PDA

View Full Version : Freezers???

Elric
19-02-04, 10:07
what on earth happened while i was gone??

I seen several people using freezers last night???

Freezer guns!

I thought that fad had faded away early last year cos they were crap....

Anyways, dont blame the guy for using it on me, My hybrid tank is pretty fast and hard to target, but freezer wasnt really needed since my resists suck ass (I'm only rank 41/48 or something, 2 or 3 CS bursts and I hit the floor faster than a spy :lol: ) :)

Thanks to all I had a go against, I may have got whupped, but it was still fun :D

FatDogg
19-02-04, 10:19
well as parashock "supposedly" got nerfed using freezers isnt that horrible especially if you can pull it off one on one. got a question for you though, why the hell would you be hybrid tank? melee is almost viable and if you look here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90439) you will see that pretty soon its going to be up and kicking beta 4 style. furthermore a HC tank can even kill a PPU now with the new weapon the Devourer, its a rare flame thrower that you can mod with poison and it eats many peoples lunch. as for your resists though I can only say to check out smoker's skill manager (http://www.neocronnetwork.de/files/tools/) . some of it is out of date but I believe you can edit the ini's with information from here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90528) . good to see an old face back, if you need any help with new patches and what not PM me.

Elric
19-02-04, 10:29
hehe, Thanks Dogg

I just went a hybrid for the hell of it. It turned out that a mere 90 points or so in MC when imped properly (and a little drugged :D ) would cap all of the melee weapons and still leave a enough to cap or almost cap all the heavy weapons. (might end up a little short on frequency or aim, but eventually I'll decide which to stick with and lom, or more likely reroll... again... )

Good point with the one on one thing, yeah, thats provbably all it was, It sure slowed me down enough for him to get the shots in.

I'll get those linkys when i get home tonight :)

(note: Work Sucks. :( )

FatDogg
19-02-04, 10:39
work??? its 2:30 AM in Texas lol

Elric
19-02-04, 10:42
<-- Looky at location

GMT my friend, :(

Its probably a bitty early for other folks to be on the boards....

8:43am... only another 8hours till i can go home....

/me cries

Kain
19-02-04, 11:05
Umm, at least you're near home,

Suxor is working abroad half my time. Though only got one more day before I fly home, this time....

No doubt I'll be stuck abroad when B:doy comes out :(

Anyway back on topic, time to test my 4 slot unmodded arti thunderstorm since I have never fired it!

Anyone using the melee zappers ?

If so what is difference between Electric Tempest and ThunderBum ?

Kain

Elric
19-02-04, 11:14
I have a shocker rare sittin in me gogo. I'll maybe whip it out this evening and have a mess with it :)

FatDogg
19-02-04, 11:15
"thunderbum" has slightly better stun if I remember correctly

edit: and I use one cause melee is one three three seven

Archeus
19-02-04, 11:53
I normally have tanks go at me with a freezer weapon (as a spy) so as to tag me if I stealth.

Gohei
19-02-04, 20:39
I still hope all freezers, rare as none rare get wiped, and replaced with drom-poo.

LTA
19-02-04, 20:41
Originally posted by Elric
<-- Looky at location

GMT my friend, :(

Its probably a bitty early for other folks to be on the boards....

8:43am... only another 8hours till i can go home....

/me cries

Better than me....

I get the wholesome shifts or either A) 6am - 1:30pm or B) 1:30pm - 10 pm)

So one week i can loaf in bed for a nice amount of time the other i have to go to bed at a stupid early time just to get up to get there ... sucks even harder that the afternoon shift is like 8.30hrs