PDA

View Full Version : Poison Bones

Dribble Joy
18-02-04, 03:37
As simple as it sounds.

Exactly the same as gamma bones, exept poison armour not xray.

Before you say STFU spec some poison, remember that they won't actually unbalance anything.
If you use them, you will loose points in Xray.

This is simply a method to add more variety to the poison armour line-up.
Which currently stands at 4 seperate armours.

joran420
18-02-04, 03:41
yeah sure any variety is good...although poison is pretty damn worthless atm(cept dev....but whatever)

ZoneVortex
18-02-04, 03:45
oo me like

and with the addition of poison bones make toxic beam do the same good damage it used to do

Organics
18-02-04, 03:46
Agreed. I like the idea.

Dunno about PvP, but it would be handy to have for PvM, chaos caves etc.

FunkEFerret
18-02-04, 06:39
instead of poison bones, how about just makeing Filter 2 hearts drop and make a Filter 3 heart ....that would do it

Benjie
18-02-04, 06:40
Bascily we need more poison implants. So yes.

5 stars.

Drexel
18-02-04, 07:32
Dont forget Ryker Legacy Nailguns will be TL 62 after next patch, so theres gonna be plenty of Poison for all soon.

Hehe, cant wait for people to be thinking, 'hahah, pissy little nail gun, ohno im scared 6 little pistol stacks, hmmm, just lost 40 points, never mind, RAWR, ....... shit, nother 40 hmmm...'

Hell yeah, bring on dem bones.

No point having a damage type with no defence against it or it will become Pois'O'Cron tm.

ZoneVortex
18-02-04, 07:35
Originally posted by Drexel
Dont forget Ryker Legacy Nailguns will be TL 62 after next patch, so theres gonna be plenty of Poison for all soon.

Hehe, cant wait for people to be thinking, 'hahah, pissy little nail gun, ohno im scared 6 little pistol stacks, hmmm, just lost 40 points, never mind, RAWR, ....... shit, nother 40 hmmm...'

Hell yeah, bring on dem bones.

No point having a damage type with no defence against it or it will become Pois'O'Cron tm.

haha damn i missed that

woohoo a new low tech pistol toy ;p

40$Poser
18-02-04, 07:39
I'm all for more imps and armor and so forth, create variety... the more possibilities for con setups is always a good thing.

naimex
18-02-04, 11:31
I´m not gonna use them since my resists are fine as they are, but still..

Anything that can add more ways of customization in both appearance and setup, is in the interest of me :)

!!!! IMPLEMENT !!!!

(so we can go on to the next implants / bones / armors / w0tever, so we can get more things in)

:)

I like things... o_O

Heavyporker
18-02-04, 11:46
nice idea, actually... poison bones...

more than workable in concept actually, what with the interior spaces in them that holds the marrow and shit.

gostly
18-02-04, 11:50
yes, please...http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif

Patrick Sherman
18-02-04, 16:14
How about a full sett of VK Armor ? So u can ur Armor Mix also 4 Poison Protection.

Judge
18-02-04, 16:22
Yes, nuff said.

J. Folsom
18-02-04, 16:25
Might be a bit too beneficial to spies, to be honest...
Currently most spies just use the anti-gamma bones since they're more useful then the advanced ones, but then they'd all just switch over to the anti-poison bones instead.
So, uh... A no from me.

GT_Rince
18-02-04, 16:26
I couldn't vote yes 'cos of the pseudo-drom option - but I meant yes :D

deac
18-02-04, 16:27
just nerf the dev instead....

El_MUERkO
18-02-04, 16:30
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
haha damn i missed that

woohoo a new low tech pistol toy ;p

Got the clan constructors too build 100 there last week, so say hello to my little friend :D

Clownst0pper
18-02-04, 17:03
OK, I can understand xray bones and force/piercing, but poison bones?

Sorry but thats just stupid, what do they do, give off anti toxins while there inside your body?

Awful idea, uneeded

ZoneVortex
18-02-04, 17:06
Originally posted by Clownst0pper

Sorry but thats just stupid, what do they do, give off anti toxins while there inside your body?

ummm...

yep, that's what they do :p

how can you understand xray bones? what the hell do they do? friggin...little geiger counter inside your body, then release some antiradiation medicine that doesn't currently exist throughout your body replacing all your over-radiated cells with exact genetic copies un-altered by the radiation? :eek:

Heavyporker
18-02-04, 17:13
naw, probably just ampoules of potassium iodide... whatever the stuff is taht gets handed out when tehre's rad alerts.

cRazy2003
18-02-04, 18:10
great idea
5 stars

Strych9
18-02-04, 18:13
Originally posted by Clownst0pper

Awful idea, uneeded Come on clownstopper, we shouldnt ACTUALLY analyze stuff and try to see how it would really work should we?

That is a dangerous game to play inthat it would eliminate a lot of stuff in the game. :)

How about this- poison bones have modified marrow that produces anti-toxins directly into the blood stream.

Darth Slayer
18-02-04, 20:13
Could u first explain how Poison bones would be able to help u ?
After all we have filter hearts for that. Poison would be in the blood stream so bones can't exactly help u there can they.
Maybe a new Implant slot for Lungs.

Scorpius.

Strych9
18-02-04, 20:16
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Could u first explain how Poison bones would be able to help u ?
How about this- poison bones have modified marrow that produces anti-toxins directly into the blood stream.

Shadow Dancer
18-02-04, 20:17
Oh why the hell not. It'll be good against devourer. APU poison is shit and i've given up on it. So yes, I vote for more posion armor.

Duder
18-02-04, 22:27
Most Toxins go for the nerves or other highly sensitive parts of your body, not bones....

Just add +15 to PP chip and a full viper armor set.