PDA

View Full Version : LE Idea....

Opar
20-02-04, 18:02
Just had a kewl LE idea. Or rather, an LE idea.

Mmmkay, basicly, you start with the LE in, once you take it out, it CAN NOT be put back in, no matter what your rank, but instead of taking XX minutes to come out, it will pop out in just 1 minute.

But, the LE will have 2 modes - ACTIVE or INACTIVE

When active, the LE acts normal, no PvP, no chance of being PKed. However, when INACTIVE, the LE will be disabled and the runner will be allowed to particpate in PvP, OP wars and so on. After the PvP or whatever, the LE can be reactivated.

**BUT** it would take the same amount ot time to change from INACTIVE to ACTIVE as it would to take it out at the moment (and vice versa) to avoid exploiting.

It would still take up 1 brain slot, as usual.

cRazy2003
20-02-04, 18:07
yea pritty good idea
i guess it wudnt be exploited because if any PvP'rs who pk wanna use it they wudnt bother waiting to take it out, but it means if this idea was ever implemented no one without a le wud be able to use it, so if it ever did id say KK give 1 last chance to put ur les in :p

KimmyG
20-02-04, 18:10
How bout this one

/set_godmode on
/set_godmode off

I like my idea better it is the win

Opar
20-02-04, 18:11
Originally posted by KimmyG
How bout this one

/set_godmode on
/set_godmode off

I like my idea better it is the win

Explain in further detail your wonderous command please oh great KimmyG in the sky.

KimmyG
20-02-04, 18:18
Originally posted by Opar
Explain in further detail your wonderous command please oh great KimmyG in the sky.

You idea is nothing more than I wanna op fight and go to war with someone then after its all said and done you wanna farm and lvl with out danger of being PKed.

Glok
20-02-04, 18:25
Why? This is exactly the same as popping the thing in and out at any level, without actually doing it. o_O Why?

j0rz
20-02-04, 18:37
sounds like a good idea

dont think itll evea happen thou

El_MUERkO
20-02-04, 18:43
Player never takes LE out

Player gets to near max.

Player deactivates LE.

Player PKs every noob at MB.

Player runs to app.

Player activates LE.

Player makes tasty sandwich while waiting for LE to reactivate.

Player sexs enemies at MB who cant kill player.

Player kills some stuff / does some missions.

Player gets positive SL.

Player deactivates LE.

. . . . . . .

The LE as it is now stops people hiding behind LEs.

Bengalmin
20-02-04, 19:48
add that you can't reactive it with -SL and it might work

Archeus
20-02-04, 19:53
Originally posted by Bengalmin
add that you can't reactive it with -SL and it might work

Still same except F6 killing instead.

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 20:10
nottin new
back to old LE rule

cept u dont spend gel or need a poker

?dont get it

in one famous word

NEIN

IceStorm
20-02-04, 22:27
The current no reimplant after skill rank 30 rule is fine in my opinion. Leave the LE alone. It does what it's intended to.

amfest
20-02-04, 22:38
well it's not exactly the old LE rule because they are short one implant spot so won't be as effective without it. But yea it's not much different

blumblumshub
21-02-04, 00:53
I like the current LE rules.

Makes people think "Am I really serious about this?" before taking it out, and once they've done it it gives them no right to moan about being ganked because we ALL know it's going to happen and we ALL know that the only way to stop it is by using the LE.

Newbies will take out their LE chip early on, then shit their pants a few times as they lose their favourite item (That chitin was SOOOOOOO pretty and purple, boohoo) and put the LE chip back in pretty pronto and make the same decision as everyone else later.

It's nice as it is,
Blum