PDA

View Full Version : been away need recap..

Warp Spider
19-02-04, 17:04
I've been away from NC for about 5 months now but I intend to login this weekend to pluto to pick up my old PE and start playing again.

Before I do can anyone tell me what the balance of power looks like on pluto? Which clans are active - owning the most outposts etc. I'd appreciate an update as I'm well out of touch. Also does anyone have a screenshot of the PE power armour?

WS

ZoneVortex
19-02-04, 17:08
ummm

FF, a TG clan...
NCF, a tangent clan...
PIMP, a Tsunami clan...
some random FA clans that...are...FA....
then like sxr in biotech are cool but i just see em running around all over the place

i have a screenshot of PA but not enough time to post it right now, when i get home if no one's posted one i'll do it

Warp Spider
19-02-04, 17:10
thnx. I've heard of pimp but can't remember the other two.

What happened to the CA clans?

WS

Glok
19-02-04, 17:10
Don't DarK have a bunch of OPs too? I assume those crahn OPs set to faction only GR rules are DarK...

And yo WS, welcome back. :)

Warp Spider
19-02-04, 17:12
Dark = The Dark light? I remember them..

Glok do you go by any other names? Your name reminds me of someone.

WS

Glok
19-02-04, 17:13
Nope, no other names, but you may have known me as Skronk on pluto.

Warp Spider
19-02-04, 17:14
shit man were you in the NIA?

Glok
19-02-04, 17:16
Yep for a little while during beta. :)

El_MUERkO
19-02-04, 18:29
NDA of tangent merged with Dominon a CA clan to create NCF.

The Dark light or DarK are a crahn clan.

FF of TG.

/\ those 3 are the main OP holders.

PIMP (TS) are increasing in size again

Biotech, FA and Black Dragon have several smaller but active clans that are increasing in size and may start making grabs for OPs soon.

Theres been a fresh influx of people from other servers and old runners returning with the news of BDOY so it could turn into a 4 or 5 way fight for control of the map making things pretty interesting.

Warp Spider
19-02-04, 19:05
Originally posted by El_MUERkO

Theres been a fresh influx of people from other servers and old runners returning with the news of BDOY

I saw that news, I guess it's quite recent. Nice to see the community reaction conformed to the predicable cycle of bitch -> love regarding KK.

I must admit though seems like DOY will give NC something of new lease of life and a chance to put a few wrongs to right for KK.

WS

Warp Spider
20-02-04, 11:28
ZoneVortex could you post that screenie of the pe power armour if you have it.

thnx

ws

leGit v. 2
20-02-04, 11:41
Op wars are like this... Stealther comes from UG and drops turrets.. OVER AND OVER AND OVER.. sometimes they get even ballsy and not even stealth and all.. OoOooO so much fun..

TURRETS NEED TO BE NERFED.. 5 minutes to drop a turret..