and i'll be good to go! :)