PDA

View Full Version : Crazy setups... post em

iainy13
19-02-04, 19:24
Have any crazy setups that just might work well? Well, post em :P

here is my setup wich im going to be using very soon
http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/16802/mype.jpg

my h-c pe driver. cant hack though, but great resists and good damage as he can use the epic gat cannon and the ncpd flamer. If u cant read the text it says he is using resistbooster 3, shelter, blessed deflector, heavybooster1 and beast in this picture. it also says beast but he isent actualy using it.

now lets see yours :D

and woo 600 posts

Mumblyfish
19-02-04, 19:27
My setup's the craziest.

But it's a secret, until Fight Night at least... ;)

Harbodus
19-02-04, 20:17
http://68.61.211.200/pics/monk.jpg

The TAR Monk. 44 Dex for TAR, 16 STR for all Headbones, absolutely no drugs needed, 113 PSI for Holy Cath Sanct.

Hazard 3, Rifle 3, Spy 3, Holy Shelter/Deflector

I guess the plan would be damage boost the guy a ton, start a heal, whip out the TAR and goto town. Only stop shooting when your buffs drop or ya need a new heal.

TAR seems to do 1/3 of the damage of a PE...so damage boosted all to hell who knows this could be effective. Better than dealing no damage, and after a shock you shouldn't miss hardly at all.

Different anyways, I started to do this on my PPU right before I quit the first time.

P.S. - Work desktop, no comments plz :P

Glok
19-02-04, 20:27
Hehe the TAR PPU. I think Genty had one of those. But the next patch is reworking all the rifle TLs, so ya won't have a TAR anymore.
Rifles:

General Reworks:
-Damage Balanced
-Weight Reworked
-Range Reworked
-Fixed Gatlin Lineup's Reload Sound.
-Fixed PulseLaser Rifles bug, Adjusted Frequency to Match Assault Rifles

TL Reworks:

LowTech Old TL New TL
Lazar Rifle 2 2
Pumpgun 9 8
Mendicant Rifle 6 14
Unlabled Gatlin Rifle 38 20
Standard Street Model Rifle 5 27
A&W Protector Pumpgun 23 33
Archer Companion Rifle 13 39
Enhanced Standard Street Model Rifle 21 45 *Now Sold in Shops*
Assault Rifle 30 51
Tangent Enforcer Pumpgun 35 57
Gatlin Rifle 61 64
A&W ‘Steady’ RF-113 Rifle 40 70 *Now Sold in Shops*
Tangent Assault Rifle 44 76
Tangent Gatlin Rifle 79 82
Terminator 87 87
Pain Easer 93 93Looks like either an archer at TL39 or an enhanced street model at TL45.

Harbodus
19-02-04, 20:32
Isn't that a bitch! Druggin time I guess! :)

Kal
19-02-04, 20:37
http://mars.walagata.com/w/oscarsouth/9613490.JPG

forgot to spec tech combat so agl will be a little lower

long as you dont fight anyone with piercing that setup will (possibly) pwn

also im not great at tank psi setups so i left it blank

EDIT: about the rifle ppu, you could lose a dex imp there and use another psi imp and still use the companion rifle, or you could use the tl 41 A n' W street model pistol and still lost a dex imp (tl 41)

Genty
19-02-04, 20:40
*grumbles* My TAR Setup :D

And Glok, your looking inside to box with what you would change to. If I still had that setup I would change to the now TL 46 R-AS331 Raygun.

Dex booster 2 = +3
SS Chip = +5
Balance Advancer = +3

Monk's Dex Cap = 35 so with those imps in it 46 dex.

Sometimes I wish i still had that setup so I could be the first raygun weilding PPU Monk.

Viva la Crazy setups :p

Harbodus
19-02-04, 20:42
Aw Genty j00 know I'm old school :) Weren't u in 14k with me or was it STORM or TR? lol had to have been one of em

EDIT: forgot about the SS, my old TAR monk had one

Genty
19-02-04, 20:45
^^ Or Both :D

Seriously, I believe I was the first one to carry out the TAR monk setup fully on Retail, shame I did not have capped Psi at the time. I love my Vehicles too much now to go back.

Harbodus
19-02-04, 20:47
Oh I don't doubt it, but when I designed mine I thought it was original, not making a "Genty PPU Monk" :)

Glok
Originally posted by Genty
*grumbles* My TAR Setup :D

And Glok, your looking inside to box with what you would change to. If I still had that setup I would change to the now TL 46 R-AS331 Raygun.

Dex booster 2 = +3
SS Chip = +5
Balance Advancer = +3

Monk's Dex Cap = 35 so with those imps in it 46 dex.

Sometimes I wish i still had that setup so I could be the first raygun weilding PPU Monk.

Viva la Crazy setups :p EEK, Tech combat on a monk. tbh tho, I made a setup for a monk that stealths. 8|

edit: and I might use it too

J. Folsom
I figured out a spy setup which could competently fight with pistols, do good research, good constructing, and implant everything up til TL 84 a while back.

