PDA

View Full Version : Bench in P4

mehirc
18-02-04, 15:20
Ok this is a serious demand, we really need a bench in P4. We suffered already alot from the replacing of the Gogus there, had headache for days because of banging against the naked wall (the damn sewer king was laughing at us all the time...). We really need a nice place to recover now.

I know there is already a bench at the Malanstro Underpass, but it is too hidden and dark there and i never saw people sitting there and enjoying it. Without a new bench, also the crime rate in P4 would increase further on. People got draged into the Next HQ, killed and robbed too often already and the crime messages accumulate daily. Nobody wants to hide in their apps or at other places where you cant see and be seen!

The place we chose is perfect for a new bench, you will see it on the following screenshots! The thought dimension was traced out with Solantium by our high skilled technicians. It would be a loved place to recover, chill and smalltalk with other runners passing by. Its the place where most people passing by, they come from P1 to access their apps or leave their apps towards P1. And sure alot of them use the gogus there and rest for a while. But you rarely see people running to or coming from the Via Sectors. That for the bench deeper inside P4 isnt that helpful as well, its too isolated.

Look, there are even some TV-screens above. :angel:

Plz give it a chance! Maybe you can place one at the Testserver for first and wait for the feedback. ;)

(I heard faction counselors could stand up for things like that, but TT sadly doesnt have a FC anymore. :()

Mehirc

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/bank1.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/bank2.jpg

Original monk
18-02-04, 15:22
a very good idea, i vote yes :) + very nicely illustrated :)

god job, i vote stars :)

garyu69
18-02-04, 15:35
good idea.
I could do with a bench before i walk to my apt.

Sorontar
18-02-04, 15:49
As long as its right up against the wall yeah I can't see a problem , if its too far out I'll do my knee caps in as I do run from Viarossa taking that route.

YA5
18-02-04, 15:54
[X] Vote for Bench at that Place ...
and some Flowers near the Sewer King :D

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 15:56
Problem with P4 for anti city people is they have to run thru P1 to get to it, if there was a connection from P2 directly to P4 it'd save alot of time and running.

Original monk
18-02-04, 16:05
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Problem with P4 for anti city people is they have to run thru P1 to get to it, if there was a connection from P2 directly to P4 it'd save alot of time and running.

ya can go from P2 to P4 true the protolabo's, so i think it would be a small change to add some extra passage to plaza4 not ?

would be cool

after they implemented that nice bench ffcourse :)

Eledhbrant
18-02-04, 16:07
Seems like SS hangs in p4 on Pluto, kind of odd really that the big TT clan on Pluto is in the same place as the big TT clan on Saturn...we're always in p4 O_o

Yeah add the bench!

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 16:40
Originally posted by Original monk
ya can go from P2 to P4 true the protolabo's, so i think it would be a small change to add some extra passage to plaza4 not ?

would be cool

after they implemented that nice bench ffcourse :)

Doesnt proto labs bring you into via rossa?

Also you wouldnt want to try it if your hostile to PP :D

___T-X____
18-02-04, 16:42
I agree 5*****

J. Folsom
18-02-04, 16:43
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Doesnt proto labs bring you into via rossa?

Also you wouldnt want to try it if your hostile to PP :D Yes it does, but you can walk through Via Rosso to Plaza 4.
Subway works too though, if you're NEXT/TS. Though if you're NEXT you can just go through Plaza 1.

Predator2k
18-02-04, 18:14
a bench would be really coold there. I often relax there for a while and watch the passers by =). Mehirc described the situation perfectly. Even though the tv program isnt really the best i still enjoy watching the latest ncpd reports on the most wanted.

[X] Vote for bench

Agent L
18-02-04, 19:26
There is GR in P4.
5 stars

petek480
18-02-04, 19:32
Trust me you really don't want a bench, they're evil. Ever since we got a bench in p3, on the other side of where pimp got theres, the numbers of n00bs hanging out there have doubled. Before we just used to stand and hang out there with not many people bothering us now we have all these jealous n00bs hanging out there just to piss us off. I wish they would take away that bench :(

Edit: Oh I also forgot. The bench has also seemed to have attracted ****** roleplayering types into our faction:(

Jest
18-02-04, 19:45
Originally posted by petek480
Edit: Oh I also forgot. The bench has also seemed to have attracted ****** roleplayering types into our faction:( Hey man I was in the faction before the bench. haha. Besides, PP2 > P3.

