PDA

View Full Version : A Neocron mag in shops?

[CiX]Brad
20-02-04, 21:28
I have a suggestion guys:

Every month I recieve my newsletter via email and enjoy reading it a lot, but obviously theres no pictures, no type of writing, no style. I have been reading the magazines aswell, which are what I like about newsletters, but I think it would be even better, if say every 1 or 2 months, Neocron brings out a magazine to buy for about £1 - £2 from the local shop or something.

Apart from bringing in money, hopefully :lol: , it will give you more chance to put more information into the mag and keep people even more in touch with the Neocron world.

I was thinking that everytime you bring out an issue of a mag, you would have information on the DoY and stuff about the mutants and local politics, but also help from other runners about leveling and good places to level. Also it could have a compitition in it, where you send off an email (email address would be in the mag) with the correct answer and lets say 5-10 people get an item which gets better with ever issue, and the first place person gets somthing two times better eg runners up get some good drones, say TL 40 or so and the winner gets a TL 70+ one.

I think this would also bring Neocron to the attention of other people who don't have the game. Its just an idea and I would love to see it in the shops.

Thanks for reading

Brad :)

Zanathos
20-02-04, 21:37
If done properly and the magazine is fairly cheap then this would be a great idea.

rob444
20-02-04, 22:01
You can buy the latest Neocronicle magazine edition in Plaza 4, to bad you cant read it.

Rieper
20-02-04, 22:05
NC isnt busy nor fast moving enough to have a released magazine monthly. And with maybe 3-4000 active players, wheres the market for a store stocked magazine? its a waste of money imo. nice idea for everquest perhaps.. but thats why they come out with guides :p