PDA

View Full Version : Something I never noticed...

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:27
saturn is full of assholes.

im serious... i left saturn for about 4 months to play on pluto and uranus a bit.
when i left saturn i didnt really think they were to bad thought it was great actually.

i started a char on pluto and people didnt even know me and decked me out with nice stuff, right off the bat they gave me a complete imp setup for a melee tank, gave me lots of money and even a marine cpu. and all the rare melee weapons... FREE

uranus, well uranus is just a very low population so couldnt really even say anything about that server...

but saturn... i went on yesterday as my noob droner char, decided to go get poked.
and fuckin people refused to poke me because i had a LE in
and then people refused to poke me because my faction was Crahn, then people decided not to poke me bcuz i was noob and had no money.

WTF is with u jack ass's.
and fuckin non stop spamming in Trade / OOC all the time someone sittin in their saying "I PWN U" over and over and over, then about 5 people join in saying "YEA" over and over then people joining in saying "IGNORED" over and over again.

im gonna start fuckin takin screen shots of this shit.
bcuz contrary to popular belief spamming non stop in a public channel like OOC or Trade is against the NC rulebook.
and i went afk for about 5 mins and found myself being pushed through about 2 different zones to try to get me into pp... that is also exploitatious... AND WTF is with these fuckin little dick pricks that dont even know you coming up to u and spamming like a fucker saying "U SUCK" and ur like.. umm ok... then they jus say "YOUR 14 YEARS OLD!!!" and ur like WTF dude i dont even know u, and if i did u'd know im in my fuckin 20's.

and they say "YAE RIATGH" which means yea right im guessing.

anyway im gonna start floodin the damn abuse@neocron.com like hell with screenshots bcuz this is fuckin ridiculous lil fuckin 10 y/os going around spamming and being annoying little fucks...

Original monk
20-02-04, 17:32
to some point i have to agree with you shujin ...

think this thread gonna be pwned soon as in: locked before i can even post this ..

edit: there's alot of kiddy's with mommy's visa on the server OR alot of adults with there own visa with the mind of a counterstrike kiddy's 1337 attitude ...

no offense against cs btw cause i played it alot myself hehe

GT_Rince
20-02-04, 17:33
http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

:D

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:34
Originally posted by GT_Rince
http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

:D i used to think saturn > all
but the people on saturn now... pss saturn < all

SirRah
20-02-04, 17:35
Originally posted by Shujin
saturn is full of assholes.

heh i have to agree there i guess. tho not everybody is one. :p

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:37
Originally posted by SirRah
heh i have to agree there i guess. tho not everybody is one. :p but the thing is, the majority rules. and guess who the majority is.

Strych9
20-02-04, 17:37
So someone refuses to poke him cause of his faction (onoz!) and he calls them 'fucks.'

Point well made. :rolleyes:

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:38
Originally posted by Strych9
So someone refuses to poke him cause of his faction (onoz!) and he calls them 'fucks.'

Point well made. :rolleyes: your a bit slow huh.
thats not all i said.

how about you try to read. if you need some glasses, im sure you can find some cheap reading glasses at a local store...

also at least 50 people sat there and complained i actually Lvl'd with a LE in... WTF is wrong with peoples logic?! my droner spy is ranked 60/30... and they call me a LE noob and shit tellin me not to be a pussy and take my LE out... yet if i had my LE out and was lvlin and they gank me while im out somewhere w/ a drone they tell me to stop whining and should have had LE in... fuckin dumbass fuckers

SirRah
20-02-04, 17:39
well kids need a place to play at. guess in case of NC its saturn.

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:41
well kids need a place to play at. guess in case of NC its saturn. sad thing is though, alot of adults seem to have mental problems that make them act like kids.

Necrosadistic
20-02-04, 17:43
I think you have just been unlucky...

I've started nooob chars, all with LE's lots of times, and the shit you mentioned never happened to them... Always got poked, etc.

Other servers have niecr and more helpful people on them, but that is only because of the low population and everyone wanting to draw you into them...

Saturn is fun because it is far more anarchic, there is always something going on and something you can do...

Other server's players have a better attitude, but the population is still sometimes too low to get anything done...