Mehirc you can prolly get a bench there by talking to your (or any other) FC. Or try to find Honeypot if you can. He is the lord of bench placement.

petek480
18-02-04, 19:51
Originally posted by Jest
Hey man I was in the faction before the bench. haha. Besides, PP2 > P3.

I wasn't talking about you.

Jest
18-02-04, 19:59
Originally posted by petek480
I wasn't talking about you. I know. :p

Carinth
18-02-04, 20:29
We're happy with our bench in p3. We have a good number of tradeskillers who stay there, so that people often come to us rather then go to p1, especialy if they're fighting in pepper. The biggest plus of having a bench though, is it keeps lamers from pushing you around. I almost never go to p4, pp and ca are hostile to me so I would hafta buff up and run either way. With the invis damage the guards in typherra do, it's no fun. I stay in pepper/p3. In the end though it doesn't matter. The main streets of plaza and via will nolonger be safezones. So tradeskillers will move to their clubs/buildings which will become safe zones. We will never have a marketplace like p1 again, we're just gonna be more and more issolated into our own faction groups. : /

murkster
18-02-04, 22:38
[x] vote for bench

Ascension
18-02-04, 22:50
Yeah i agree guys..

[x] votes for bench..

#Also a few months ago.. i got a Citycom Placed at Miltitary base enterance.. i guess the zone was reset and it has now been lost.

anychance it can be re-placed..#

{edit) Sorry Mehric for hi-jack (/edit)

Back on topics ;)

Clownst0pper
18-02-04, 22:52
Agree

Tratos
18-02-04, 22:53
Yeah the magic MB citycom has just mades its first appearence at MB on Uranus,

Sorry for Hi-Jack

On Topic,

[X]Votes for bench

I think this is a good idea as it shows people DO use other parts of the City then jjust p2/p1

~Tratos

Alex The Great
18-02-04, 23:32
Pimp havea Bench Crackheads have a Bench Let SS have a bench!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!@

Psycho Killa
19-02-04, 00:28
What about some chairs in Mainsewer section 7 Near the sewer thing that swings up when you click on it ? :D

Me and megaman need a place to chill down there while we wait for angry mobs to catch up to us :)

XenivouS
19-02-04, 05:59
how about benches in TG near the X1-3 and X4-6 apts for that matter that would rock!

mehirc
20-02-04, 19:04
Now there are new benches in Via.

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/benchvia2.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/benchvia3.jpg

But still no in P4 where we need it. So i made a little pic how it would look like in P4. Maybe some stuff left and right to the bench and it would be perfect. :angel:

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/benchp4.jpg

Lestard
20-02-04, 19:07
[x] vote for bench :D

Strych9
20-02-04, 19:07
Originally posted by Carinth
So tradeskillers will move to their clubs/buildings which will become safe zones. We will never have a marketplace like p1 again, we're just gonna be more and more issolated into our own faction groups. : / Yep, thats how I see this playing out. :(

Heavyporker
20-02-04, 20:11
I'm all for adding more benches to Plaza Four. I didn't get all the benches that I asked for in the first place. (long as they're all up agsinst the walls - the streets are a bit narrow in places)

I disagree about just putting down an access to p2... It has to be thought out a bit.

For instance, a FOURTH floor that leads to Plaza Two... after all, have you looked up in Plaza Two? There's like two potential accessways at the fourth floor up there... Yes, one was for the NCPD drones, but runners and drones alike can use that path, its more than tall enough.

I've asked for a Venture Warp inside NExT HQ, because that's one of its trademark technologies... if thats not possible, put it outside the NExT HQ to the side, just before you go into the grav lifts.

I've also asked for a subway access point - basically extend the gravlifts DOWN... you know, like in pepper park where you go to the subway station by going down the lifts... this would make adding the subway station to P4 much easier than putting in a huge ramp down.

Strych9
20-02-04, 20:17
Will the benches even be used once these are no longer safe zones?

ezza
20-02-04, 20:46
i use the seating in PP2 over looking the BD HQ all the time, who needs benchs in safe zones:D

mehirc
21-02-04, 02:41
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, this is beautiful. :)

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/benchp4f.jpg
http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/benchp4f1.jpg

Predator2k
21-02-04, 02:47
thanks for the bench i love it too hehe.

Lestard
21-02-04, 02:48
hehe, now i dont have to worry to be pushed into the next HQ :P (when i am afk)

DestructionUK
21-02-04, 02:51
saturn wants the bench too

murkster
22-02-04, 01:05
thanks for the bench, i love it
I was sitting there night and day :D

Lafiel
22-02-04, 01:21
-delete this post