PDA

View Full Version : Who do i ask to get faction symathy back? From that LE'd bug that gave u -SL/Sympathy

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:29
i emailed helpdesk but they told me they cant....
my le'd char has been le'd since i created the character, i recently removed my le to join a clan, was going to go do missions and switch factions and join a clan. but when i went to start doin missions i looked at my symathies and my CA and BD sympathy is in the negatives, i had never killed anyone on that char... so i could not have anything other than the default noob Crahn sympathies.

and i remember at least 3 instances when i had the bug that said i killed someone when i was LE'd and at the time i didnt care because i didnt think it would really affect me. but now i need it fixxed...

a KK staff guy can get on and see that my sympathies are all noob default cept the CA and BD...

so how can i get these fixxed? because i cant even get it up by killing people because im a damn noob droner...

Nidhogg
20-02-04, 20:31
If helpdesk have said they will not fix your sympathies, what is the intention of this thread?

N

/edit - I can't even spell my own initial :p

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:35
Originally posted by Nidhogg
If helpdesk have said they will not fix your sympathies, what is the intention of this thread?

M me asking who will... the way helpdesk said it, it sounded like he said they dont have the ability...

Nidhogg
20-02-04, 20:36
The helpdesk is run by KK themselves. If they can't do it, no one can do it.

N

Shadow Dancer
20-02-04, 20:47
If they can't do it, no one can do it.

N

You sound like a cheerleader. :p

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:47

N how can i get in contact with this "no one" because i need it fixxed... it was caused by a bug in the game and if they have the ability to fix it why dont they...

they can get on my account and even see that all of my things are noob so i havent killed anyone and HOW could i im a noob droner...

Mumblyfish
20-02-04, 20:56
Originally posted by Shujin
if they have the ability to fix it why dont they...

KimmyG
20-02-04, 20:59
Originally posted by Shujin
how can i get in contact with this "no one" because i need it fixxed... it was caused by a bug in the game and if they have the ability to fix it why dont they...

they can get on my account and even see that all of my things are noob so i havent killed anyone and HOW could i im a noob droner...

There no longer helping people with fuxored simp or SL even if its immposible to fix on your own.

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:59
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
they have the ability.

"You can contact nobody else.
Its not allowed to manipulate player stats.

Support Policies:
http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Stephan Bast"

the only policy even concerning this is
"2. Loss of character related skill values in-game

The loss of character values such as skills and sub-skills, soul light, faction sympathy and faction affiliation will only be corrected following verification by a Senior Gamemaster of the Ingame Support Watch team. In extreme cases (e.g. a complete loss of values) a rollback of the character may be performed. All queries about skill values must first be submitted to the helpdesk."

which says they can they just need to examine my character...

Strych9
20-02-04, 21:41
What exactly are you trying to do that you cannot do in game?

EDIT: wait, I guess you are trying to switch to CA or BD from Crahn, and you have neg FS and therefore cannot take missions to raise FS.

Your only choice is to kill runners that are the enemy of the faction you want to join.

If you are unable to really go out and kill runners, your only choice (and I dont consider this lame since you have been penalized by a known SL bug, as my current runner has been as well) is to get someone to make a newb char that is of the needed faction (enemy of the one you want to join) and then have them let you kill them over and over. That will raise your FS with that faction... but be warned it will of course have bad consequences with the faction of the runner you are killing. :)

That sucks, but they wont reset your FS.

My droner has had LE in since day one, and I contacted help desk, and they simply wont help even though this is a KNOWN and ACKNOWLEDGED bug in the game. "Sorry, you are screwed" is how KK has chosen to handle this. Your fault for droning with a LE in I guess.

If you need someone to do this, PM me in game. I have a free slot that I can use for a sacraficial lamb. I am usually on with my Pikachoad character nowadays.

And outzone subway is the best place for this.

Omnituens
21-02-04, 00:50
oh lookie here, whats this

anyone spot a familiar name?