Original monk
20-02-04, 17:45
but the thing is, the majority rules. and guess who the majority is.

kind people that like to help you out at every point from tradeskills to leveling up ? the people you can always have a nice chat with about how things are going atm ? all the cool roleplayers on saturn where ya can have loads of fun with ?

mhuahahahhahaha im sorry i couldnt refuse to post this nice answer, 2 bad it doesnt strokes reality, or unless if you are lucky and meet the right people, but as you said ... those arent the majority :)

SirRah
20-02-04, 17:45
just blame there parents :p

anyway there are still 4 other servers to play at ^^

one of them is uranus ;)

well from what i just _hear_ from saturn it must be the worst server of NC. sad but true.

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:46
i agree saturn is more fun because the chaos... but the fuckin attitudes of people, is just fucked up. people for no fuckin reason come up to u and start flaming you.

i swear saturn has got to be the daycare center of neocron

El_MUERkO
20-02-04, 17:46
Shujin, alt tab out and make a copy of your chat log then mail it to abuse, I was about to do it a few days ago when a bunch of ass hats went on for about 10 minutes but i poxywell crashed and restarted without thinking and reset the chat log :(

Babes
20-02-04, 17:49
Welcome to saturn... Were men are men and the drom's are nervous.

You'll grow very thick skin on saturn...Like i said in an earlyer thread...Pluto seams so Mellow to me were Saturn is very RAW.

Hatred for the enemy faction is very very strong on saturn.

Once you've Gank'd the L337 CS Kiddy and Dropped a pair of battle pants 1 on his head and sexed him a few dozon times throw 20 of his dog tags in Plaza 1 they stop pissing you off.

:D

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:50
i am now... already reported 2 people. and warned a couple people that if they even talk to me again they'll be reported ( dont wanna ignore them incase i see a nice trade offer ;P )

the really thing that pisses me off is that they non stop flame noob chars... yet on the forum all the people from saturn invite them to come to saturn saying its the best and biggest and friendliest population...
a noob to neocron goes into saturn, immediatly flamed from other dumbass noobs maybe playing for about 3 months and think they are leet because they have a PA.
u think a noob would want to stay in an enviornment where they are constantly flamed?

Shujin
20-02-04, 17:52
Originally posted by Babes
Welcome to saturn... Were men are men and the drom's are nervous.

You'll grow very thick skin on saturn...Like i said in an earlyer thread...Pluto seams so Mellow to me were Saturn is very RAW.

Hatred for the enemy faction is very very strong on saturn.

Once you've Gank'd the L337 CS Kiddy and Dropped a pair of battle pants 1 on his head and sexed him a few dozon times throw 20 of his dog tags in Plaza 1 they stop pissing you off.

:D dude i was on saturn before u even were... i know what saturns like, but lately its been fuckin sad because it seems over half of the population is dumbass little preteen's
( not saying anything bad about u just saying ive been playin on saturn most of my NC time cept beta, beta i played neptune ;.;....)

neocron needs to log all chat logs on their servers like eve does.
if someone does dumbass spamming or flaming in a public channel or harass u in a private channel, u can report it, and they have it logged so its absolute proof.

Strych9
20-02-04, 18:00
I saw everything you said (which BTW was worded as if it came from one of the people on Saturn you complained about- did you also notice how you complained that they assume you are 14, but then in the post you made above this one you call half the server "preteens"?????) but you DID imply that people were being an asshole cause they wouldnt poke you because of your faction.

Whah.

Asshole or not, like it or not, thats their right and I would rather see people following faction RP than to see TG runners behind the wanted sign in P1 begging for pokes and CA pokers gladly poking them. The factional divides will only get bigger with BDOY, so I hope you are TOO bothered by that.

Regarding everyone else, I guess one of the odd things about Saturn is how two people can play on Saturn and have two ENTIRELY different experiences. Rince said Saturn was expensive and Pluto cheap, I have seen the exact opposite. You say that you randomly get spammed by retards... I have never seen that happen on ANY of my characters in thousands of hours I have spent in the game.

Now PLEASE take screenshots and report people that spam the channels. I have turned in plenty of people myself on Saturn. :)

Babes
20-02-04, 18:04
dude i was on saturn before u even were... i know what saturns like, but lately its been fuckin sad because it seems over half of the population is dumbass little preteen's
( not saying anything bad about u just saying ive been playin on saturn most of my NC time cept beta, beta i played neptune ;.;....)

neocron needs to log all chat logs on their servers like eve does.
if someone does dumbass spamming or flaming in a public channel or harass u in a private channel, u can report it, and they have it logged so its absolute proof.

The stuff you say happens is very very true (I started playing saturn 3 weeks after retail release BTW)

I have a rank /68 LE tank....Ive had abuse about my LE chip for 6 months on that Char day in day out but im used to it and just ignore it. Saturns is a Bitch...but i like the Bitch and she is the Bitch i play and i love her.

