PDA

View Full Version : worst bug you've ever had?

Boozbazz
19-02-04, 14:49
what's the worst bugout that has happened to you?

earlier tonight i was playing with my gentank and i was doing missions in aggy cellars, when i try to leave it kinda screws up syncing and i end up in an apartment lift looking at the activator thingy with my mouse over "ground floor" and all these diff windows open in locations not where i normally have them. lmao so i look at my tool belt and my plasma cannon is gone! and there's all these spells in it, i check my inventory, it's all full of droner/psi crap and i'm like woah i have someone elses inventory! if that wasn't weird enough i look at my stats real quick and all of a sudden i'm like from lvl 35 to 71!! wth? and i got like 115 int and stuff! haha i actually traded like everying over from some other persons file over to mine! and i still looked like a gentank!

(edit) dam, now that i think about it i was too shocked to think about taking a screeny, ah oh well.

Cruzbroker
19-02-04, 14:53
I had that kinda bug, but synched back to normal. Though after that I had something like 51/2 rank :D

ezza
19-02-04, 14:54
got killed at cycrow, gr'd to MB(was merc at time) got my stuff, and my artifact CS was gone

Jeros82
19-02-04, 14:59
I recently logged in and all my money was gone, my SL was 0. My inventory was empty, and i only had my chips imped, the rest was gone. Luckely after a relog everything was back to normal.

GT_Rince
19-02-04, 14:59
Back in early Beta, I got bugged somehow and had over 100k credits, where I only had about 5k before. So, being the honest person I was, I transferred 100K to my friend. To my surprise, I still had 100K - and so did he now... So I transferred another 100K - and I still had 100K, and he had 200K. We carried this on for about 4 hours :D

Kal
19-02-04, 15:01
i synced, appeared in a random sewer and a CS tank started shooting me (this was unbuffed on my pe when i was set up like a noob) THEN i noticed i had a apus qb,

so i tryed to drag his HL onto the floor so i could go pick it up :P

then i synced up outa the sewer and i was my again but my judge was missing from my safeslot and all my stuff looked like boots/various crap *"*"^% !!

luckily the tank that got the judge was a cool guy and gave it back after i explained

Heidi
19-02-04, 16:35
my worst is nothing uncommon:

sorting rareparts, having fatal error, logged in again and cabinet's empty :)

Boozbazz
19-02-04, 16:48
god that would suck, I've lost a few items like that before. Parts to vehicles and such. worst RIP OFF i've had happen to me was someone sold me a few keys and he gr's out, then i activate them later on and realize that they are demolished. grrr...