PDA

View Full Version : PLUTO FC(Crahn) again

joran420
18-02-04, 03:06
OK so aleshandra delante PM'd me a few weeks ago to say shes been really busy with work, thats great :) But she has yet to get back to me or my clan regarding the event we've been trying to plan.

We have been trying to get in touch with her about this for about a month now and may have missed the window of opportunity

I applied for The FC position for crahn about 2 weeks ago, BECAUSE WE NEED A CRAHN FC WHO IS ACTIVE AND CAN HELP WITH EVENTS, its been two weeks sent an email and PM to arbiter and have yet to hear from him. this is a serious issue that i have seen very little support from anyone

now kirja was good enough to get back to one of my clan members,and we greatly appreciate it...but Kirja is not Crahn FC and may have conflicting interests with this event....

this is just ridiculous that it has taken over a month to hear from ANYONE that may(or may not be able to help us)

Im not very happy with KK in general right now specifically because it has been such a disaster to try and do one stupid RP event(our clan rarely RP's and this expierience is only gonna breed more spite for RP) what we need is not huge its a pretty little thing but its been soooooo long we may ahve blown our one chance at RP

I blame the FC's(there are some good ones) for not doing their damn jobs(pls note there are FC's doing their part, but most are inactive)

I know they are trying to find new ones ....but its been 2 weeks since i sent my email in with no word from arbiter....

With DOY commin up maybe RP just isnt important to KK anymore...I just dont know...but this has been a very disheartening expierience into the forrays of RP

Ivory
18-02-04, 04:07
Day 4 and still no FC on Pluto.

Kirja was kind enough to pm and ask if I needed any help but because of conflicted interests (soz kirja), just wondering if there are any other FC's on pluto that can help at all or a GM would be great.

Delloda
18-02-04, 05:57
joran for new crahn FC! make it so kk!

Arbiter
18-02-04, 12:30
Hi!

I got your application, but the cue I am working on is long and so I was not abled to answer your application yet. Please stay patient a few more days. Concerning the Crahn FC we already found a person to replace our Shandy.

Edit: If I didn't answer your PM, the reason may have been that your PM box was full.

Archeus
18-02-04, 12:49
Joran for FC!!

:D

switchback
18-02-04, 12:53
who could be better than joran for FC.. listen to the people dammit, they want joran

J. Folsom
18-02-04, 12:58
The people consists of 3 people o_O

Anyway, I'm certain they wouldn't take on the other Crahn FC if he/she wasn't a gibbering lunatic zealot. ;p

joran420
18-02-04, 20:08
got your application, but the cue I am working on is long and so I was not abled to answer your application yet. Please stay patient a few more days. Concerning the Crahn FC we already found a person to replace our Shandy.

well great who is it so we can get in touch? and i thought two weeks was patient...

your inbox was full

wow those inboxes are small i only had 5 messages.

and while i think i would make a fairly decent FC im not overly concerned that you didnt pick me...I just want A CRAHN FC and im sick of being patient waiting for one its been over a month so tell me who i should contact

Ivory
18-02-04, 20:12
joran for president overthrow rezza.

Shadow Dancer
18-02-04, 20:15
JORAN FOR FC!

Strych9
18-02-04, 20:18
Originally posted by joran420
wow those inboxes are small i only had 5 messages.

and while i think i would make a fairly decent FC im not overly concerned that you didnt pick me...I just want A CRAHN FC and im sick of being patient waiting for one its been over a month so tell me who i should contact As a general note, if you save copies of sent messages, those count against your limit...

-FN-
18-02-04, 20:27
Question: Is joran in Dark?

If Answer == Yes, isn't it a bit comprimising for a the largest clan to have the FC position in a faction? Maybe it's just me, but I think there's some serious bias in letting ppl be GMs on a server they have a character on or even an FC in a faction your clan is in. Yeah, great for the "clan in charge of the faction" now, but nobody else's voice will be heard *shrug*

If Answer == No, cool :) But the Yes points still are true :p

joran420
18-02-04, 20:27
As a general note, if you save copies of sent messages, those count against your limit...

oh O.o oops...just checked had like 20 in there :p soz arbiter

joran420
18-02-04, 20:29
yup im in dark :P bet if it was by election i would win :p ....but yeah it could be compromising...but im pretty unbiased....well in certain things...DarK likes crahn besides i would listen to all input