PDA

View Full Version : The next expansion after DoY?

garyu69
18-02-04, 13:01
Regants Legacy.
Do you think that this area will come into play with DoY or will there possibly be another expansion at some point in the future that will incorporate Regants.

thoughts?

Apocryphal
18-02-04, 13:09
One thought.... let's see DoY before thinking about any other expansions.

garyu69
18-02-04, 13:13
But i'm bored at work :(

angelsenior
18-02-04, 13:20
I am a happy man when DOY comes out, what comes after that is future talk which is a bit pointless (how could we give ideas after BDOY if BDOY isnt out and playtested by us players).

On the other hand, I do believe that the mutants at regants legacy where put there with an idea in mind for when DOY comes out, so dont worry about that.

Jerto
18-02-04, 13:29
I think Regant Legacy is used on Venus.
It is a jail for killers.
You cannot enter the place, you are sent there.
And you cannot leave it neither.

But I'm not a criminal so I can't confirm :D

Tratos
18-02-04, 13:32
Well with the story line speeding up latly especialy with the mutants i think its gonna be open either b4 with or just after DOY and hopfully its gonna be kick ass :D

~Tratos

Next expansion pack, tokio II :D

Dribble Joy
18-02-04, 13:34
Regants might be opened with DoY.

Next major expansion is probably Tokyo II.

GT_Rince
18-02-04, 13:39
Hell - if we are talking about what we want, I wanna jump on a spaceship and go to the offworld colony - Irata 3 was it ?

Jeros82
18-02-04, 14:03
But i'm bored at work :(

Me too :p

Q`alooaith
18-02-04, 14:16
next expansion?

Neocron; The deep wastes

Basicaly more wastland area's, more mute's and more places to hunt and do stuff...

If it where up to me, I'd expand the wastland's leading up to DoY so it's a long way from neocron, then after DoY I'd expand the wastes in the only direction's possible linking to a story element that not all the tribes joined a side, some remaining outside of both city's to build their own and be their own leaders...

Personaly I'd make Tokyo II a seperate product, rather than join it with neocron as the story goes people from Neocron where basicaly told to go shove off... So I'd do Tokyo II as a single player RPG, based around the conflicts that spring up after Neocron's vist, with one side wanting to continue relations another wanting to go kill em, and a thrid wanting to sit and just live.. maybe a few more wanting slightly diffrent things..

Itria III, now that'd make a good sequel to Neocron, as a MMORPG, so in maybe two or three year's stop pushing neocron forward and move onto making itria III based on the invasion from neocron...

Anit you glad I is not in charge, I seam to have planned out how the game should move forward, and how the world of neocron should move though diffrent games...

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 15:30
Neocron 2!!!

No zones, Mechs (remember them), Huge areas, massive world, battles that put planetside to shame and depth to put all the present boink and click snooze-a-thons to shame!

VIVA!

sparrowtm
18-02-04, 15:33
Neocron: The Drom Invasion

8|

Callash
18-02-04, 15:34
Regants Legacy is Patch stuff, I highly doubt we are going to turn it into another expansion.

garyu69
18-02-04, 15:36
ahhh, so thats not a yes but its not a no.........

Can i buy the land out there for deveopment instead?

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 15:38
Just u a 100 metre high Garyu69 duck that dances in the center of the zone, people can go feed it :)

J. Folsom
18-02-04, 15:38
Originally posted by Callash
Regants Legacy is Patch stuff, I highly doubt we are going to turn it into another expansion. Haven't you guys learned valuable lessons from The Sims? Why release as a patch when you can release an expansion instead, it get's you more money, and the silly fans buy it anyway!
;p

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 15:41
/\ that didnt work for core combat, very few bought it cause they werent happy with the gameplay above ground so they werent willing to pay for more below ground.

Tratos
18-02-04, 15:42
So then Callash.....whens it getting patched back in? :D:p

~Tratos

garyu69
18-02-04, 15:45
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Just u a 100 metre high Garyu69 duck that dances in the center of the zone, people can go feed it :) And you can bring prisoners and feed ducky to poop on their heads :D