PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of my actions

YoDa-UK
19-02-04, 01:05
Ok this is aimed at pluto people, mainly members of the NDA clan which i lead and members of FF, I know Nid may close this but it is not a clan bashing thread, far from it, it is a clear the air type post from me to those people so they know the score of what went on.

Ok Xtro and Ray ill keep this as short as possible but you know me ;)

Ok some people know that i came back to lead NDA, i spoke to those leading it and they agreed i lead it, which i did, we had many fights and took and held outposts, now as time went on i felt pressure building from enemy clans, dm's and such, so i decided to take a break from nc, unfortunately this msg of me taking a break didnt get to everyone in the clan, mainly the other top players like raycor and demon, they saw me as dropping the clan :(

So from here we had bad communication, i felt more pressure to log on to pluto just to keep the clan going, so in the end kept away from it, those of you who are clan leaders know what i mean by pressure from leading it.

Anyway it ended badly with them in NDA asking me to hand over the clan key to them, i felt it was kinda like mutiny, they felt it was to keep the clan going and that i had left them, naturally this went bad and in the end i got that stressed over it i logged on at 2am one night and gave it to fenix and was about to quit neocron for good.

I also at the time had a lot of anger in me that needed to get out, so my only option was to get back at them and kill them, so with having real bad symp with everyone and the only clan that was fighting NDA at the time, i went to TG, spoke with Lore at lenght about joining them and also talking about what had happened from my point of view, he accepted me into the clan and my revenge was done by killing a few people in NDA, after this was done my anger had gone completely.

Then i left Pluto for good. with no doubt NDA feeling bitter about it all and hurt.

Now after finding my way back to pluto "like i always do coz tbh i was born there, Anima is pluto and NDA." I find a lot of stuff going off, of which i wont go into details here, surfice to say i left FF right away and then thought about making my own clan, but really there is only FF and spirit in TG and with pluto's population i doubt there would be many people to recruit, then of course my symps, tottally messed up, only crahn or TT was possible, and as TT was home to me for so long with Centuri and Polarity, thats my choice.

So here i stand, back in TT, talking to the guys where this mess started, i've cleared the air with a few people in the new NCF, but not all. so with that said i must say sorry to those who felt hurt by my actions, hopefully this post may have helped to clear it up for you all and realise all people make mistakes, more so when communication is bad, and we all jump to the wrong conclusion.

Enough said, sorry was another long one guys lol

Anima
Anima's sex toy
Hawk
Pluto
Tangent Technologies.
Home.

Clownst0pper
19-02-04, 01:08
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

QuantumDelta
19-02-04, 01:11
Well explained anima, and, if it's any consolation, I know how you probably felt.

A few people could probably vouch for that since a lot of what you said made me realise what eventually led to me not being able to justify renewing my account again.

darknessfairy
19-02-04, 01:11
Keep it ingame please

DF

im trainig myself to be a mod :)

Clownst0pper
19-02-04, 01:12
Keep it ingame please

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Ascension
19-02-04, 01:14
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
Ok this is aimed at pluto people, mainly members of the NDA clan which i lead and members of FF, I know Nid may close this but it is not a clan bashing thread, far from it, it is a clear the air type post from me to those people so they know the score of what went on.

Ok Xtro and Ray ill keep this as short as possible but you know me ;)

Ok some people know that i came back to lead NDA, i spoke to those leading it and they agreed i lead it, which i did, we had many fights and took and held outposts, now as time went on i felt pressure building from enemy clans, dm's and such, so i decided to take a break from nc, unfortunately this msg of me taking a break didnt get to everyone in the clan, mainly the other top players like raycor and demon, they saw me as dropping the clan :(

So from here we had bad communication, i felt more pressure to log on to pluto just to keep the clan going, so in the end kept away from it, those of you who are clan leaders know what i mean by pressure from leading it.

Anyway it ended badly with them in NDA asking me to hand over the clan key to them, i felt it was kinda like mutiny, they felt it was to keep the clan going and that i had left them, naturally this went bad and in the end i got that stressed over it i logged on at 2am one night and gave it to fenix and was about to quit neocron for good.

I also at the time had a lot of anger in me that needed to get out, so my only option was to get back at them and kill them, so with having real bad symp with everyone and the only clan that was fighting NDA at the time, i went to TG, spoke with Lore at lenght about joining them and also talking about what had happened from my point of view, he accepted me into the clan and my revenge was done by killing a few people in NDA, after this was done my anger had gone completely.

Then i left Pluto for good. with no doubt NDA feeling bitter about it all and hurt.

Now after finding my way back to pluto "like i always do coz tbh i was born there, Anima is pluto and NDA." I find a lot of stuff going off, of which i wont go into details here, surfice to say i left FF right away and then thought about making my own clan, but really there is only FF and spirit in FF and with pluto's population i doubt there would be many people to recruit, then of course my symps, tottally messed up, only crahn or TT was possible, and as TT was home to me for so long with Centuri and Polarity, thats my choice.

So here i stand, back in TT, talking to the guys where this mess started, i've cleared the air with a few people in the new NCF, but not all. so with that said i must say sorry to those who felt hurt by my actions, hopefully this post may have helped to clear it up for you all and realise all people make mistakes, more so when communication is bad, and we all jump to the wrong conclusion.

Enough said, sorry was another long one guys lol

Anima
Anima's sex toy
Hawk
Pluto
Tangent Technologies.
Home.

Well dude.. i never truely knew what happened.. but i hope ya make it up with everyone

Gotterdammerung
19-02-04, 01:20
please leave these things in-game

use the faction in-game forum or the clan one.

Nidhogg
19-02-04, 01:21
Please keep it in-game. Thanks.

N

-Demon-
19-02-04, 01:23
Well posted mate.

I know we had differences at a time when it ended, but I still see you as a great player of the game and a friend.
At the end of the day about having fun and as long as you having fun then thats all good.

We all pay to play the game we want to.

I think the others that have posted so far excluding asc and QD don't either know what they are talking about or don't know what has gone on about.

\\Fényx//
19-02-04, 01:23
Gonna close it or you forgot that bit ? :p ;)