PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite death

Saito Hajime
21-02-04, 01:38
These are the best.
I was chillin in storage, just testing a new toy I had made and really likin it.
then, I guess I stood too close to a wall cause the devious son of a gun jumped out and grabbed me, and wouldnt let go. I tried the "reset position" command, and then mobs started repopulatin in the room. Now, I wasnt takin fire that I could see, and then I'm losin hp, the mobs are completely ignoring me and for no good reason I am losing hp, suck down a mess o' heal kits, and hit myself with a basic heal psi, nope cant keep up, I hit zero, I die, i respawn at the genrep, oop, cant move, oh hey, I'm at the place that i shoulda been moved to... naked, with no stuff, surrounded by gunmen, sweet.
Escaped, zapped my pack back, found that for once something i didnt give a rats ass was in my belt and logged for the night.
pretty great eh?

Yinyin
21-02-04, 01:43
No, it isn't pretty great at all! :D

cRazy2003
21-02-04, 01:54
sounds fun

Spoon
21-02-04, 01:56
Yer, I just love getting stuck in the doors in the Swamp Caves and Storage Halls.......:rolleyes:

Ozzon
21-02-04, 02:47
I got stuck in MB doors, chased by people from NCF... oh what a joy.

ezza
21-02-04, 03:57
aint got a favourite death as i hate dying fullstop.

SypH
21-02-04, 04:32
My favourite death was when I accidently found MC5 while exploring. Ran straight into an MC5 guard, and ran like a girl to get away. He nailed me just as I reached the zoneline.

KramerTheWeird
21-02-04, 04:35
My favorite death was when yoyo health caused you to die and I was being chased by a couple tanks and some monks.. I was at low health and stealthed and fell off a small hill and died :p