PDA

View Full Version : OT: Help Meh

james_finn
19-02-04, 22:48
Okies here we go, I need your advice (strange I know but hey!), What would your suggestion be to stop a person stealing mine and my housemates food? Im in student halls and someone so far since christmas has stolen an estimated £70 (approx $140) of food. :( Were all really stumped as to what we can do to stop it, my mum has suggested we put laxitives in a cheescake and have him eat it. But I dont know what the legal implementations are of this, if n e one knows pls post, as I am getting very very hungry :(

Delphi

[EDIT:] They even taken the damn chocolate Cheesecake, the only one I like :eek:

Aziraphale
19-02-04, 22:51
Laxatives sounds good to me.

Can't be illegal because he's stealing the food, you're not giving or selling it to him.

Besides, you can't OD on laxatives (unless you crap your intestines out or something)

Possessed
19-02-04, 22:53
Laxatives... just say the cheesecake was off :D

After that I'd booby trap the fridge, if they want some food, they pay with their damn fingers :p

Spoon
19-02-04, 22:53
It's nothing a couple of hits of acid can't cure......

J. Folsom
19-02-04, 22:57
I suggest buying a fridge safe, then set the code to something really obscure like the same number over and over, and tell him the numbers in your code, but, and this is the important part, don't tell him the order they're in!

ghandisfury
19-02-04, 23:00
Don't do the laxatives thing mate....you *can* OD on laxatives and become severely de-hydrated. Just go out and by some peppers (HOT HOT HOT PEPPERS). Rub them all over everything you have in the fridge....he'll get the point after a while.;)