Shujin
20-02-04, 18:06
dude i could care less if they choose to not poke me because faction, i just decided to include that, but if thats blocking you from understanding everything else... maybe ill edit that out.

and the way im writting at least has some grammer...
its not like "U SAWK SO BAD" and "N00B TAKE OUT UR PUSSY LE!!!"

someone thinks they are so bad because they are un-le'd and can call a noob droner spy a pussy le user...

the thing about poking i was bitchin about is the fact that a couple people denied a poke because i had no money to tip them and i was LE'd...
THAT is very assholish. Why the fuck should someone not poke you because u are to noob to have enough money to tip them. that is assholish. Why the fuck should someone not poke you simply because you actually practice what you preach ( if u dont want to be PVP u have a LE in ).

KimmyG
Solution = Ignore feature there for a reason.

Nonsolution = Crying and trying to decrease the population of saturn.

Banning people for spam dont work solution is stopping spam it self so maybe neocron should join every other game that has chat and implement an anti-spam system.

Opar
blame the parents, they lent them the bloody visa (not that i can talk :p )

Shujin
20-02-04, 18:08
Originally posted by KimmyG
Solution = Ignore feature there for a reason.

Nonsolution = Crying and trying to decrease the population of saturn.

Banning people for spam dont work solution is stopping spam it self so maybe neocron should join every other game that has chat and implement an anti-spam system. im gonna report every fuckin instance i encounter now, before i'd just ignore it... but im a bit tired of the bullshit now that ive playd other servers that arent like that....
im just thinking of all the NC noobs...

SirRah
20-02-04, 18:09
but if there would be consequences for spamming people will spam less.

would you spam a lot if you know you could get banned for it?

edit: ignoring a problem wont fix it.

cRazy2003
20-02-04, 18:09
gave me lots of money and even a marine cpu. and all the rare melee weapons... FREE

wtf i never got that, i think i got about 500k and some nib guns :p

Clownst0pper
20-02-04, 18:11
shujin sorry but your the most miserable person Ive ever heard.

If your a faction enemie, or have no way to tip, why should they Poke you?

Are you so ignorant to believe pluto doesnt have retards?

Mods close this thread as I dont like being generalised, In effect he is abusing me as well as everyone else.

Close it please

ezza
how about instead of changing saturn to suit you just go back to a server that you like. plenty play on saturn and like the way it is

MjukisDjur
haha, sounds like ol' saturn...
you should have popped the LE so you would get the royal treatment... (play 5 min, pk:d, search for poker 30 minutes, get pk:d on way to hunting ground, search... etc etc)

KimmyG
20-02-04, 18:15
but if there would be consequences for spamming people will spam less.

would you spam a lot if you know you could get banned for it?

edit: ignoring a problem wont fix it.

How the implentation of a spam filter like everything has. Go try and spam hardcore in battle.net and see what happens.

I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
You are sending msgs to fast - SO nothing is sent
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
After a bit of spam your booted and have to relog.

Babes
20-02-04, 18:18
Another big diffrence with pluto and saturn is that the avatars look slightly different......saturn avatars seem to have bigger balls.........*Runs and hides*

SirRah
20-02-04, 18:24
Originally posted by KimmyG
How the implentation of a spam filter like everything has. Go try and spam hardcore in battle.net and see what happens.

I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
I PWN YOU
After a bit of spam your booted and have to relog.

same goes for NC. if you send more than one message each second its says "Dont spam! Only one message per second allowed." tho its annyoing when some people spam the trade channel with like 10 trade announcments in 10 seconds.

KimmyG
20-02-04, 18:29
same goes for NC. if you send more than one message each second its says "Dont spam! Only one message per second allowed." tho its annyoing when some people spam the trade channel with like 10 trade announcments in 10 seconds.

NO its not the same with most you can send say 4 msgs and if sent fast you cannot send anything for maybe 5 secs then as it goes on the more info you try to send the more frequent it is you cant send anything at all then finaly you get booted. Spam filter works on bnet neocrons doesn't do shit.

