PDA

View Full Version : Dont u just get bored of the normal lvling places

ZoomZoom
19-02-04, 10:33
lets count the places to lvl (on saturn)

1. graves mostly for drones and the odd team
2. chaos caves mostly for tg or a clan whos taken the op at crp
3. warbots , but thats mostly hunting
4. a other poison cave that i find crap and boring
5. aggies only for new players.
6. gaya i guess some fire mobs and stuff
7.uhm....

well here is the point the reason i changed my faction a long time ago was because i didnt have a nice place to lvl as u can tell most ppl lvl in chaos caves, "thats a sweet place" but where do u city admins lvl????? only on wbs a....

i think there should be more places to lvl in the game as im getting bored of killing the same old stuff :(

What do u all think? more lvling places?

FatDogg
19-02-04, 10:38
yeah add new hardcore leveling zones to the areas on the map not currently being used, I think somebody posted an idea like that a looong time ago in brain port.

ZoomZoom
19-02-04, 10:39
yea new hard core lvling places is needed :(

FatDogg
19-02-04, 10:47
when I say hardcore I mean like a team of 5 people struggling to stay alive against the ravages of a group of near constantly spawning badasses. but yeah it's been needed for a while, leveling at the only (meaning one) MC5 is great XP but its a pain in the ass because people always wanna be there for parts. fuck parts I just need lots of angry 190/190's....

Sorontar
19-02-04, 10:53
Okay just off the top of my head you missed the storage halls in Ind A , the outzone , swamp caves of which there are 7 (ish ) and all over TG for the leapers etc.

But are you just after another power levelling spot ?

I think the problem is that there seems to be this set formula to levelling which gets players to capped ASAP. Then you are at the point of no return and little content.

ZoomZoom
19-02-04, 11:16
i just want some more places like chaos caves as u dont lvl 24/7 as u like to pk chat trade sex ppl etc.. but a second mc5 room would be good so i dont have to kill any blood titans (they started it) to get my parts.

Bengalmin
19-02-04, 11:46
I want to see several new places to level in the city and aggie celler spawn toned down so that everyone can go to other places for missions (also more varied missions would be good)

Don't just create another aggie celler

Original monk
19-02-04, 12:42
Hiya ZoomZoom, long time ive seen you on saturn, probably cause its been a while since i went mc5 :) i hope everything is going well ffcourse :)

Here's my response on the topic :

Kindley "borrowed" of the sweet website of extralife (http://www.myextralife.com):

http://users.pandora.be/original/monster.bmp

edit: altough i know that the Dome gonna bring us alot of new mobs, but as always i am to in-patient to wait for the update im waiting for since like beginning of retail :P But i know, only a few more months .... I CANT WAIT LOL :P

ezza
19-02-04, 13:13
well never been one for doing that much caving, ive been inside the chaos caves about 10 times and about 1/2 of them was to kill people.

if i get bored leveling in one area, i either stop leveling for a while or go else where, plenty of places to explore, if your powerleveling then dont really expect it to be interesting its not ment to be its just ment to be the fastest way of leveling

Cyphor
19-02-04, 13:18
crystal caves, regents legacy, point red/crest, worm caves, anarchy breed hq, tech haven, el farid...to name a few, there are lots of places to go people just dont bother going, yes more would be nice and im sure a few will come with doy, but as ezza said power leveling isnt ment to be fun, and imo if you want to lvl or simply hunt there are plenty of places in the game. If all your going to do is caves runs const all caves will get boring quickly no matter how many they put in.

Clownst0pper
19-02-04, 13:21
Caves is the place to level, where else can you get from zero psi to 90 in under 5 days?

Ill be capped by next week (psi)

and its been the same for all my characters, but then again, We own CRP :lol:

-=Bl@de=-
19-02-04, 13:23
More grs need to be put into the wastelands in areas such as I-16, there is a vehicle depot there, mob spawn and a building just like CRP (and its not in an op zone).

Strych9
19-02-04, 15:43
First, the caves are the ultimate levelling spot in the game. If anyone has never played a char that had access to the caves (TG have it the easiest as there is a set right outside TG) then you should- and you will be pissed at how easy some factions have it.

Yes, TG (just an example) have a large gap between the TG caves inside the city and the chaos caves- but they have the easiest mob farming in the game right outside the city. You can lure a chaser or doomie to the guards and in a minute or two you can have access to tech parts from day 1.

CA, for example, has tons of low-mid level mob options... from / up to *... but then there is NOTHING. No mobs that drop techs or anything, no mobs you can team on and get massive exp.

With DOY, I really hope they add some cave/pit/grave like levelling option for Neocron based factions.

ZoomZoom
19-02-04, 20:54
hi Original monk very long time no see hows the hybrid monkey, cough NERF cough, :)

naimex
19-02-04, 20:58
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
i just want some more places like chaos caves as u dont lvl 24/7 as u like to pk chat trade sex ppl etc.. but a second mc5 room would be good so i dont have to kill any blood titans (they started it) to get my parts.

there are 3 entrances besides the MAIN MC5

in h14..

each of these have 1x security guard in them. rank 120/120 bad ass hurts you a lot..

there are pillars in these rooms.. that you can just exactly hide behind..

I havenīt been to them since i first went to MC5, and I was alone so died in a second that time..

so I donīt know if there is more than 1 room in any of these 3 places.

ZoomZoom
20-02-04, 09:45
but as there is only one mc5 room u sometimes end up having to fight, if the other team doesnt want to take turns :( and if u go there when no one is there u get some lovely con xp from them nice guards :)

naimex
20-02-04, 11:46
he said he wasnt interested in the parts... and when you arent there for the parts, then you have 5 option in that single zone ::

Go for Top Entrance with 1 guard
Go for middle entrance with 1 guard
go for bottom entrance with 1 guard
go for main entrance with 4 guards, a technician, a base commander and an administrator (just about that)

or

Go kill the Guards or Security bots.