PDA

View Full Version : My God Gaurds Suck

thadeus
20-02-04, 03:17
this is unreal . the pepper park gaurds are wacked. is this really a designed function? the exploiting by punching the gaurds still exists.. me personaly .. im not going to pepperpark anymore .. so i guess kk designed multi sectors for nothing ..

Benjie
20-02-04, 03:24
the exploiting by punching the gaurds still exists
They addressed this. They said it was an accident, and they would fix it soon. Everybody loves to be angry at reakktor and demand it sooner, but those people are just fuck-wi7s. If they rush the patch, more things will go wrong.

Just wait, and hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

By the way, your poll is pointless. I am going to vote no, just because of the incompitence of it.

thadeus
20-02-04, 03:34
Just to add a little pun, its spelt incompentence ... if your going to insult people try to look up the words that are to hard for you to spell :lol: :angel:

ezza
20-02-04, 03:35
aint been in PP1 since the punch problem emerged a month or 3 ago, aint planning in returning until its sorted

SigmaDraconis
20-02-04, 03:44
incompentence..

I'm glad to see you can spell that, yet "too" eludes your grasp..

thadeus
20-02-04, 03:58
dont make me tell everyone how u spoon with your dad sigma... shit u made me do it lol

Ascension
20-02-04, 04:03
Funny that.. im lying dead in Biotech HQ cos right now we are fighting there.. and guess what.. stealth spies are standinf next to their guards and all we hear is *punch punch* *pow pow*

cool eh:rolleyes:

fix it;)

FatDogg
20-02-04, 04:55
wow stealthing _and_ punching....

SigmaDraconis
20-02-04, 05:03
lol..... I told you never to mention that.. not because of any truth (there is none) but because of how utterly disturbing it is :\

[edit - dont make me show everyone the screen shots of what i found on yur apt floor earlier today :\ yea.. you know what i mean.. the Xstrong, anal lube and baseball bat... ]

juvestar15
20-02-04, 05:07
Originally posted by thadeus
Just to add a little pun, its spelt incompentence ... if your going to insult people try to look up the words that are to hard for you to spell :lol: :angel:

It's you're not your. :D

VetteroX
20-02-04, 05:19
people who point out spelling mistakes on forums should be tracked down and beaten up in real life...

that aside, why is it so complicated? simply REMOVE the guards. NOBODDY likes them in pp, get rid of them ffs and make the vast majority of your paying customers happy. Why is it so hard?

Shadow Dancer
20-02-04, 05:26
Originally posted by VetteroX
NOBODDY ?

That's 1 D not 2.

anyways I think all the guards OUTSIDE the hq's should be replaced with 70/70 "thugs" or so. Nothing too powerful. But what we currently have is outrageous. The worst part is when you accidently hit one of the guards and need to zone, then someone says "OMFG I TOOK SCREENIE I"M REPORTING YOU LOLOLOLO"

:rolleyes:

Benjie
20-02-04, 06:24
Originally posted by VetteroX
people who point out spelling mistakes on forums should be tracked down and beaten up in real life...
Hey, i hope you don't mind me quoting you in my signature, thats a class statement, and so true!

ZoneVortex
20-02-04, 06:30
Originally posted by Benjie
Hey, i hope you don't mind me quoting you in my signature, thats a class statement, and so true!

umm, forgot your apostrophe

yeah and i probably spelled that wrong too bahah eheheh

Bl@zed
20-02-04, 08:55
i honestly think its pretty funny that there are people on saturn, and probably other servers that have NO SKILL WHATSOEVEER, and feel the need to have a npc do their fighting for them. fuckign mock and a half. and im not pointing any names, but you know who you are :mad:

Gohei
20-02-04, 10:10
Remove em from all zones except the HQ ones. And nerf em real hard.

VetteroX
20-02-04, 10:32
hey shadow dancer is so cool isnt he? he pointed out I made a typo, I dont think I can ever make a comback to that.... hes just soooo cool, he posts on the forums all day, living in the basement at his parents home and hasnt seen the sun in years, teach me oh great one.

Yes, you can quote me, thats where I got my sigs, hehe.

Leebzie
20-02-04, 10:34
Wish the damn guards were less powerful, I like pvp not pvm :(