GT_Rince
20-02-04, 18:34
i agree saturn is more fun because the chaos... but the fuckin attitudes of people, is just fucked up. people for no fuckin reason come up to u and start flaming you.

i swear saturn has got to be the daycare center of neocron

LMAO :lol: That happened to me... I was lvling with my LE in and this PPU comes up and starts "u pussy motherfucker" "You can't fight for shit" "yo momma stinks" kinda stuff. No reason at all. I had only been on the server 2 days and was at MB - lol

ezza
20-02-04, 18:43
its kinda strange, ive never had anyone who was totally random stranger come up to me and shit talk at me, enemies yes, clan mates yes, complete unknowns nope.

you people must attract that kinda of people to yourselves, though that dont suprise me with that rincy one

Strych9
20-02-04, 18:45
Originally posted by ezza
its kinda strange, ive never had anyone who was totally random stranger come up to me and shit talk at me, enemies yes, clan mates yes, complete unknowns nope.

you people must attract that kinda of people to yourselves, though that dont suprise me with that rincy one Yeah, I am stunned ;) that would happen to Rincy of all people.

I levelled my Droner from day 1 with my LE in, and mostly people thanked me for the team xp and me not putting them at risk due to the AOE damage of my drones (LE drone bugs aside).

Never once did anyone say a word about my LE being in on my droner.

KimmyG
20-02-04, 18:47
It probably was 1 or 2 people,never on saturn have I taken shit from an unkown. So 2 people do this now its the whole server is like this.

bounty
20-02-04, 18:50
Pluto definitely has its fair share of trade/ooc spam, no getting around that. And trust me, there are plenty of very childish people.

They however, are in the vast minority. I hated saturn for multiple reasons. I was gonna post a bunch of things, but it would just turn into a "my server is better than your server" post, so i'll refrain.

jernau
20-02-04, 19:02
I've not seen much "shit-talking" of unknowns.

Other than that though - Well said Shujin, I 100% agree.

Saturn sucks bad in so many ways right now it's depressing. It didn't used to - Pluto used to have all the wankers on it. I guess we just have to wait for them to get bored and go fuck up another server/game. :mad:

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 19:02
well then

i trhink its only me that was missing to start flaming this hipocryt (dunno how to spell)

long i didnt see ya in saturn, dick, but if i remenber well ur old days, lets see.........
(pk in aggies, u were there, flamming in plaza 1 now plaza 2, u were there.....spam in trade, u were there.........and many more)

saw u last night in plaza 2 trying to act like " auu im all mighty" untuill the time u tryed to get in a convo in ooc (u were trying to be funny) and guess what hapend, yea thats right everyone flamed u

go to uranus or pluto and stay tha fuck there

ppl talk like they deserve speacial atention

i never saw no one refuse pokes to no one in there (cept of course if it is some clans at war)

spam in occ and flame, u bet, and we all like to do it, kuz it actually funny, the shit talk betwen TG, CM, BD, TT, u dont fucking like the shit talk turn off the occ channel no one makes u read it

taking screenies, go fucking ahead, send them by fucking fax and clean ur sorry ass with them, or do u think im afraid

fucking dumbass

Strych9
20-02-04, 19:04
Originally posted by Devils Grace
spam in occ and flame, u bet, and we all like to do itThats the truth. I just put DG on ignore last night I think for that very reason. LOL

SypH
20-02-04, 19:06
I've never had any probs on Saturn. Sure we have our 'tards but there's alot of cool people there. Never once have I had the uber |337 pkers start giving me crap for having an LE in. If anyone has given me abuse its the lower level tards who get ownt so often that they want the chance to take out their frustrations on someone even lower a level than they are.

Personally I like Saturns atmosphere most of the times. Much more tension and the bitch fights over trade and ooc are hilarious=D

masterguyver
20-02-04, 19:06
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
you should have popped the LE so you would get the royal treatment... (play 5 min, pk:d, search for poker 30 minutes, get pk:d on way to hunting ground, search... etc etc)

and this is one of the reasons i am trying to get the open pvp system changed.

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 19:24
Originally posted by Strych9
Thats the truth. I just put DG on ignore last night I think for that very reason. LOL

i got 3 more chars to piss u off:lol: :D :angel:

tho it wasnt me that was spaming last night

i dont put ppl on ignore, i just ignore them

i hardly use the chat, TS is teh win

MrBiggles
20-02-04, 19:31
Originally posted by MjukisDjur

Yeah, lately this has been the sum of my experience. I'm getting fucking sick of looking for pokes. I'm on the west coast, USA, so if it's after like 9pm my time, good friggin luck finding a poke.

I really hate the fucking kiddies who play this like a frag deathmatch, killing everything "because they can"

I can see the fun against skilled players. I can't see the fun against vastly lower-level players. It just doesn't make sense. There's no "PvP thrill" involved. It's basically just kids burning kittens to watch them squirm.

