PDA

View Full Version : MASSIVE Thankyou to Jolene Kitch at Helpdesk

Alpha-Omega
19-02-04, 21:07
Just wanna say a massive TY to Jolene for getting my char (Fireman) fixed :)

Didn't wanna clutter Helpdesk up with extraneous e-mails so am posting in the forum hoping that even if Jolene doesn't read it the message will still get passed on by the rest of the staff :)

ezza
19-02-04, 21:44
its Danae on the forum if you want someone to direct the thanks to

Vampire222
19-02-04, 22:17
yeap danae is usually nice to ppl with problems good thing u didnt get another "person" to help you

Alpha-Omega
19-02-04, 23:12
LOL, got the help thru e-mail but didnt wanna send unnessacerry e-mails to the desk n cause a kerfuddle.

As for the delightful Danae, i dont think she was on at time :)

Omnituens
19-02-04, 23:59
yeah, if you got the other "person" you would either be still waiting for a reply which would say 'please tell me the details again because i cant be bothered to read your email properly' OR be whining about how the person didnt help you.

Congrats on getting Danae, she is the win.

Candaman
20-02-04, 00:40
ahh she's okay i guess....

DarkPhoenix
20-02-04, 02:22
I would also like to thank Danae/Jolene Kitch for her very fast response. :D

Think she responded in ~30 mins :eek:

Keiron
20-02-04, 02:54
Nae = th3 win
Now how to put this...
The "other" guy = OMFG NOT EVEN CLOSE to th3 win

Organics
20-02-04, 03:21
I wonder whom you are referring to :)

As for kudos to ingame staff, my kudos goes to Nidhogg, sorted out my Tank when he was completely stuck and the stuck command wouldn't work either. And within 15 minutes, so thx :)

Vryce
20-02-04, 04:59
Well, as for KK's "Help Staff", I'd like to put in my 2-cents worth.

To: MJS
Re: Game Assistance Staff

When we had that "white-eyed monk" thing on Saturn a while ago, my two main characters lost everything in their apartment cabinets (rares, PA, modded guns, keys, everything). After a few days correspondence, due to the time differences, Stephan Bast was able to fix the problem and restore it all.

So, hats off to all of your staff, and, they all deserve a big, fat raise. :D

Danae
23-02-04, 10:46
Cannings pointed me to this thread, I admit I missed it, and I'm sorry :p

I'm very happy to help, and I'm glad we got your problem sorted ;) And thanks all of you for your kind works. Except cannings you stinky boy :p

Take care!!

darknessfairy
23-02-04, 10:49
Yes i must say even when she wasnt working ive bugged her on IRC and shes helped me, wonderful woman.... and very sexeh!!!!!

(ive met her IRL now) Sexeh woman

metalangel
23-02-04, 14:58
They grow 'em nice down in Pennsy.

*does the DanaeDance*