Though he probably wasn't PvP suited due to not having any Psi Use ;)

EDIT: And yes, that did rely on outposts, implants and the tradeskill gloves, sue me.

naimex
19-02-04, 20:54
aren´t really crazy.. but here are 2 hybrids.. even tho i almost only play tanks... o_O

Hybrid without DS with Kami
http://www.naimex.dk/nodshybrid.jpg

Hybrid with DS with Kami
http://www.naimex.dk/dshybrid.jpg

Glok
19-02-04, 20:56
naimex, the APU kami chips have been changed from -40 INT to -40 PPU.

naimex
19-02-04, 21:00
Originally posted by Glok
naimex, the APU kami chips have been changed from -40 INT to -40 PPU.

bah, more things that needs to be updated.. getting tired of updating the damn skill manager :(

Sigma
19-02-04, 21:07
talk about crazy setup

http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/stealth0r-tank.JPG

stealthing melee/pistoltank

uses all int drugs (no crescent tabs though) and beast + xstrong iirc (could be changed to nightshade i guess)

psi would be for basic resist 2

Harbodus
19-02-04, 21:12
You gonna be one strung out dude! :)

fatwreck
19-02-04, 21:17
noooo no more TAR ppus.... i thought i was alone for the past 4 months

Carinth
19-02-04, 22:42
As a ppu I used a melee1 eye and melee3 booster to use a junk knife. It did about the same damage as parashock : )

Currently I'm gimped in so many ways I'm afraid to leave a safe zone. I'm a hybrid with 74 apu and 149 ppu, thats enough for normal energy halo and anti poison sanctum. I thought that with a good defense I would have plenty of time to kill nomatter how little dmg I do. But a Tank can outheal me : D I also have a pitiful psi pool, somthing like 260. Rather then tweak my setup I gave up and decided to go tradeskiller. So now I have 113 psu and 150 barter (with support3). I cast slow, I have a small pool, my blessed heal heals the same as my holy heal, except blessed is faster, I can't use the top ppu spells, I barely do any dmg to players, I don't cap anything important for ppu.

Basicly I'm a non-pvp, non-hybrid, non-ppu, tradeskiller. But I'm real good at smooth talkin those vendors! It's kinda fun to totaly disregard specialization or any competativeness in having the best pvp setup. As long as I don't leavea safe zone ; D

Glok
19-02-04, 22:49
Ignoring PvP competitiveness is a lot of fun. My old rifle PE hacked, repaired and drove. I could go on solo hunts for literally days at a time without needing to run to the city, unless I died, which was pretty rare.

Zanathos
19-02-04, 22:52
I've been toying with an idea while I was at school today

for a pistol PE

Implant setup
Special Riggers Interface or Riggers Dream (I dont know if there are certain..... maulus' to it yet)
Special Forces CPU
Synaptic Accelerator CPU
Motoric CPU 3
Pistol Combat Eye 3
Filter Heart 2
Crahn Power Gaunlet
Dex booster 3 (possibly reflex booster 4 or experimental reflex booster 4, still have yet to use the skill manager)

Antigamma head, chest and arm bone
experimental foot and leg bone

PA level 4

this would let him use ROLH, be one drug away from executioner and slasher and be able to use stealth 2

he would get 75 athletics and 70 agility (75 from spy boost 1)
he would get 85 tech combat (89 from pistol combat boost, to save dex points for more pistol combat)
the rest go in pistol combat

he would get 350 health at capped con

i still have yet to figure out his resists

he would get so much force resistance..... whatever it is, but with basic resist 2 it would be at 114 resist force

i still have yet to figure out his armor setup

crazy idea that still needs testing.

sorry i dont have a screenie :p

Harbodus
19-02-04, 23:26
Heh thats not a crazy setup, its a standard SA ROLH type setup. Personally I like the more defensive Judge setup...

Zanathos
19-02-04, 23:37
I am using a judge currently, but would like to experiment with this setup on my PE.

QuantumDelta
20-02-04, 00:20
http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptquantumdelta/Crazy/GWAHAHAHAFixed.jpg

BR3/Spy1/PC1/Shelter/Blessed Deflector.

I'll let you guys try to work out what drugs ;)

http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptquantumdelta/Crazy/GwahahHazFixedShelter.jpg

Same setup almost with Haz1 instead of BR3 - this is not my prefered setup because of a few bugs and things in Neocron (not the manager).

Xian
20-02-04, 00:22
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptquantumdelta/Crazy/GWAHAHAHAFixed.jpg

BR3/Spy1/PC1/Shelter/Blessed Deflector.

I'll let you guys try to work out what drugs ;)

http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptquantumdelta/Crazy/GwahahHazFixedShelter.jpg

Same setup almost with Haz1 instead of BR3 - this is not my prefered setup because of a few bugs and things in Neocron (not the manager).

Like I said, it's like some kind of frozen Linford Christie who came back to Neocron, whilst addicted to cocaine. :/ Tempting, though. :D

seratoz
20-02-04, 10:38
where do i find the damn english version of smokers skillmanager....... i know i can do it without the english version but i see that you all have one..... i looked all over the neocron networks site and cant find it?

Harbodus
20-02-04, 16:20
Thats a lot of drugs :) I usually take off my PA, drug once with Destro Forte on my PE for Heat or Haz 1, and used blessed Deflector. 1 drug for a lot of resistance is cool by me. Im still able to use Judge very close to capped and use PPR and Moveon for resists/health. SA and SF finish out the uber implant setup :P

Quede
20-02-04, 17:23
Originally posted by Harbodus

The TAR Monk. 44 Dex for TAR, 16 STR for all Headbones, absolutely no drugs needed, 113 PSI for Holy Cath Sanct.

You need 43 CON for Filter Heart 2.