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 19:40
Originally posted by MrBiggles
Yeah, lately this has been the sum of my experience. I'm getting fucking sick of looking for pokes. I'm on the west coast, USA, so if it's after like 9pm my time, good friggin luck finding a poke.

I really hate the fucking kiddies who play this like a frag deathmatch, killing everything "because they can"

I can see the fun against skilled players. I can't see the fun against vastly lower-level players. It just doesn't make sense. There's no "PvP thrill" involved. It's basically just kids burning kittens to watch them squirm.

??????????????????????????????:confused: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

KimmyG
20-02-04, 19:45
Yea saturn really does suck balls we only have a nice big population I mean all those people playing on a shit server why? Mock on you guys hit uranus if you want a loving RP love thy fellow gamer environment. Saturn is fun as hell I mean isn't it fun to kill people who are an asshole to you.

People want to RP whats the fun in RPing in a game like this with out an enemy to hate?

dem0n
20-02-04, 19:56
then they jus say "YOUR 14 YEARS OLD!!!" and ur like WTF dude i dont even know u, and if i did u'd know im in my fuckin 20's

bcuz this is fuckin ridiculous lil fuckin 10 y/os going around spamming and being annoying little fucks...

^isn't that paradox to the before said in your inital post

I'm not trying to annoy anyone but people seem to quckly forget what they wrote 2 sentances before :P.

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:16
well then

i trhink its only me that was missing to start flaming this hipocryt (dunno how to spell)

long i didnt see ya in saturn, dick, but if i remenber well ur old days, lets see.........
(pk in aggies, u were there, flamming in plaza 1 now plaza 2, u were there.....spam in trade, u were there.........and many more)

saw u last night in plaza 2 trying to act like " auu im all mighty" untuill the time u tryed to get in a convo in ooc (u were trying to be funny) and guess what hapend, yea thats right everyone flamed u

go to uranus or pluto and stay tha fuck there

ppl talk like they deserve speacial atention

i never saw no one refuse pokes to no one in there (cept of course if it is some clans at war)

spam in occ and flame, u bet, and we all like to do it, kuz it actually funny, the shit talk betwen TG, CM, BD, TT, u dont fucking like the shit talk turn off the occ channel no one makes u read it

taking screenies, go fucking ahead, send them by fucking fax and clean ur sorry ass with them, or do u think im afraid

fucking dumbass wtf'n hell r u talkina bout... u dont even know me dude ;P ive had 1 char that i ever RPK'd or talked shit with and it was Val Halla, and i deleted him after about a month bcuz it got boring. i capped him pk'd and deleted bcuz i got sick of it. and i only pk'd with him for maybe the last week of that month

ps. and even if i did. people change, its called growing up. i started playin nc when i was in the 10th grade in hs... im in college now

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 20:31
wtf'n hell r u talkina bout... u dont even know me dude ;P ive had 1 char that i ever RPK'd or talked shit with and it was Val Halla, and i deleted him after about a month bcuz it got boring. i capped him pk'd and deleted bcuz i got sick of it. and i only pk'd with him for maybe the last week of that month

ps. and even if i did. people change, its called growing up. i started playin nc when i was in the 10th grade in hs... im in college now

then it was someone that shit talked to me in plaza 2 yesterday night playing ur acount for sure:rolleyes:

so u at college now
thats a big step
now ur alowed to drink beer and by condoms

its just.... i dont have words

what the hell u tought

"ohh look its shujin, how are ya man, how we miss ur ubberl337 skillz"

jesus...

not only u r a bigger liar then GTrince, u also full of shit

Possessed
20-02-04, 20:35

Says Mr Pot to Mr Kettle :p

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 20:43
Originally posted by Possessed
Says Mr Pot to Mr Kettle :p

:lol:

at least i dont cry:o

Shujin
20-02-04, 20:49
then it was someone that shit talked to me in plaza 2 yesterday night playing ur acount for sure:rolleyes:

so u at college now
thats a big step
now ur alowed to drink beer and by condoms

its just.... i dont have words

what the hell u tought

"ohh look its shujin, how are ya man, how we miss ur ubberl337 skillz"

jesus...

btw... i dont even have a char on saturn named shujin anymore. so if they did.. then yea. i havent had a char named shujin for about a 2 days...

El Barto
20-02-04, 20:52
Yep, I got the same prob on Satern, well did, played there for only a few dyas and relised Pluto was better.