PDA

View Full Version : I Quit/Trade post.

juvestar15
20-02-04, 07:38
Everytime i come back to NC i remember why i quit. I have leveled up chars on Uranus, they're all ready to rock. I log on, stand in PP then wait...................... and wait and wait and wait. After twidling my thumbs for half an hour i decide to log off. Then i get an idea to PK, so i look for players to kill. Guess what? NO ONE!!

The only time i can get some kind of PvP action is when i stay up till 4am. Pretty stupid aint it?

I checked out Saturn, there seems to be more players around. The server numbers suggest this as it shows 120 on there compared to Uranus' 35. :rolleyes:

So here's the thing. In a last ditch attempt to get some kind of player interaction out of this game(it is a MMORPG right?) i want to move to Saturn. I really cbf collecting everything again so i'd like to trade ALOT of stuff. Im not sure why people would even bother trading but it's worth a try. If this fails I'm gone. :(
Please don't take offense to this post as it is not attacking the game. It's just unfortunate that i live on the other side of the world. :D

I have the following on Uranus.
Every tank rare(CS with 4 slots)
Every APU rare.
PSI Core
Marine
SF
SA
Few Judges, BoHs, Liberators.
A few more ROGs.
Not that many rares, not that much cash.

Mr Friendly
20-02-04, 07:44
uranus would definently be the reason i'd quit :\

get on pluto/jupiter/or saturn

greploco
20-02-04, 07:46
sounds frustraiting. make a char and post the name and type here, maybe people will chip in and help. donate armor, cash, weps, etc

QuantumDelta
20-02-04, 08:03
It's sadly, mostly, because of your time zone, but yea uranus has the lowest pop anyway atm there's a long story and a few decent reasons why -_-

juvestar15
20-02-04, 08:08
Ye Uranus is rockin at like 6am my time. :D

Saturn: Winghead/Clubsport
Pluto: Winghead

But i didn't come here to scab money off people. :D

Benjie
20-02-04, 08:09
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
It's sadly, mostly, because of your time zone, but yea uranus has the lowest pop anyway atm there's a long story and a few decent reasons why -_-
I live in England. I find the best time for me is 10pm. By that time most of west coast USA is online, and some East Coast, not to mention all people from the UK who are still up.

Great time to be playing Neocron. I find there is usually 300+ people on pluto when I log on at that time.

juvestar15 what time zone are you in?

QuantumDelta
20-02-04, 08:09
Originally posted by juvestar15
Ye Uranus is rockin at like 6am my time. :D

Saturn: Winghead/Clubsport
Pluto: Winghead

But i didn't come here to scab money off people. :D
you'll actually probably be able to find some old uranus friends on those servers ya know, try lookin around - plus maybe someone'll recognise clubby or a forum post mebbe?

juvestar15
20-02-04, 08:16
I think I'm GMT+10:00.
It's 5:15pm at the time of posting this.

QuantumDelta
20-02-04, 08:30
I think I'm GMT+10:00.
It's 5:15pm at the time of posting this. 6:15am to me:p

You're +11 hehe

juvestar15
20-02-04, 08:38
Forgot Daylight savings. So ye it should be +1.

ZoneVortex
20-02-04, 08:40
Forgot Daylight savings. So ye it should be +1.

where the hell has that timezone!!

friggin like...russia? australia?

QuantumDelta
20-02-04, 08:42
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
where the hell has that timezone!!

friggin like...russia? australia? Ausseh
Or Japan, but he's Ausseh :D

juvestar15
20-02-04, 09:16
:lol: :lol: Ye Australia.

Zaq
20-02-04, 12:19
why don't you wait till dome of york? I'm hoping the Uranus population will pick up then :)

El_MUERkO
20-02-04, 12:44
Uranus's population seems to be falling as Plutos & Saturns grows, fear not people of the arse for I am on your server now, fighting the good fight!

VetteroX
20-02-04, 12:51
merge saturn and uranus already ffs... it would be more fun for all. so many more people to pk.... *drools*

El_MUERkO
20-02-04, 12:56
Some people might have chars on both, can you imagine an 8 char server lol :)

Neither of the servers being my primary I wouldnt mind :)

L0KI
20-02-04, 13:22
Clubby, join the rest of our clan on Venus...

We are havin a great time there m8.
:D

Rith
20-02-04, 13:46
Originally posted by VetteroX
merge saturn and uranus already ffs... it would be more fun for all. so many more people to pk.... *drools*

Its quite possibly this is the only point that me and Vet agree on vehemently

Merge em already.

I find it hard to believe its technical impossible (or even technically unpragmatic)... from a business sense - I can see some people being hacked off as they have chars on both servers - but when they get to choose the best 4 across both and play on a server with a large population, I'd be suprised if they really quit in a huff.

People > Ponces (e.g. my server is better than yours)

If you really want to shut em up call the server something other than saturn/uranus... maybe call it Mars and then we're sorted.

Worst case scenario KK - offer people on Uranus a 1 time only char move, which deletes their char on Uranus and installs it on Saturn. At least then people won't have to live on a dead server with capped chars...

juvestar15
20-02-04, 13:59
Originally posted by Rith

Worst case scenario KK - offer people on Uranus a 1 time only char move, which deletes their char on Uranus and installs it on Saturn. At least then people won't have to live on a dead server with capped chars...

I agree with merging. Though i cannot see it happening. :(
But that is a great idea you got there.
Uranus probably has a great population, it's just not when I'm on. Maybe just let me switch servers. :D :D

Originally posted by L0KI
Clubby, join the rest of our clan on Venus...

We are havin a great time there m8.
:D

Venus is like Uranus, just in French. But since all you guys are in the one clan then maybe it's worth playing there.

Serpent
20-02-04, 15:07
saturn is teh 0wn ;)

Opar
20-02-04, 15:29
Saturn pwnz, heh.

And im sure Cartel would love to meet Vet :p

Devils Grace
20-02-04, 16:27
hehe Opar

my guess is u drop to fast when Vet sees u kuz u im guessing u dont know he is a Cartel proud menber:p

really in fact merging uranus and saturn or pluto and saturn would be a good idea
tho i think they need to fix the damn lagg in the servers 1st kuz when saturn as high ppl online, it lags as hell

but i would be damn fun

about having chars they should let 8 chars open for a while to ppl choose the items they want and then delete the chars(choose wich ones they want
i think all would benefit, and the game would be much more fun

It would be not diferent then having a boost of new ppl

everyone happy