PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Old Idea, Racetrack GR...

\\Fényx//
20-02-04, 02:16
Okies, this is a old old idea, MJS did make a poll about it a while ago, but sofar nothing has come from it.

Place a Public GR at the desert racetrack ?

Simple yes or no please, Also if you think no, please state your argument against it and make a proper discussion about it like in the previous thread made about this subject.

-FN-
20-02-04, 02:39
*looks for old map on the OP coverage issue*

-- Edit --

Found it:

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~cmarcera/files/pubGRs.jpg

The highlighted in green areas are relatively easy to get to for any player with all the GRs, of any faction, ESPECIALLY NEW PLAYERS WHO ARE NOT IN CLANS, or players who simply choose not to join a clan. The areas highlighted in red are so frustrating to get to for someone not in "the right faction" that I haven't seen many parts of the map for months.

I made that up when the Battledome GR came out, which by the way, is PERFECT. I begged for the Racetrack GR... let's hope you beg better than me :(

A GR there, in the building in I_16, and one at Sherman's Bay would, in my opinion, put reasonable coverage all over the map. Not completely necessary, but you'll notice there's none in the top center, there's a building with a gogo in J-07 or J_08 that would also be ideal.

Psycho_Soldier
20-02-04, 02:45
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
No, t0tt3, unofficial things often happen. With the GR at the racetrack... that's my personal fault, because I forgot to push it through. I will send a reminder about that thing _right now_, so it should come with the next patch. k?

http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1195401#post1195401

Spoon
20-02-04, 03:32
Hopefully the RaceTrack GR will come with Patch 197......

Yeah, right.......:rolleyes:

Ascension
20-02-04, 04:05
yeah give us the Gr already ;)

NS_CHROME54
20-02-04, 04:08
damn right give us a gr. i really hate having to drive all the way to TH to get to the racetrack.

Cruzbroker
20-02-04, 04:11
MJS said "IT IS COMING" :p
there it is.. my fault :O
sleep ->

ZoneVortex
23-02-04, 00:42
yeah gimme a GR at race track yo

Tratos
23-02-04, 00:44
Yes please!

~Tratos